Patch half-Life: Counter-Strike Retail (2020) - PC Review and
Updated: Mar 3. Assistente Virtual Denise Crack And Keygen Hit. Counter-Strike Ultra Launcher - Free download and software. Counter-Strike: Counter-Strike Team: Free Download that site. Counter Strike 1.5 Full. Google Translate) Tags: D. Counter Strike 1.6 (CS 1.6) is a first-person shooter game that has started out as a Half-Life modification. Scanned on 19/06/2020 with Eset, Malwarebytes, SUPERAntiSpyware and confirmed clean from.
Cracked counter Strike 1.3 Download Game
Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo; Battlefield 2 Patch v1.5; JFK Reloaded v1.1 (Free Game) View More. Counter Strike 1.6 Patch v27 x 2020; RaidCall 7.0 Free Download; Counter Strike 1.6 Steel Models Series; Counter Strike 1.6 (Command) Menu Editor Software. Download Esoteric Spine 3.8 PRO Version Full (crack included). Get notifications on updates for this project. Besides the multiplayer mode, it also included a single-player mode with a "full" campaign and bonus levels. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero advances the #1 online action game series by introducing objective based single-player action, the official CS bot, and special enhancements for online play. Counter strike 1.3 full crack software.
Download Counter-Strike Free
Guitar Hero World Tour Full Crack. Steam CS 1.3 - Free Download. Uploaded 11-14 2020, Size 478.67 MiB, ULed by kzpowbr: 0: 0: Games Counter Strike 1.6 Original Version. Counter-Strike is the most popular online team shooter in history, and for good reason. Its simple interface allows for distraction-free coding experience. Now you will need to add the bots to the game. Counter-Strike provides the player with an experience that a trained counter-terrorist unit or terrorist unit experiences.
Half-Life + Counter Strike 1.3 (With Crack) - 23 February
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas. Download old versions of Counter-Strike. Macbong's Cyber Cafe. Posted on 22 Download xforce keygen autocad 64 bit. CS 1.6 is a first-person multiplayer online shooting game. Download counter-strike windows, counter-strike windows, counter-strike windows download free. Ghostwriter is a markdown text editor developed by wereturtle.
|1||Wondershare Recoverit 126.96.36.199 + Crack .rar||61%|
|2||Mame32 games free download full version for laptop||9%|
|3||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive||38%|
|4||Valve Hammer Editor 3.4 [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools]||51%|
|5||Counter Strike - Free Download||1%|
- Counter Strike Russian Mod Software - Free Download
- Download Counter-Strike for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32 bits
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive No-Steam version 188.8.131.52
- Counter-Strike patches - Counter-Strike Wiki
- Free Download Of Counter Strike 1.3
- Counter Strike 1 3 - CNET Download
- Counter Strike 1.3 Full Version Image by kennae3ma
Activity code counter Strike - Download for PC Free
Single-player mode and playing against 'bots' can get a little boring, but when you start playing with friends or online, you realize just how much fun it really can be. Counter Strike free download - Counter Strike 1.6 Patch v44, IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo, Web Counter, and many more programs. Bandicam 1.9 Crack + Keygen Full Version Download.
Serial code half life counter strike 1.3 with crack
The light_environment settings listed (Ideal Sun Angle, Ideal Brightness, etc) are suggestions based on settings used in official maps; other values may also be appropriate. Counter Strike Condition Zero for Android. Half-Life: Counter-Strike is one of the most unusual PC game releases in months. Fully working and stable client; There is urgent search server; Do not require any activation crack; The lack of bugs and errors with models; Ability to play with bots and network. Patch Crack Serial Key Keygen Full. Half-Life + Counter-Strike 1.3 ( with crack ) How to install: 1- Install Half-Life ( you will need PowerISO or DAEMON Tools to do it ) 2- Istall the update for Half-Life 3- Install Counter-Strike 1.3 4- Install PODbot ( to play with bots if you want ) 6- Open one of the Keygens and get a CD-Key and copy it. Download cs 1.6 version free - Counter-strike 1.6 full setup https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=673.
- Counter Strike 1.3 - CNET Download
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes Full Unlocked
- Download counter-strike free (windows)
- Download Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 184.108.40.206 for
- Counter Strike 1.6 download
- Counter Strike 1.4 Crack, Serial & Keygen
- Latest Free, Safe and Virus-free software ...
Hack counter Strike 1.6 - Z-Bot - Free Download
Counter Strike 1.3 CD Key Generator hop over to here. August 31, October 8 - by love - Leave a Comment. No specific info about version 1.3. Counter-Strike Ultra Launcher is a powerful program, which can launch Counter-Strike 1.6, import, export, backup & restore config files, menus, favorites and sprays. To run Windows games on Linux is not a big deal. Publisher's description Counter-Strike is MOD for Half-Life that is set in a teamplay [HOST] a terrorist you must prevent the counter-terrorist from saving the hostages or plant a bomb is a specific location and set it off before the counter-terrorist team alimates your terrorist force. Single player mode, playing against 'bots.
Crack half Life Launcher download
Counter Strike 1.6 Patch v44 - Free download and software. FACEIT London link in CS: GO's. XTCS Counter-Strike 1.6 Final Release full name is Xtreme Counter-Strike 1.6 Final Release. As usual with Counter-Strike (although not so common in modern games), you can play online or over a local area network (LAN). Cs 1.6 last version download, Counter-strike 1.6 download. Counter-Strike 1.6 is a first-person online shooter video game, released on January 29, 2020. A third-person shooter game with the goal of stopping an alien invasion.
Hacked meteonorm 6.1 Crack Free Download
Game - iOS - Role Playing. Several remakes and ports of Counter-Strike have been released on the Xbox console, as well as OS X and Linux. It used the Half-Life GoldSrc engine, similar to its predecessor. Counter strike 1 3 free download - Counter Strike Patch v44, Half-Life: Counter Strike Glassway map, Counter Terrorist Strike 3D, and many more programs. Category: First-Person Shooters; Last Updated: 2020-11-21; File size: 251.86 MB Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10; Download 155 110 downloads. Counter-Strike Global Offensive No-Steam. Download Counter-Strike by Valve, L.L.C. - Software Informer.
As of 2017, Reddit had 542 million monthly visitors (234 million unique users), ranking #7 most visited web-site in US and #22 in the world. Across 2015, Reddit saw 82.54 billion pageviews, 73.15 million submissions, 725.85 million comments, and 6.89 billion upvotes from its users.
Reddit was founded by University of Virginia roommates Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005. Condé Nast Publications acquired the site in October 2006. Reddit became a direct subsidiary of Condé Nast's parent company, Advance Publications, in September 2011. As of August 2012, Reddit operates as an independent entity, although Advance is still its largest shareholder. Reddit is based in San Francisco, California. In October 2014, Reddit raised $50 million in a funding round led by Sam Altman and including investors Marc Andreessen, Peter Thiel, Ron Conway, Snoop Dogg, and Jared Leto. Their investment saw the company valued at $500 million.
1 Description 1.1 Site 1.2 Users 1.3 Subreddits 1.3.1 IAmA and AMA 1.3.2 /science 1.3.3 April Fools subreddits 220.127.116.11 The Button 18.104.22.168 Robin 2 History 3 Technology 4 Demographics 5 Community and culture 5.1 Philanthropic efforts 5.2 Commercial activity 5.3 Reddit effect 5.4 "Restoring Truthiness" campaign 5.5 Controversies 5.5.1 2010 5.5.2 2011 5.5.3 2013 5.5.4 2014 5.5.5 2015 5.5.6 2016 5.5.7 2017 6 Other 7 See also 8 References 9 External linksDescription Site
The site is a collection of entries submitted by its registered users, essentially a bulletin board system. The name "Reddit" is a play-on-words with the phrase "read it", i.e., "I read it on Reddit." The site's content is divided into numerous categories, and 49 such categories, or "default subreddits", are visible on the front page to new users and those who browse the site without logging in to an account. As of May 2016, these include: Category Subreddits Educational News, Science, Space, DataIsBeautiful, TodayILearned, WorldNews Entertainment Creepy, Documentaries, Gaming, ListenToThis, Movies, Music, NoSleep, Sports, Television, Videos Discussion-based AskReddit, AskScience, Books, ExplainLikeImFive, History, IAmA, TwoXChromosomes Humolight-hearted Funny, InternetIsBeautiful, Jokes, NotTheOnion, ShowerThoughts, TIFU, UpliftingNews Image sharing Art, Aww, EarthPorn, Gifs, MildlyInteresting, OldSchoolCool, PhotoshopBattles, Pics Self-improvement DIY, Food, GetMotivated, LifeProTips, PersonalFinance, Philosophy, WritingPrompts Technology Futurology, Gadgets Meta Announcements, Blog
Note: There are over 11,400 active subreddits with a default set of 50 subreddits as of February 2016.When items (links or text posts) are submitted to a subreddit, the users, called "redditors", can vote for or against them (upvote/downvote). Each subreddit has a front page that shows newer submissions that have been rated highly. Redditors can also post comments about the submission, and respond back and forth in a conversation-tree of comments; the comments themselves can also be upvoted and downvoted. The front page of the site itself shows a combination of the highest-rated posts out of all the subreddits a user is subscribed to.
Front-page rank – for both the general front page and for individual subreddits – is determined by the age of the submission, positive ("upvoted") to negative ("downvoted") feedback ratio and the total vote-count. Dozens of submissions cycle through these front pages daily.
The site's logo and its mascot is a line drawing of an alien nicknamed "Snoo". Subreddits often use themed variants of Snoo relevant to the subject.
Although most of the site functions like a bulletin board or message board, each subreddit has the option of having an associated wiki that can provide supplementary material like instructions, recommended reading, or collaboration for real-life events. Users
Registering an account with Reddit is free and does not require an email address to complete. As of June 2015, there were 36 million user accounts. When logged in, Reddit users (known as redditors) have the ability to vote on submissions and comments to increase or decrease their visibility and submit links and comments. Users can also create their own subreddit on a topic of their choosing, and interested users can add it to their frontpage by subscribing to it. For example, as of May 2015, the Wikipedia subreddit – subtitled "the most interesting pages on Wikipedia" – has over 151,000 subscribers. Reddit comments and submissions are occasionally abbreviated and peppered with terms that are understood within (and in many cases also outside) the Reddit community, ranging from OP (for "original poster" – the user who posted the submission being commented upon) to NSFW (for "not safe for work" – indicating the post has graphic or sexually explicit content). Users earn "post karma" and "comment karma" for submitting text posts, link posts, and comments, which accumulate as point values on their user profile. "Post karma" refers to karma points received from text and link posts, while "comment karma" refers to karma points received from comments. Users may also be gifted "Reddit gold" if another user has well received the comment or post, generally due to humorous or high-quality content; this process is known as "gilding." Reddit has also created a system of points called "creddits". Reddit gold "creddits" are like gift certificates: each creddit you have allows you to give one month of Reddit gold to someone else. The points do not lead to a prize as they are meant to stand in as a badge of honor for the user among their peers, although redditors have attempted to redeem their points before.
Reddit also allows submissions that do not link externally. These are called "self posts" or "text submissions". Many discussion-based subreddits allow only text-only submissions such as "AskReddit" – where users are only allowed to pose broad, discussion based questions to the community at large. Self posts previously did not accumulate karma points for the submitter, but as of July, 2016, these text-only posts generate karma. Mister Splashy Pants logo used on November 27, 2007
Reddit communities occasionally coordinate Reddit-external projects such as skewing polls on other websites, such as in 2007 when Greenpeace allowed web users to decide the name of a humpback whale it was tracking. Reddit users voted en masse to name the whale "Mr. Splashy Pants", and Reddit administrators further encouraged this by changing the site logo to a whale during the voting. In December of that year, Mister Splashy Pants was announced as the winner of the competition.
Within the site, redditors commemorate their "cake day" once a year, which is the anniversary of the day the user's account was first created. The "cake day" offers no special benefit, except that a small icon representing a slice of cake appears next to that user's name for 24 hours. Redditors can "friend" one another, which gives a redditor quick access to posting and comments of their friend list. The commenting system and friend system, along with a certain "Reddit ethos" (called reddiquette on Reddit), lend Reddit aspects of a social networking service, though not to the extent of Facebook, Google+, and other websites aimed at providing social networking services. The Reddit community also socializes at meetups held at local parks and bars around the world, and many localized subreddits for local in-person meetings exist. Subreddits
Reddit entries are organized into areas of interest called "subreddits". Originally, the front page was the "main-reddit", and other areas were "subreddits". There is now no longer a single main-reddit. Instead, there are now 50 "default subreddits" dealing with topics such as books, television, and music, and thousands of additional non-default subreddits. The default subreddits are the 50 subreddits which are first recommended to new users to select from to appear on, or via their customizable top menu bars. All new users are initially automatically "subscribed to" the 50 default subreddits, but can then customize their "subscriptions."
Any registered user who has maintained an account for 31 days or more may create a non-default subreddit. There are over 11,400 active total subreddits to peruse, including the default set of 50 subreddits as of February 2016. The site has a default "Front Page" which contains staff selected popular articles, and also an "All Page" which contains only the very top ranked article/ subreddits as ranked by readers themselves, and which page is accessible via an "All" link at the top of the "Front Page."
In an interview with Memeburn, Reddit GM, Martin noted that the platform's "approach is to give the community moderators or curators as much control as possible so that they can shape and cultivate the type of communities they want". IAmA and AMA
One of the most popular subreddits is IAmA ("I Am A") where a user may post "AMAs" (for "Ask Me Anything"), or similarly "AMAAs" (for "Ask Me Almost/Absolutely Anything") – prompts for others to ask questions about any topic. AMAs are open to all Reddit users, and use the site's comment system for both questions and answers; it is similar to a press conference but online. This subreddit was founded in May 2009. From 2013 to 2015, Victoria Taylor assisted reddit's volunteer community in presenting interviews.
A number of notable individuals have participated in the IAmA subreddit, including United States President Barack Obama (while campaigning for the 2012 election), Dave Grohl, Madonna, Chris Hadfield (who answered questions from the International Space Station), Bill Gates, Ron Paul, Stephen Colbert, Psy, Enya, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rachel Maddow, Robin Williams, Renée Fleming, M. Shadows, Louis C.K., Roger Federer, Larry King, Philip Zimbardo, Bill Nye, Stan Lee, John Mather, David Copperfield, Michael Moore, Spike Lee, Paul Krugman, Danny Boyle, rapper J. Cole, Al Gore, Roger Ebert, Michael Bolton, Gary Johnson, Lawrence Krauss, Jill Stein, Kevin Rudd, Julie Benz, Amanda Palmer, Tim Ferriss, Gordon Ramsay, Peter Dinklage, Chandra Wickramasinghe, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Bernie Sanders. Donald Trump (during his 2016 Presidential Campaign) had an AMA on /The Donald subreddit. As of April 2015, Barack Obama's AMA is the highest rated on the site; the increased traffic brought down many parts of the website when the AMA occurred on August 29, 2012.
Celebrities participating in IAmAs have seen both positive and negative responses. Woody Harrelson's AMA was criticized after Harrelson declined to answer questions that were unrelated to the movie Rampart he was promoting. In contrast, rapper Snoop Dogg attracted 1.6 million page views after conducting an AMA that provided several candid responses to the community's questions.
Other than Harrelson's, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra's AMA was criticized for evasiveness when she focused on promoting her upcoming album to the detriment of other questions. A particularly well received AMA of 2014 was that of Peter Dinklage, best known for his role as Tyrion Lannister in the HBO drama series Game of Thrones. Redditors attribute the thread's success to the thoroughness of his responses and the fact that he stayed online much longer than he was expected to so he could spend more time with his fans. The actor departed by commenting:
This feels like being interviewed by a hundred thousand news anchors at once! But much friendlier anchors...who seem to know their material...I really appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and questions. I tried to move another engagement to make more time but it's really hard during shoots. I am going to try to answer a few more short ones now. And remember: If you see me on the street and want a photo, ask! It's just weird when your kid asks for directions.On July 2, 2015, hundreds of subreddits, including several with over a million subscribers, were set to private by their respective moderators after Reddit's director of talent, Victoria Taylor, was dismissed. Sources close to Reddit cited an increased focus on commercializing AMAs as the most likely reason. /science File:American Chemical Society - What Chemists Do - Nathan Allen.webmPlay media Nathan Allen speaks about /science to the American Chemical Society Main article: /science
/science is an Internet forum on Reddit where the community of participants discuss science topics. A popular feature of the forum is "Ask me Anything" (AMA) public discussions. As of 2014, /science attracted 30,000–100,000 visitors per day, making it the largest community-managed science forum and an attractive place to host discussions. April Fools subreddits The Button Main article: The Button (Reddit)
On April Fools' Day 2015, a social experiment was launched in the form of a subreddit called "thebutton". It featured a button and a 60-second countdown timer. User accounts created before that day were eligible to participate. A user could only ever click the button once, or opt not to click it. If a user clicked the button the timer was globally reset to 60 seconds, and the user's "flair" (an icon next to the user's name) changed color. Colors were assigned based on a gradient from purple to red with purple signifying up to 60 seconds and red as low as 0 seconds. The countdown prematurely reached zero several times due to technical problems but eventually expired without further problems on June 5, 2015, after which the subreddit was archived. Robin
On April Fools' Day 2016, a social experiment was launched in the form of a chat widget named Robin. After clicking the "Robin" button, an IRC-like chat window was initially opened with one other redditor and giving a certain time to pick between three options, "Grow," "Stay" and "Abandon". "Grow" would join the chat with another group, "Stay" would close the group chat and create a subreddit with that group as moderators and "Abandon" would close the group chat and everyone goes back to a group of two. History Further information: Timeline of Reddit Co-founder Alexis Ohanian speaking in 2009
In June 2005, Reddit was founded in Medford, Massachusetts by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, both 22-year-old graduates of the University of Virginia. The team expanded to include Christopher Slowe in November 2005. Between November 2005 and January 2006 Reddit merged with Aaron Swartz's company Infogami, and Swartz became an equal owner of the resulting parent company, Not A Bug. Condé Nast Publications, owner of Wired, acquired Reddit on October 31, 2006, and the team moved to San Francisco. In January 2007, Swartz was fired.
By the end of 2008, the team had grown to include Erik Martin, Jeremy Edberg, David King, and Mike Schiraldi. In 2009, Huffman and Ohanian moved on to form Hipmunk, recruiting Slowe and King shortly thereafter. In May 2010, Reddit was named in Lead411's "2010 Hottest San Francisco Companies" list. In July 2010, after explosive traffic growth, Reddit introduced Reddit Gold, offering new features for a price of $3.99/month or $29.99/year. Reddit Gold adds a number of features to the interface, including the ability to display more comments on a page, access to the private "lounge" subreddit, and notifications whenever one's username is mentioned in a comment. It's also possible to endow comments or submissions of other users and thereby give a gold membership to them as an anonymous present.
On September 6, 2011, Reddit became operationally independent of Condé Nast, now operating as a separate subsidiary of its parent company, Advance Publications. On January 11, 2012, Reddit announced that it would be participating in a 12-hour sitewide blackout in protest of the Stop Online Piracy Act. The blackout occurred on January 18 and coincided with the blackouts of Wikipedia and several other websites. In May 2012, Reddit joined the Internet Defense League, a group formed to organize future protests. On February 14, 2013, Reddit began accepting the digital currency bitcoin for its Reddit Gold subscription service through a partnership with bitcoin payment processor Coinbase.
In October 2014, Reddit announced Redditmade, a service which allowed moderators to create merchandise for their subreddits. Redditmade closed in February 2015. In November 2014, Chief Executive Yishan Wong resigned and co-founder Ohanian returned as the full-time executive chairman. Ellen Pao, Reddit's business and partnerships strategist became the interim chief executive. On July 10, 2015, Pao resigned and was replaced by Steve Huffman as CEO.
In October 2015, Reddit announced a news portal called Upvoted, designed to broaden the reach of Reddit as a standalone site featuring editorial content from Reddit users. In April 2016, Reddit launched a new blocking tool in an attempt to curb online harassment. The tool allows a user to hide posts and comments from selected redditors in addition to blocking private messages from those redditors. The option to block a redditor is done by clicking a button in the inbox. Technology
Reddit was originally written in Common Lisp but was rewritten in Python in December 2005. The reasons given for the switch were wider access to code libraries and greater development flexibility. The Python web framework that former Reddit employee Swartz developed to run the site, web.py, is now available as an open-source project. On June 18, 2008, Reddit became an open source project. With the exception of the anti-spam/cheating portions, all of the code and libraries written for Reddit became freely available on GitHub. As of November 10, 2009, Reddit uses Pylons as its web framework.
As of November 10, 2009, Reddit has decommissioned their physical servers and migrated to Amazon Web Services. Reddit uses PostgreSQL as their primary datastore and is slowly moving to Apache Cassandra, a column-oriented datastore. It uses RabbitMQ for offline processing, HAProxy for load balancing and memcached for caching. In early 2009, Reddit started using jQuery. On June 7, 2010, Reddit staff launched a revamped mobile interface featuring rewritten CSS, a new color scheme, and a multitude of improvements.
On July 21, 2010, Reddit outsourced the Reddit search engine to Flaptor, who used its search product IndexTank. As of July 12, 2012, Reddit uses Amazon CloudSearch. There are several unofficial applications that use the Reddit API in the Google Play store, and F-Droid repository. Examples include: Reddit is Fun, Andreddit, F5, BaconReader, Reddit Sync and an Android tablet specific application called Reddita. There are also several Windows apps used to access Reddit, including unofficial Reddit apps such as ReddHub and Reddit To Go!. An unofficial desktop application Reditr exists that is compatible with Windows, OS X, Linux and ChromeOS.
There are several Reddit applications for iOS. These include Karma, Upvote, iReddit, iPad-specific applications such as Reddzine and Biscuit, and, until April 2016, Alien Blue. In September 2014, an official mobile application for browsing AMA (Ask Me Anything) threads was released for the iOS and Android platforms under the name Ask me Anything. In October 2014, Alien Blue was acquired by Reddit and became the official iOS Reddit app. In April 2016, Reddit released an official application called Reddit: The Official App, which is available on Google Play and the iOS App Store, and Alien Blue was removed from the App Store in favor of the new app. Demographics
According to Reddit's Audience and Demographics page, as of December 2015, 53% of redditors are male and 54% are from the United States. In 2013, Pewinternet stated that 6% of all American adult Internet users have used Reddit; that males were twice as likely to be redditors as females were; and that Reddit's largest age bracket was between the ages of 18 and 29. As of the end of 2016, Reddit is the only major social media platform that does not have a female majority user base. Community and culture
The website is known for its open nature and diverse user community that generate its content. Its demographics allows for wide-ranging subject areas, or main subreddits, that receive much attention, as well as the ability for smaller subreddits to serve more niche purposes. For example, the University of Reddit, a subreddit that exists to communally teach, emerged from the ability to enter and leave the online forum, the "classroom", at will, and classes ranging from computer science to music, to fine art theory exist. The unique possibilities that subreddits provide create new opportunities for raising attention and fostering discussion across many areas. In gaining popularity in terms of unique users per day, Reddit has been a platform for many to raise publicity for a number of causes. And with that increased ability to garner attention and a large audience, users can use one of the largest communities on the Internet for new, revolutionary, and influential purposes.
Its popularity has enabled users to take unprecedented advantage of such a large community. Its innovative socially ranked rating and sorting system drives a method that is useful for fulfilling certain goals of viewership or simply finding answers to interesting questions. User sentiments about the website's function and structure include feelings about the breadth and depth of the discussions on Reddit and how the site makes it easy to discover new and interesting items. Almost all of the user reviews on Alexa.com, which rates Reddit's monthly unique traffic rating 125th in the United States, mention Reddit's "good content" as a likable quality. However, others raise the negative aspects of the potential for Reddit's communities to possess a "hive mind" of sorts, embodying some negative aspects of group interaction theories like crowd psychology and collective consciousness. Philanthropic efforts
Reddit has been known as the instigator of several charity projects, some short and others long-term, in order to benefit others. A selection of major events are outlined below:
In early October 2010, a story was posted on Reddit about a seven-year-old girl, Kathleen Edward, who was in the advanced stages of Huntington's disease. The girl's neighbors were taunting her and her family. Redditors banded together and gave the girl a shopping spree at Tree Town Toys, a toy store local to the story owned by a Reddit user. In early December 2010, members of the Christianity subreddit decided to hold a fundraiser and later members of the atheism subreddit decided to give some friendly competition, cross-promoting fundraising drives for Doctors Without Borders and World Vision's Clean Water Fund, respectively. Later, the Islam subreddit joined in, raising money for Islamic Relief. In less than a week, the three communities (as well as the Reddit community at large) raised over $50,000. Most of this was raised by the atheism subreddit, though the smaller Christianity subreddit had a higher average donation amount per subscriber. A similar donation drive in 2011 saw the atheism subreddit raise over $200,000 for charity. Reddit started the largest Secret Santa program in the world, which is still in operation to date. For the 2010 Holiday season, 92 countries were involved in the Secret Santa program. There were 17,543 participants, and $662,907.60 was collectively spent on gift purchases and shipping costs. In 2014, about 200,000 users from 188 countries participated. Several celebrities have participated in the program, including Bill Gates and Snoop Dogg. Eventually, the Secret Santa program expanded to various other occasions through Redditgifts. Members from Reddit donated over $600,000 to DonorsChoose in support of Stephen Colbert's March to Keep Fear Alive. The donation spree broke previous records for the most money donated to a single cause by the Reddit community and resulted in an interview with Colbert on Reddit. Reddit users donated $185,356 to Direct Relief for Haiti after an earthquake devastated the nation in January 2010. Reddit users donated over $70,000 to the Faraja Orphanage in the first 24 hours to help secure the orphanage after intruders robbed and attacked one of the volunteers, who survived a strike to the head from a machete. In October 2012, "Shitty Watercolour", a popular Redditor known for posting watercolor paintings on the website, streamed live a 12-hour painting session on YouTube to raise money for charity: water, a non-profit organization which aims to provide potable drinking water in developing countries. Redditors donated a minimum of $10 to have a photo of their choice painted in a 5 by 5 centimetres (2.0 by 2.0 in) square section of large sheets of paper. The paint-a-thon raised $2,700. In February 2014, Reddit announced it would be donating 10% of its annual ad revenue to non-profits voted upon by its users. Reddit continued this policy for 2015, donating $82,765 each to Electronic Frontier Foundation, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Doctors Without Borders, Erowid Center, Wikimedia Foundation, Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, NPR, Free Software Foundation, Freedom From Religion Foundation, and Tor Project. In response to the 2015 Nepal earthquake, redditors raised more than $145,000 for Direct Relief and more than $110,000 for MAP International.Commercial activity
In February 2013, Betabeat published a post that recognized the influx of multi-national corporations like Costco, Taco Bell, Subaru, and McDonald's posting branded content on Reddit that was made to appear as if it was original content from legitimate Reddit users. Reddit's former Director of Communications noted that while a large number of Chief Marketing Officers want to "infiltrate the reddit community on behalf of their brand," she emphasized that "self-promotion is frowned upon" and the site is "100 percent organic." She recommended that advertisers design promotions that "spark conversations and feedback." She recommended that businesses use AMAs to get attention for public figures but cautioned "It is important to approach AMAs carefully and be aware that this may not be a fit for every project or client." Nissan ran a successful Branded content promotion offering users free gifts to publicize a new car, though the company was later ridiculed for suspected astroturfing when the CEO only answered puff piece questions on the site. Taylor described these situations as "high risk" noting "We try hard to educate people that they have to treat questions that may seem irreverent or out of left field the same as they would questions about the specific project they are promoting."
Reddit's users are more privacy-conscious than on other websites, using tools like AdBlock and proxies, and they hate "feeling manipulated by brands" but respond well to "content that begs for intelligent viewers and participants." Lauren Orsini writes in ReadWrite that "Reddit's huge community is the perfect hype machine for promoting a new movie, a product release, or a lagging political campaign" but "very specific set of etiquette. Redditors don't want to advertise for you, they want to talk to you." Journalists have used the site as a basis for stories, though they are advised by the site's policies to respect that "reddit's communities belong to their members" and to seek proper attribution for people's contributions.
Reddit announced that they would begin using VigLink to redirect affiliate links in June 2016. Reddit effect Main article: Slashdot effect
Also known as the "Slashdot effect", the Reddit effect occurs when a smaller website has a high influx of traffic after being linked to on Reddit. It is also called the "Reddit Hug of Death" among the website's users. Because Reddit is such a large site, the traffic is immense and can easily crash smaller sites. In order for users to see crashed websites, several Reddit bots have been created that take a snapshot of the website before large amounts of traffic flood the affected website. "Restoring Truthiness" campaign
As a response to Glenn Beck's August 28, 2010, Restoring Honor rally (heavily promoted by him in his Fox News broadcasts during the summer), in September 2010 Reddit users started a movement to persuade satirist Stephen Colbert to have a counter-rally in Washington, D.C. The movement, which came to be called "Restoring Truthiness", was started by user mrsammercer, in a post where he described waking up from a dream in which Stephen Colbert was holding a satirical rally in D.C. He writes, "This would be the high water mark of American satire. Half a million people pretending to suspend all rational thought in unison. Perfect harmony. It'll feel like San Francisco in the late 60s, only we won't be able to get any acid."
The idea resonated with the Reddit community, which launched a campaign to bring the event to life. Over $600,000 was raised for charity to gain the attention of Colbert. The campaign was mentioned on-air several times, and when the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear was held in Washington, D.C. on October 30, 2010, thousands of redditors made the journey.
During a post-rally press conference, Reddit co-founder Ohanian asked, "What role did the Internet campaign play in convincing you to hold this rally?" Jon Stewart responded by saying that, though it was a very nice gesture, the two had already thought of the idea prior and the deposit on using the National Mall was already paid during the summer, so it acted mostly as a "validation of what we were thinking about attempting". In a message to the Reddit community, Colbert later added, "I have no doubt that your efforts to organize and the joy you clearly brought to your part of the story contributed greatly to the turnout and success." Controversies See also: Controversial Reddit communities and Michael Brutsch
The website generally lets moderators on individual subreddits make editorial decisions about what content to allow, and has a history of permitting some subreddits dedicated to controversial content. Many of the default pages are highly moderated, with the "science" subreddit banning climate change denialism, and the "news" subreddit banning opinion pieces and columns. Reddit has changed its site-wide editorial policies several times, sometimes in reaction to controversies. Reddit has had a history of giving a platform to objectionable but legal content, and in 2011, news media covered the way that jailbait was being shared on the site before the site changed their policies to explicitly ban "suggestive or sexual content featuring minors". Following some controversial incidents of Internet vigilantism, Reddit introduced a strict rule against the publication of non-public personally-identifying information via the site (colloquially known as doxxing). Those who break the rule are subject to a site-wide ban, and their posts and even entire communities may be removed for breaking the rule. 2010
On December 16, 2010, a redditor named Matt posted a link describing how he has donated a kidney, and included a JustGive link to encourage users to give donations to the American Cancer Society. After an initially positive reaction, Reddit users began to become suspicious of Matt's intentions, and suggested that he was keeping the donations for himself. Users telephoned his home and he received death threats. Matt eventually proved that he was genuine by uploading his doctor's records. 2011
On October 18, 2011, an IT manager submitted a post to the subreddit "gameswap" offering Redditors to trade one of 312 codes he had been given for the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. A group of users obtained his personal details, and began to blackmail him for the codes. The Monday after uploading the post, he received 138 threatening phone calls both at home and at his job, and by the end of the day he had been fired. 2013
Following the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, Reddit faced criticism after users wrongly identified a number of people as suspects. Notable among misidentified bombing suspects was Sunil Tripathi, a student reported missing before the bombings took place. A body reported to be Sunil's was found in Providence River in Rhode Island on April 25, 2013, according to Rhode Island Health Department. The cause of death was not immediately known, but authorities said they did not suspect foul play. The family later confirmed Tripathi's death was a result of suicide. Reddit general manager Martin later issued an apology for this behavior, criticizing the "online witch hunts and dangerous speculation" that took place on the website. The incident was later referenced in the season 5 episode of the CBS TV series The Good Wife titled "Whack-a-Mole," as well as The Newsroom.
In late October 2013, the moderators of the "politics" subreddit banned a large group of websites. Many were left wing opinion websites, such as Mother Jones, The Huffington Post, Salon, Alternet, Rawstory, The Daily Kos, Truthout, Media Matters, and ThinkProgress as well as some popular progressive blog sites, such as Democratic Underground and Crooks and Liars. They also banned a number of right wing sites—Drudge Report, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, Dailypaul, Power Line, and Reason. Salon reported that "the section's moderators explained in a post on Tuesday, the goal is 'to reduce the number of blogspam submissions and sensationalist titles.' The purge, the moderators explained, is also aimed at sites that provide lots of "bad journalism." The December 2013 list of banned websites has been modified since late October, and sites with original content, such as Mother Jones and The Huffington Post, are allowed. Moderators also banned RT, which moderators stated was due to vote manipulation and spam, though one moderator stated that he wanted RT banned because it is Kremlin backed. 2014
In August 2014, photos from the 2014 celebrity photo hack were widely disseminated across the site. A dedicated subreddit, "TheFappening," was created for this purpose, and contained links to most if not all of the criminally obtained explicit images. Some images of Liz Lee and McKayla Maroney from the leak were identified by redditors and outside commentators as child pornography because the photos were taken when the women were underage. The subreddit was banned on September 6. The scandal led to wider criticisms concerning the website's administration from The Verge and The Daily Dot.
Also in August 2014, moderators and administrators censored a sizeable amount of content related to the GamerGate controversy; one thread in the "gaming" subreddit had almost 24,000 comments removed. Multiple subreddits were deleted by administrators for voicing opinions on Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, Brianna Wu and similarly important GamerGate controversy figures. The subreddit "ZoeQuinnDiscussion" was banned for violating the Reddit rules. Administrators defended this response when questioned, blaming 4chan for raiding threads and causing harm. This was debated by some redditors. An anonymous subreddit moderator claims he was removed for leaking correspondence between himself and Zoe Quinn. On December 18, 2014, Reddit took the unusual step of banning a subreddit, "SonyGOP," that was being used to distribute hacked Sony files. 2015
After Ellen Pao became CEO, she was initially a target of criticism by users who objected to her lawsuit. Later on June 10, 2015, Reddit shut down the 150,000-subscriber "fatpeoplehate" subreddit and four others citing issues related to harassment. This move was seen as very controversial; some commenters said that the bans went too far, while others said that the bans did not go far enough. One of the latter complaints concerned a subreddit that was "expressing support" for the perpetrator of the Charleston church shooting. Responding to the accusations of "skewed enforcement", Reddit reaffirmed their commitment to free expression and stated that "There are some subreddits with very little viewership that get highlighted repeatedly for their content, but those are a tiny fraction of the content on the site."
On July 2, 2015, Reddit began experiencing a series of blackouts as moderators set popular subreddit communities to private, in an event dubbed "AMAgeddon," a portmanteau of AMA ("ask me anything") and Armageddon. This was done in protest of the recent firing of Victoria Taylor, an administrator who helped organize citizen-led interviews with famous people on the popular "Ask me Anything" subreddit. Organizers of the blackout also expressed resentment about the recent severance of the communication between Reddit and the moderators of subreddits. The blackout intensified on July 3 when former community manager David Croach gave an AMA about being fired. Before deleting his posts, he stated that Ellen Pao dismissed him with one year of health coverage when he had cancer and did not recover quickly enough. Following this, a Change.org petition to remove Pao as CEO of Reddit Inc. reached over 200,000 signatures. Pao posted a response on July 3 as well as an extended version of it on July 6 in which she apologized for bad communication and not delivering on promises. She also apologized on behalf of the other administrators and noted that problems already existed over the past several years. On July 10, Pao resigned as CEO and was replaced by former CEO and co-founder Steve Huffman.
The flow of LCD handheld games shows no sign of abating This month we’ve added Thief in Garden, Super Double Dragon, Vindicators, Skeleton Warriors, and The Incredible Crash Test Dummies. There are plenty more improvements to FM Towns emulation in this release, allowing more games to boot and fixing graphical errors. The Matsushita MyBrain 3000 and closely-related Ericsson Step/One have been promoted to working. Acorn Electron peripherals have been overhauled and several new options are available.
In arcade emulation, we’ve got improved graphics emulation for Nintendo’s Popeye, and support for two more bootleg versions. There are also improvements to graphical effects in several Data East games, and improvements to IGS PGM2 emulation making Knights of Valour 3 playable. Plenty more alternate versions of supported arcade games have been added. One does deserve a mention, and that’s Bioplaything Cop, a prototype of Gaelco’s Biomechanical Toy.
As always, you can get the source or Windows binaries from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02076: [Graphics] (playch10.cpp) playch10 ALL: Playchoice-10 driver needs LEDs added for single-screen BIOS (Vas Crabb)
- 03790: [Crash/Freeze] (ms32.cpp) gratia, gratiaa: Unhandled priority type f8 (Angelo Salese)
- 05632: [Crash/Freeze] (nwk-tr.c) racingj2, racingj2j: [debug] Crash shortly after OK
- 06282: [Crash/Freeze] (snes.cpp) snes [rivaltrfu, rushbeat]: Black Screen (Angelo Salese)
- 06548: [Crash/Freeze] (namcos21.cpp) winrun, winrun91, winrungp: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Vas Crabb)
- 06623: [Interface] Full Screen Brightness/Contrast/Gamma settings not working anymore (smf)
- 06710: [Crash/Freeze] (snes.cpp) snes [blackhwk]: On the “blackhawk” cartridge ROM, the game didn’t start (Angelo Salese)
- 06791: [Graphics] (splash.cpp) splash and clones: Wrong sprite priority on bonus items (AJR)
- 06799: [Crash/Freeze] (dynax.cpp) hjingi: Emulation hang (AJR)
- 06804: [Crash/Freeze] (midyunit.cpp) strkforc: Black screen after ROM check (sjy96525)
- 06806: [Graphics] Bitmap overlays don’t display with bgfx video output [Ryan Holtz]
- 06810: [Misc.] Memory leak in m6502 CPU cores (AJR)
- 06811: [Misc.] Memory leak in m6809 CPU core (AJR)
- 06813: [Misc.] Memory leak in options (AJR)
- 06816: [Interface] AddressSanitizer: alloc/dealloc mismatch when closing DIP switch menu (Firewave)
- 06817: [Misc.] (naomi.cpp) mushi2k4: Runtime error: index out of bounds (MetalliC)
- 06825: [Sound] (gng.cpp) diamond: Missing Level Start Music (AJR)
- 06831: [Crash/Freeze] (compucolor.cpp) compclr2: AddressSanitizer: FPE with -flop asndware (Firewave)
- 06845: [Gameplay] (sms.cpp) gamegear [shinfrc2]: Corrupt tiles on first in-game textbox, corrupt audio when loading save (Tafoid)
- 06847: [Graphics] (hh_tms1k.cpp) bankshot: Missing leftmost column (hap)
- 06857: [Cheat System] (btoads.cpp) 34010 & 34020: Cheats not working in btoads and other games (O. Galibert)
New working machines
- Alphie - The Electronic Robot (patent) [hap]
- Cyberstorm (prototype) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, Christophe Marignol, Sean Sutton, gamerfan, Brandon Munger, Renato Mucciarelli, Jan Stuhler, Jeffrey Gray, Aaron Giles, Phil Bennett]
- Electronic Number Muncher [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Genesis Collection Volume 1 (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [David Haywood]
- Golden Axe (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Last KM (Ver 1.0.0275) [Asociación Retroacción, Ricardo Puerto]
- Kingsford Match Me [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Otakara Itadaki Luffy Kaizoku-Dan! (Japan, v1.02) [SpinalFeyd, Chris Penny, Luca Elia, The Dumping Union]
- Sensible Soccer plus [Cannon Fodder, Mega lo Mania] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (Europe) [Sean Riddle]
- Skeleton Warriors - The Dark Crusade (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Space Invaders [Lunar Rescue, Colony 7, Qix, Phoenix] (Radica, Arcade Legends TV Game) [Team Europe, Sean Riddle]
- Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition [Ghouls'n Ghosts] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (Europe) [David Haywood]
- Super Double Dragon (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Super TV Boy (PAL) [Sean Riddle, incog]
- The Incredible Crash Dummies (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Thief in Garden [hap, Sean Riddle, ssj]
- TI unknown electronic maze game (patent) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- TV Boy II (PAL) [David Shah]
- unknown electronic Space Invaders game (patent) [hap]
- Vindicators (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Amstrad CPC6128 (Spain) [Enrique Ausina, Guru]
- Area 51 / Maximum Force Duo (R3000, 2/02/98) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Bioplaything Cop (Ver. 1.0.1823, prototype) [Asociación Retroacción, Ricardo Puerto]
- Cadash (Spain, version 1) [caius, The Dumping Union]
- Cookie & Bibi 2 (set 2) [Hammy]
- Driving Force (Galaxian conversion, Seatongrove UK) [Ivàn Adrià, The Dumping Union]
- Four Trax (Asia) [Arzeno Fabrice, The Dumping Union]
- Game Fighter (bootleg) [incog]
- Kick Goal (set 2) [balrog]
- Knights of Valour 2 / Sangoku Senki 2 (ver. 104, 102, 100HK) [twistedsymphony]
- Knights of Valour 2 New Legend (V300, Oversea) [unknown]
- Knights of Valour 2 New Legend (V301, Oversea) [unknown]
- Knights of Valour 2 New Legend (V302, Oversea) [unknown]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V101, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Maniac Square (unprotected, Version 1.0, Checksum 66B1, 960419/1 PCB) [f205v]
- NEW Moero!! Pro Yakyuu Homerun Kyousou [ShouTime, Ryan Holtz, Neil Moore, Bryan Mobley, Gary Kertopermono, Jeffrey Gray, Damian Rogers, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Oriental Legend 2 (V101, Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, ShouTime, Mouloud Bessaad, Dullaron, Christian Ricolleau, Marisol Nunez Serrano, Renato Mucciarelli, Jeffrey Gray, John Wilke, Darksoft, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Oriental Legend 2 (V103, Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, ShouTime, Mouloud Bessaad, Dullaron, Christian Ricolleau, Marisol Nunez Serrano, Renato Mucciarelli, Jeffrey Gray, John Wilke, Darksoft, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Oriental Legend 2 (V104, Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, ShouTime, Mouloud Bessaad, Dullaron, Christian Ricolleau, Marisol Nunez Serrano, Renato Mucciarelli, Jeffrey Gray, John Wilke, Darksoft, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Popeye (bootleg set 2) [Joe Magiera]
- Popeye (bootleg set 3) [caius]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Europe) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Hong Kong) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Japan) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Korea) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Taiwan) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, USA) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (NGM-2700, set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki]
- Super World Court (World, bootleg) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Track & Field (Centuri, unencrypted) [RiddledTV, Bryan McPhail, The Dumping Union]
- Turbo Force (World, set 2) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- World Class Bowling (v1.0) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (Brazil 950331) [SHVB, David Haywood, smf]
Machines promoted to working
- 100 in 1 (D-CAT8 8bit Console, set 1) (v5.01.11-frd, BL 20041217) [David Shah]
- 110 in 1 CoolBaby (CoolBoy RS-1S) [David Shah]
- 138 in 1 CoolBaby (CoolBoy RS-5, PCB060-10009011V1.3) [David Shah]
- 777777 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- 888888 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- Defender M2500P 120-in-1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR 101 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR 75-in-1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR Wireless Motion Control with 130 games (DGUN-2500) [David Shah]
- Game Prince RS-1 [David Shah]
- Game Prince RS-16 [David Shah]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V104, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Matsushita MyBrain 3000 [Edström, Fredrik Öhrström]
- Road Burners (ver 1.04) [Ted Green]
- TeleVideo Model 910 [R. Belmont, AJR]
- VG Pocket (VG-2000) [David Shah]
- VG Pocket Mini (VG-1500) [David Shah]
Clones promoted to working
- 100 in 1 (D-CAT8 8bit Console, set 2) [David Shah]
- Ericsson Step/One [Edström, Fredrik Öhrström]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V102, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V100, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Road Burners (ver 1.0) [Ted Green]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- BittBoy Mini FC 300 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) [David Shah]
- Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. (new wide screen) [hap, Sean Riddle, Ryan Holtz]
- Golden Tee Golf: Home Edition [Sean Riddle]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 627) [Roberto Fresca]
- Missing In Action [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Odyssey (Silicon Gaming) [Roberto Fresca]
- Quick Pick 5 [R. Belmont, coolmod, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sagitta 180 serial terminal [Felipe Sanches, Werner Moecke]
- Sartorius-Werke GmbH 3733 (digital scale) [Mike McBike, rfka01, Vas Crabb]
- Strike Zone (Purple Star) [unknown]
- SY-889 300 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- Tetris (Radica, Arcade Legends TV Game) [Sean Riddle, incog]
- Tiger (slot) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Trocana [trap15, The Dumping Union]
- Video Challenger [hap, Sean Riddle, incog]
- VTech Reader Laptop E (Germany) [David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- DEC VT220 (Version 2.1) [AJR]
- Jolly Card (Italian, bootleg, set 2) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 616) [Roberto Fresca]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 623) [Roberto Fresca]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 626) [Roberto Fresca]
- Super 97-2 (Witch Bonus) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- TVI-912B [modem7]
New working software list additions
- bbc_flop_6502: Advanced BASIC [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_flop_80186: Problem Solver 2.0, Rat Driver 1.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- cd32: Base Jumpers, Beavers, Bump 'N Burn, Deep Core, D-Generation, Fireforce, Guardian, Naughty Ones, Quik the Thunder Rabbit [EoceneMiacid]
- dragon_cart: FarmFax Trainer [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_cart: Advanced Battery-Backed RAM, Click v1.00, Click v1.01, Click v1.04, Pegasus 400 v1.01 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_flop: P.R.E.S. ADFS E00, Advanced Electron DFS E00 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_rom: Addcom v1.00, Addcom v1.10, Addcom v1.20, Addcom v1.30, Advanced Control Panel v1.00, Advanced Control Panel v1.02, Advanced Control Panel v1.03, Advanced Control Panel v1.04, Advanced Control Panel v3.01, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.00, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.00a, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.10, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.20, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.20a, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.22, Advanced Disc Investigator v2.00, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.20, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.40, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.50, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.60, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.72, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.73, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.74, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.75, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.76, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.77 [cracked], Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.78, Advanced Disc Toolkit v2.00, Advanced EPROM Programmer v1.00, Advanced File Manager v1.06, Advanced File Manager v1.07, Advanced File Manager v1.09, Advanced ROM Manager v1.00, Advanced ROM Manager v1.10, Advanced ROM Manager v1.12, Advanced ROM Manager v1.13, Electron BasicEd DEMO, Electron RAM Test, ElkMan v1.4, ElkMan v1.5, EPROM Programmer v1.01, Mode 7 Simulator v1.1, Pluscom Plus v2.00, Printer ROM v1.00, Printer ROM v1.00 (ROMBOX Expansion), StarGraph v2.01, StarGraph v3.01, StarMon v1.20b, StarSpell, StarStore II v2.03, StarStore II v2.04, StarStore v1.00, StarStore v1.00 (alt), StarTrek v1.06, StarTrek v1.07, StarWord: Printer Driver Generator, StarWord v1.01, StarWord v1.01 (Cumana), StarWord v1.01 (No Auto LF), T2C3 v1.00, T2CU v1.01, T2CU v2.01, T2P3 v1.00, T2P3 v1.01, T2P3 v2.00, T2P3 v2.01, T2P3 v2.02, T2P4 v2.00, T2P4 v2.01, T2P4 v2.02, T2PEG400 v2.02, T2SD v2.01, T2SEDFS v2.00, T2SEDFS v2.02, Utility v1.4, WordPower v0.4, XBasic [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_flop: 15 Puzzle, Abas, Abas New, B-Braker 3, Battle Fighters 2 - Yume o Kaketa Tatakai, Bau, Break of Tower, Ground Attack, Haou Soudatsu Battle Fighters, Heboris, Heli-Command, Heli-Rescue, An Illusional World Kastalia, Iron Fist - The Revised Edition, Mahjong Gensoukyoku / Mahjong Fantasia Taikenban, Mister - Meitantei Toujou, Panic Ball II, Quazzle [Justin Kerk]
- Paperboy 2, Stellar 7 [Arcade Shadow]
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon [breiztiger]
- A-Train (5.25"), A-Train (3.5"), Arcade Blockbusters! (Ghosts'n Goblins & Sarge) [Justin Kerk]
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (v2.1), Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (v3.0), Inca 2: Wiracocha (French/German/English) Inca (Italian), Links 386 Pro, Links Championship Course: Bountiful Golf Club Championship Course, Simon the Sorcerer, Wing Commander II - Vengeance of the Kilrathi - Speech Accessory Pack [Arcade Shadow]
- A-Train Construction Set, Aces of the Pacific, Aces of the Pacific Expansion Disk - WWII: 1946, Aces Over Europe (French), Byte Size Software #137 - Boppin' & Dits and Dats, Byte Size Software #149 - AJ's Quest & Machine Nation, Spectre Challenger (V1.1, 1993-11-08) [Justin Kerk]
- 3-D Ultra Pinball (Budget Sierra Originals Version), 5 Plus One - Super Tetris (Compilation), A-10 Cuba!, Ace Ventura (Germany), Activision Game Vault Volume 3, Activision's Atari 2600 Action Pack 2, Activision's Atari 2600 Action Pack (Megapak 8) (Europe), Advanced Destroyer Simulator, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition Masterpiece Collection, Afterlife (US v1.1), AH-64D Longbow (Spain), Air Warrior III, Air Warrior Plus (v1.16b), Alien Legacy (v1.10), Aliens - A Comic Book Adventure (v1.01A), Amazon - Guardians of Eden, Arcade's Greatest Hits - The Midway Collection 2, Are You Afraid of the Dark - The Tale of Orpheo's Curse, Armored Fist, Around the World in 80 Days, Ascendancy, Ascendancy (Germany), Atari Arcade Hits 1, A.T.F. - Advanced Tactical Fighters (Germany v1.01f), A.T.F. - Advanced Tactical Fighters (v1.03f), A.T.F. - NATO Fighters (Data Disc), Atlantis - Das sagenhafte Abenteuer (Germany), Awesome Adventures of Victor Vector & Yondo, The - The Cyberplasm Formula, Bad Mojo, Bad Mojo (Germany), Banzai Bug, Baphomets Fluch, BARQ - The Rise of Freedom, Battle Isle 3 - Shadow of the Emperor, Beneath a Steel Sky (Multi 5), Bermuda Syndrome (Germany), Betrayal in Antara, Bioforge (vf1.01), Blade Runner, Bloodwings - Pumpkinhead's Revenge, Blue Force, Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess, Bodyworks Voyager, Brain Dead 13 Starring Fritz (Germany), Bram Stoker's Dracula (Multi 5), Bud Tucker in Double Trouble (Germany), Buichi Terasawa's Takeru - Letter of the Law, Bundesliga Manager Professional, Buried in Time - Verschollen in der Zeit (Germany), Burntime, Caesar II (Budget v1.2), Caesar II (CMC v1.2), Caesar II (Germany v1.0), Campaign, Capitalism (Germany v1.0), Capitalism (Germany v1.02), Castle of Dr. Brain, Central Intelligence, Championship Manager 2, Chewy - Esc from F5, Chill Manor (v1.99), Civilization (Budget), Civilization & Mantis, Classic Games for OS/2 Warp, Club Dead, Club Football - The Manager, Comanche 3, Comanche 3 (Germany), Comanche CD - White Lightning, Combat Air Patrol, Comix Zone, Command & Conquer Teil 1 - Der Tiberiumkonflikt (Germany), Conspiracy, Creative Reader Collection, Crime City, Crusader - No Regret (Germany), CyberBykes - Shadow Racer VR, Cyberia 2 - Resurrection, Cyberia - Mission Norway (OEM v1.87), Cyberia - Project Description (OEM), Cyclemania, Detritus - The Daemon's Quest, Discoveries of the Deep, Dungeons of Kremlin, Dunkle Schatten 1 & 2, EcoQuest 1 - The Search for Cetus, Enemy Star, Eric the Unready, Escape from Delirium, F-29 Retaliator, Formula One Grand Prix, Front Page Sports - Baseball '94, Halloween Harry - Alien Carnage, Key CAD Complete Creations, Plumbers don't Wear Ties, The Civil War, The Complete Ultima VII (Multi 3, Budget) [archive.org]
- Geo Light Moon (Japan v1.00), Kotobuki (Japan), KU2 Impact (Japan), Saru Suberi (Japan), Seraphim Saigo No Tenshi (Japan), Silicon Scream (Japan) [Rod_Wod]
- S.T.G. [Uroko Sakanabito]
- Sound Blaster 16 CD driver [VOGONS]
- OS/2 Warp 4 [WinWorld]
- stepone_flop: Collections of small games, Microsoft Multiplan v1.04, MS-DOS v1.25, RJE - IBM 3780 Remote Batch Terminal Emulator v1.0M, Wordstar v3.24 [Mattis Lind, Edström]
Software list items promoted to working
- dragon_cart: Delta DOS [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_cart: Click v1.03, Pegasus 400 v1.02 [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- cd32: Arabian Nights, Battletoads, Benefactor, Black Viper Bubba 'N' Stix, Bubble 'N Squeak, Chuck Rock, Chuck Rock II - Son of Chuck, Dangerous Streets, Darkseed, Donk! The Samurai Duck!, Dragonstone, Emerald Mines, Flink, Fly Harder, Frontier - Elite II, Global Effect, Gloom, International Karate +, Kid Chaos, Marvin's Marvellous Adventure, Myth - History in the Making, Overkill + Lunar-C, Roadkill, Skeleton Krew [EoceneMiacid]
- electron_cart: Advanced Plus 34, Advanced Quarter Meg RAM, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.01, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.00, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.03 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_rom: Advanced BASIC Editor Plus, Advanced BASIC Editor & Toolkit, AMX Mouse Support v2.1 [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_flop: Battle Fighters 3 - Inishie no Jashin Densetsu, Dream Fighters, Image, Rumstorm, Rumuder [Justin Kerk]
- ibm5150: ABC's Wide World of Sports Boxing [Justin Kerk]
- 3D Power Games Volume 1, 688I Hunter-Killer, Aces of the Pacific, Aces over Europe, Alien Odyssey (Europe), Animal, Archibald Applebrook's Abenteuer (Germany v1.00), Archon Ultra (v1.1), Ark of Time, Back to Baghdad, Baphomets Fluch II - Die Spiegel der Finsternis (Germany A707197), Baphomets Fluch II - Die Spiegel der Finsternis (Germany CVIR102400), Battle Bugs, Battlecruiser 3000 AD, Blood Bowl, Blown Away, Broken Sword II - Las Fuerzas del Mal (Spain), Chronomaster, Clif Danger, Command Adventures: Starship, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer - Red Alert (Budget), Command & Conquer - Red Alert (Netherlands), Command & Conquer Teil 2 - Alarmstufe Rot (Germany), Conqueror AD 1086 (Germany), Conquest of the New World Deluxe Edition, Creatures (Germany), Cyber Judas, Darker, Frankenstein - Life or Death, Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf, The 11th Hour - Der Nachfolger von 7th Guest (Germany), The Curse of Monkey Island, [archive.org]
- Bakusou PC Choro Q (Japan), Battle BEAT 2000 L.E (Japan), Briganty - The Roots of Darkness for Windows (Japan), Moon (Japan) [Rod_Wod]
- stepone_flop: Custom integrated office suite [Mattis Lind, Edström]
Translations added or modified
- Chinese (Simplified) [YuiFAN]
- Chinese (Traditional) [YuiFAN]
- Dutch [Jos van Mourik]
- German [RafTacker]
- Greek [BraiNKilleRGR]
- ygv608.cpp improvements: [Agiri]
- Added mosaic effect for Galaga Arrangement Ending/Staffroll.
- Guessed that R#13 is used for transparent color – fixes ‘COLOR TEST’ in ND-1 self-test.
- Fixed a small graphics glitch in Rally-X Arrangement.
- Added option to disable saving NVRAM on exit. [AJR]
- Added ER1400 serial EAROM device. [AJR]
- Fixed many disassembler bugs: [AJR]
- mc68hc11: Fixed dissassembly of instructions with 16-bit operands (immediate or direct).
- m6809: Fixed disassembly of relative instructions.
- lc8670: Fixed disassembler to make it not completely broken.
- mcs48, s2650: Use paged mode for disassembler.
- lr35902: Fixed disassembly.
- attache: Added RS-232 serial ports. [AJR]
- f1gp: Fixed getting stuck on “ID CHECK”. [AJR]
- splash: Draw sprites in reverse order (fixes MT6791). [AJR]
- Fixed masking of signed integer types in debug state. [AJR]
- citycon: Fix sound CPU speed, and hooked up PSG read (fixed cop car spin sound). [AJR]
- tigeroad, f1dream: Added DIP switch locations. [AJR]
- tv910: Fix character row format, implemented video attributes, made self-test work, improved keyboard hookup, and added character set switch. [AJR]
- vt220: Split into two sets and fixed ROM loading for the earlier version. [AJR]
- mcs48: Program counter wraps at 11 bits. [AJR]
- mcs48: More specific emulation of Intel 8021: [AJR]
- Separated disassembler for i802x (including unemulated 8022 instructions).
- Provided separate (though mostly just more limited) 8021 opcode table.
- Writes to 8021 P0 no longer go through memory space.
- mcs51: Added DPTR, P0, P1, P2 and P3 to debug state registration. [AJR]
- dec_lk201: Switched to more sensible natural keyboard assignments for six keys above cursor block. [AJR, Bavarese]
- stvvdp1.cpp: Fixed color calculations for non-mode 5 sprites and mode 2 transparent pen. [Angelo Salese]
- Improves Virtual Hydlide avatar shadow and Scud: the Disposable Assassin.
- ms32.cpp: Improved and cleaned up tile-tile priorities. [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes title screen in Suchie Pai 2, Gratia intermissions and Hayaoshi Quiz Nettou Namahousou flame screen during attract.
- hng64.cpp: Enabled preliminary ROZ floor for Fatal Fury Wild Ambition and Buriki One. [Angelo Salese]
- snes_snd.cpp: Made TnDIV divide by 256 when setting written is 0, and merged timer counters into a single function. [Angelo Salese]
- blockout.cpp improvements: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed Agress text layer offset, and worked around initial VRAM check.
- Converted to SCREEN_RAW_PARAMS and fixed visible area for Agress and Block Out.
- Fixed input labels and hookups, following manual and in-game descriptions.
- taito_f3.cpp: Removed outdated kludge for Darius Gaiden. [Angelo Salese]
- x1.cpp: Moved video functions into their own file and improved encapsulation. [Angelo Salese]
- calchase.cpp: Added some keyboard inputs. [Angelo Salese]
- Some PC AT 2D accelerator updates: [Barry Rodewald]
- s3: Reset hardware pointer colour select is on reading CR45, as per documentation.
- mach8/mach32: Limit sourcex/y to 11 bits (fixes mach32 detection in bundled win9x drivers).
- mach32: Mapped hardware pointer registers and got hardware cursor to display (still needs work).
- mach32: Added 8514/A-compatible DAC registers (fixes I/O port conflict in DOS mach32 utilities, and 8bpp colours under win9x).
- mach8: Added Scan To X command (used by win9x drivers to write cursor data).
- mach32: Corrected display of 16bpp video mode in Windows 9x.
- r9751: Added keyboard input queue and CBX OS stack tracing. [Brandon Munger]
- vgmplay: Added HuC6280 stereo output, K054539, dual OKIM6295, NMK112 banking, and QSound support. [cam900]
- qdrmfgp, djmain, konamigq: Moved sample RAM to K054539 address map. [cam900]
- plygonet: Added K054321. [cam900]
- Moved Sega MultiPCM bank schems to device address map, and converted segas32 and segam1audio to configured banking. [cam900]
- Fixes Outrunners, which uses a 0x1800-byte header for 512 samples, and two 512KiB banks for sample data.
- psikyo4.cpp: Cleaned up YMF278B banking. [cam900]
- Converted Data East ACE chip emulation to a device and improved alpha blend/fade/palette effects. [cam900]
- drgnmst: Fixed palette (12-bit RGB 4-bit intensity) – fixes fading. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Improved priority and alpha blending, and removed outdated comments. [cam900]
- Removed redundant code from DECO drivers, and demoted games with missing effects to MACHINE_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS. [cam900]
- dassault: Added raw screen parameters. [cam900]
- deco16ic: Split pf1/pf2 RAM allowing sizes to differ. [cam900]
- cninja.cpp: Cleaned up I/O and protection handling. [cam900]
- plugins/portname: Added preliminary plugin for loading input names from external files. [Carl]
- blackt96: Hooked up sound and fixed pickup colours. [David Haywood]
- pgm2 improvements: [David Haywood]
- Fixed foreground tilemap size (fixes kov3 boss death sequences).
- Handle MSB of zooming (used by kov3).
- Implemented sprite disable bit (fixes stray graphics in kov3 attract mode).
- Added default SRAM, added speadups and fixed visible area for kov3.
- Fixed save state support (also affects ARM CPU core).
- Added support for Datel Game Booster Playstation peripheral. [David Haywood]
- Added driver for Radica 6502-based TV games. [David Haywood]
- Fixed and tidied the tvboy driver. [David Haywood]
- Improved free play DIP switch defaults for Grudge Match sets. [David Haywood]
- Default to off for parent set as free play doesn’t work, and default to on for older clone as coin mode doesn’t work.
- Moved sets using different CPUs out of VTech Genesis IQ driver. [David Haywood]
- Converted Radica Mega Drive-based TV games from sofware list entries to system drivers. [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Corrected parent/clone relationships and demoted to not working. [David Haywood]
- Added SY-889 ROM and machine, and implemented memory map, DMA, and RGP palette for correct colours. [David Shah]
- Made multiple improvements to nes_vt driver, including fixes to graphics and memory mapping. [David Shah]
- Fixed sample end position in sound/gaelco.cpp – fixes clicking sounds in various games. [dink]
- Added SN54/74166 8-Bit Parallel-In/Serial-Out Shift Register device. [Dirk Best, Luca Elia]
- asteroid: Added coin counters and clarified LEDs. [Dirk Best]
- 74153: Improved interface. [Dirk Best]
- d88_dsk: Added some safety checks to avoid reading beyond the end of the file. [Dirk Best]
- didact.cpp: Split out of Candela and Esselte 100 computers into their own drivers for clarity. [Edström]
- MyBrain 3000/JB-3000/Ericsson PC Step/One imrpovements: [Edström, Fredrik Öhrström]
- Refactored graphics circuit, added color in 320x200 mode, fixed text scrolling, and added 80-character 640×200 mode.
- Fixed speed issue by reducing CPU clock by 50% as suggested by RAM waitstates in the schematics.
- Added support for -ramsize with 128K option and 256K default.
- Emulated the INT7 pull down and up for the keyboard, and added support for three keyboard variants.
- Added high-resolution 640×400 mode, and added crude cursor support for 40-character mode.
- Added monochrome monitor support with palette to match the 525Nm P39 phoshor used in the Ericsson DU4721 monitor.
- Added printer support.
- Completed interrupt support, including jumper settings.
- Fixed crude support for 36×25 color text mode, and added graphics mode 0 (resolution depends on monitor used).
- gba: Use correct initial mapping for movie cartridges – fixes v_sharkt, v_shrek, and v_shrek2. [endrift, Ryan Holtz]
- hp2645: Added RS232 I/O, multiple charcter sets, beeper, and option switches. [F.Ulivi]
- Added verbose logging for configuration file loading. [Firehawke]
- hh_sm510: Renamed Game & watch ROM sets to be more immediately recognisable. [hap]
- Replaced ROM patches with protection simulation for route16, metafox, and maketrax. [iq_132, Robbbert]
- aristmk5.cpp: Updated names/descriptions and improved internal artwork for a number of games. [Heihachi_73]
- ti85.cpp: Marked ti83p, ti83pse, ti84p, and ti84pse as NOT_WORKING, and added some more ti84p BIOS ROMs. [Julian Lachniet]
- ymz770.cpp: Updated documentation and tidied up. [MetalliC]
- pgm2.cpp: Emulated kov3 ROM module communication and removed hack. [MetalliC]
- pgm2.cpp: Improved simulation using real data, and made fake keys for kov3 V100 and V104. [MetalliC]
- geneve updates: [Michael Zapf]
- v9938 should abort a command when the mode is switched before completion.
- Added 128K/192K VRAM selection.
- Converted loging to use logmacro.h helpers.
- ti99: Fixed debugger interference with cartridge selection line. [Michael Zapf]
- Improved Acorn Electron peripheral emulation: [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_plus1: Added Slogger Expansion 2.00 and 2.01.
- electron_plus3: Added Advanced 1770 DFS 2.10.
- electron: Added Rombox and Rombox+ expansion devices, and electron_rom software list.
- electron: Re-implemented expansion port interface to access full 6502 bus.
- Re-implemented cartridge slot device, and added several cartridge devices.
- BBC Opus FDC updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_opus8272: Connected TC strobe, device is now working.
- bbc_opus2791: Added DDOS 3.16 BIOS option.
- bbc_opus2793: Added DDOS 3.36 BIOS option.
- Differentiate between cartridge (cart) and romimage (rom) in generic slots. [Nigel Barnes]
- dragon_fdc.cpp updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added Premier FDC, for DeltaDOS.
- Dragon FDC has READY line tied, fixes loading issues with Flex and OS9.
- Converted machine configuration builders to member functions of the state classes and simplified prototype. [O. Galibert]
- swtpc09, isbc8010b, jtc_es40: Fixed typos. [O. Galibert]
- attache: Fixed SIO mapping. [O. Galibert]
- Replaced list of crystal/resonatooscillator frequencies with a solution that doesn’t require recompiling everything on changes. [O. Galibert]
- Fixed/worked around many errors reported by Coverity. [Oliver Stöneberg]
- Restored SANITIZE make option. [Oliver Stöneberg]
- Added artwork override and fallback options. [phulshof]
- quickpick5: Hooked up ROM readbacks, improved visible area, hooked up color RAM, and allowed POST to pass. [R. Belmont]
- konmedal: Allowed shuriboy to display and fully pass POST, and hooked up I/O ports. [R. Belmont]
- mac: Added preliminary working but imperfect sound for maclc3. [R. Belmont]
- chdcd: Recognize ISO images with 2336 byte sectors. [R. Belmont, Angelo Salese]
- mac: Added preliminary support for AE Quadralink 4-port serial. [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- mac: Added support for “BootBug” NuBus remote debugger card. [Al Kossow, R. Belmont]
- FM Towns improvements: [r09]
- Fixed horizontal wrap for bitmap layers.
- Refactored line drawing, with support for zoom up to ×16, and better wrapping.
- Added support for all sixteen horizontal zoom levels supported by the hardware instead of just 5 (used in Misty and Rayxanber).
- Simplified the line wrap detection code and added support all use cases including vertical scrolling and layer 1 with sprites.
- Doubled line size when in single-layer plus high color mode.
- Made the line wrapping code aware of VRAM page selection.
- Fixed misplaced bottom lines.
- Fixed vertical sync flag read from port 0xcff86 – Birdy Soft games now boot.
- Implemented horizontal sync read from 0xcff86 – later 4th Unit games now boot (based on Barry Rodewald’s implementation).
- Fixed missing pixels in single-layer modes.
- Fixed CD-ROM regressions that caused some games not to boot (e.g. Emerald Dragon or Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).
- Replaced 3dgolfha floppy dump with HxC MFM format dump, allowing copy protection check to pass.
- Documented all non-working software list items.
- alphatpx: Add HSYNC callback – allows P2 series machines to continue to MOS monitor and boot disks. [rfka01]
- Lucky Ball 96 updates: [Roberto Fresca]
- Hooked PPI 8255 for I/O, identified ST6265 MCU, and identified VRAM/VDP.
- Added DAC 08 (not yet wired yet to the PPI 8255 due to troubles with mode 2).
- Decrypted/unscrambled program ROM.
- Documented I/O circuitry, PCB layout, edge connector, and DIP switches.
- Added technical notes.
- miaction, tigerslt: Decrypted programs and palettes. [Roberto Fresca]
- goldstar.cpp: Expanded maincpu region from 32KiB to 64KiB for lucky8 and derivatives and mapped ROM in 0xC000-0xF7FF range. [Roberto Fresca]
- Neraidoula: Added notes about tiles from another game inside the graphics ROMs. [Roberto Fresca]
- funworld.cpp: Updated notes for Jolly Card Italian sets. [Roberto Fresca]
- e132xs: Added recompiler covering opcodes used by supported games. [Ryan Holtz]
- Added gross hack to fix kof10th save states. [smf]
- Improved support for unusual Windows build configurations: [smf]
- Added workround for clang static builds and enabled them again.
- Don’t force -O1 on clang builds.
- Added -lSDL2main to fix linking with GCC 7.
- Use dynamic linking for windows SDL builds to work around an apparent linker bug.
- Fix building with Qt debugger.
- Added skeleton Sega network device. [smf]
- vamphalf: Improved mdig speedup, removed “space” calls, and replaced magic numbers with enumeration constants. [smf]
- Improved Mr Kicker speedup and standardised the rest apart from except aoh. [smf]
- popeye: Improved video emulation: [smf]
- Fixed background in popeyej, popeyejo and popeyebl.
- Fixed horizontal and vertical scroll register behaviour in popeye.
- Changed function names from game name to the hardware ID the functionality was first used in.
- Fixed popeye background scrolling when screen is flipped.
- Implemented tile palette banking on TNX1 hardware (guess based on PROM contents).
- Implemented sprite priority and clipping according to description in MT03725.
- Moved protection save state into driver_start() leaving driver init for decryption.
- Combine sprite PROMs and invert bootleg PROMs in the ROM load.
- Bank the sprite palette and only update the palette if the bank register changes.
- Draw background directly into bitmap and include the area above the background buffer.
- Fixed Z80 disassembly when $ed, $dd and $fd prefixes are used but the instruction is not valid. [smf]
- vg5k: Removed bad ROM dump. [Sylvain Glaize]
- Use C locale for int/float in XML files. [Vas Crabb]
- Detect attached debugger on OSX before generating trace/breakpoint trap. [Vas Crabb]
- Converted zippath directory to a C++ interface. [Vas Crabb]
- playch10: Exposed countdown LEDs through output system and added internal layout to display them. [Vas Crabb]
- k001604: Implemented front layer rotate and zoom. [Ville Linde]
- Added GLSL bicubic filter (Catmull-Rom spline), and fixed pixel coordinates and sampling in GLSL bilinear filter. [webghost009]
- mac: Added version 1.3 ROM to BootBug card. [Al Kossow]
- tv912c: Redumped program ROM. [Al Kossow]
- wd2010.cpp: Use calculated access times typical for MFM drives of that age instead of hard coded values. [Bavarese]
- Fix Visual Studio build when path to source contains spaces. [Björn Moser]
- mosaic.cpp: Add PCB layout for Mosaic and derived CPU/sound from oscillator frequencies. [Brian Troha]
- sorcerer_cass.xml: Updated details for Orb of Halucidon and Air Traffic Controller based on original manuals. [exidyboy]
- gaelco2: Updated documentation based on photos of PCBs. [f205v]
- c65.cpp: Added some notes and corrected CPU clock. [Guru]
- cps1.cpp: Verified wofr1 program ROM dumps. [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Updated “2017” strings to “2018” where relevant. [Jonathan Holt]
- hiscore.dat: Updated for current MAME version. [Leezer]
- blockhl.cpp: Restored button 2 and 3 and joystick down inputs for Quarth and Block Hole. [Mikejmoffitt]
- Fixed a couple of issues reported by Coverity. [MoochMcGee]
- pgm2.cpp: Dumped internal firmware for kov3 and kov3_102 ROM module keys. [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- Updated Popeye hardware documentation. [Porchy]
- csplayh5.cpp: Redumped nuretemi sound ROM. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Corrected years for Virtua Fighter 2 and Behind Enemy Lines. [sjy96525]
- ibm5170.xml: Redumped ku2impact and kotobuki CD into .iso and .bincue and commented the source data. [Tafoid]
- thepit.cpp: Fixed Lives DIP switches for Intrepid bootleg sets. [Tafoid]
- gamegear.xml: Fixed NVRAM size for shinfrc2 and clones, allowing games to function properly (MT06845). [einstein95, Tafoid]