Playstation 3 Cheat PKGs 4.20-4.50
A pressure-driven reservoir system moves air faster so your air springs react and you can air up your toys on the go. QuickShot is available as a single gauge/single path system or a single gauge/double needle/double path system. Inside the rotunda is the main room, with. The Electric Reliability Council of Texas operates the electric grid and manages the deregulated market for 75 percent of the state. Primeval-EA v1.0 Download Pyramid EA v3.2 Download -Q -R-Robo217 Download-S-Sniper Forex v3.11 Download Stead V3 (Night Scalper) Download Scalpnet SAR ECN noHedge Download.
STLINK-V3 bridge API release v1.0.0 - Release note
Liberty Reserve Hack Tool That Works Well With Me And Currently Functioning! Sell-Buy Scalper Agr Download. Our custom oligo synthesis platforms provide innovative research tools for genomics applications using NGS, CRISPR, qPCR, and synthetic biology. Liberty Reserve Directory.
Redeem code hacking keygen, serial, crack, generator, unlock
Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. Regression Analysis 2 is popular indicator of technical analysis. Ideone is something more than a pastebin; it's an online compiler and debugging tool which allows to compile and run code online in more than 40 programming languages. Now we search for the "LameGame V1.1" string.
Payment - PrestaShop Modules - PrestaShop Addons
MicroJoiner v1.7 Pretator v1.6 YAB Binder v 2.0 -BRUTER WebCrackv4.0 BrutuS Crack FTP FTP Brute Hacker phpbb bruteforcer PhpBB pass extractor phpBB Cracker. Corrections Update the shape and location of social network icons. Qualys Security Blog. Sharecash Downloader Bypass Surveys New 2020, www.PKR.com.
Activity code electric Reliability Council of Texas
It is the oldest library in Australia, being the first library established in New South Wales. The founder of the digital currency service Liberty Reserve has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. You can also use the software to make a fresh transfer by also scanning out a Western Union agent logins and using it to make a transfer to. The BBC asked a UK company called Elliptic, which specialises in identifying Bitcoin-related "illicit activity", to analyse Fancy Bear's Bitcoin payments.
Registration key american Express Cards: Travel Insurance Benefits Guide
LIBERTY RESERVE HACK - $150 CVV2 AND Bank logins I Seller Cvv2 (US, UK, AU, Italia, EURO. Despite the hype specifically difficult and dangerous it can be, getting bitcoins can be a lot easier and safer than. More SW Ballpark - Navy Yard neighborhood maps on Walk Score. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50, 000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
Serial number all Hacks Online: Goodgame Gangster Hack v4.0
ISBN: 1 85723 394 8. Two and a half millennia ago, the artifact appeared in a remote corner of space, beside a trillion-year old dying sun from a different univese. Free shipping over $50! Pal-V Liberty flying car is now street-legal in Europe. Raised lines reference streets, roads and highways.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK
Liberty reserve hack v1.0. As you may know, the End of Life (EOL) date for Elasticsearch 5.6 is fast approaching. GTA Liberty City Stories PC Edition - GTAModPlace https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=343.
Paypal Money Adder Videos
See photos of Southwest - Waterfront 20024. Related: Liberty Reserve Software, Birthplace of Liberty v Birthplace of Liberty is a multimedia story book of the first battle in American Revolution war, the Battle of Lexington on April 19, It contains text, graphics, photos, animation, sound and music. A Microsoft 365 subscription offers an ad-free interface, custom domains, enhanced security options, the full desktop version of Office, and 1 TB of cloud storage. Made from scratch, pre-transitted(for select maps) cities or regions requested by our special members or for special events.
Steam Community: : Guide: : Complete Custom Campaigns List
Money Bookers (Skrill) Money Adder 2020 Hack
Blockchain, Smart Contracts and other forms of Distributed Ledger Technology provide means to ensure that processes are verifiable, transparent, and tamper-proof. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York works to promote sound and well-functioning financial systems and markets through its provision of industry and payment services, advancement of infrastructure reform in key markets and training and educational support to international institutions. The official home of Rockstar Games. Showcasing its motorsport DNA and embodying its powerful performance, the R8 Coupe has a honed new look, from its wide front grille to its signature Audi Sport oval exhaust outlets, with new front and rear bumpers, side skirts, darkened headlights and more.
Serial code 15 The Use of Administrative Data at the International
Arthur Budovsky had pleaded guilty to conspiring to commit money laundering. Browser ID (User-Agent) Strings. Todd Muller AWOL on Twitter 4 months ago Oswald Bastable's Ranting. Credentials review and clinical privileging of clinical practitioners/providers in department of the navy fleet and family support program and marine corps community services.
- Pietermaritzburg Accommodation, KwaZulu-Natal
- MS IIS 6.0 WebDAV Auth. Bypass Exploit v1.1 (perl)
- Dnc 7000.Pdf - eBook and Manual Free download
- Nutanix Support & Insights
- Tenorshare 4uKey Full Crack Download Full Latest [2020
- Forex and Stock Encyclopedia: Free Metatrader Expert
- Ombudsman Scheme V1 - Capital Float
Crack nova.conf - configuration options
RN0108 - Rev 7 page 6/13. Extra Tags payza money adder 2020 payza money adder hack 2020 payza money adder v1.0 payza money adder real payza money adder 2020 working money adder april 2020 use paypal money adder april payza money adder 2020 no survey no password liberty reserve hack money hack payza paypal money adder april 2020 libertyreserve add. White Bear Yard, Adlington, Chorley PR7 4HZ Call Us: +44(0)844 412 8450 Mon-Fri: 8: 00am - 5: 30pm. It's not a bad compromise, you still get a reasonably stable ride with a roof over your head.
[CONFLICT] War Plan Blue - Operation Burning Prairie
“Good morning, my fellow Americans”
“Now I’m sure some of you have probably heard of the recent revelations regarding the conflict in North America. The Midwestern Federation has arrogantly disregarded the guarantee we have given to Cascadia. They have colluded with one another to crush international law, and seek to destroy the sovereignty of there fellow American. They seek to oppress and live out there jingoistic ambitions.”
“The fragile balance in North America will be shattered, and this evil state will continue to claim resources beneficial to the advancement of mankind.”
“Now there comes a time in history when heroes are called to do what is right. Whether it opposing tyrants to aiding those less fortunate. Time and time against has the Tree of Liberty been watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. These heroes have aided us since the start of our great nation, and they will continue to do so for some time to come.”
“As the Midwestern Federation continues its unrelenting march of oppression, the United States of America and her allies will move to stop this nation at every turn.”
“So therefore I call upon the heroes of liberty to rise up wherever you might be. So that we might continue to work to usher our planet into an age of peace and prosperity! We must secure the future of our children by acting now!”
Codename: Operation Little House on the Prairie (Operation Burning Prairie)
Submitted: July, 2019 (Prototype/Conceived)
Modified: June, 2032 (Joint Chiefs of Staff Theoretical Scenario)
Commander: General Nathaniel Fairchild
War Plan Blue shall be enacted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Operation Burning Prairie shall be conducted by the USAF.
The goal of Operation Burning Prairie is the successful completion of a massive SEAD Operation that would deal a swift, sudden, and devastating blow against Midwestern SAMs, AAA, and (C3) functions(early-warning radar and command, control and communication).
American Aircraft participating in this SEAD Operation will be equipped with wild Weasel weaponry that will destroy the enemy air defenses mentioned above. The B-2 Spirit will also be participating due to its low observability and its capability to penetrate sophisticated and dense air-defense shields.
Phase 1Equipment used in Phase 1
|Aircraft||# in Squadron||# of Squadrons||Important Notes|
|All types of fighter aircraft (incl. A-10||24||--||--|
13 SR-72 Planes launch from the United States of America, and quietly observe Midwestern military positions, equipment, air defenses, and movements. They will gather highly-valuable information for several hours before landing back in the United States of America.
Phase 1 of Operation Burning Prairie will see F-35As, B-2 Spirits, C-130s, and C-17s scrambling from their airbases at the break of dawn. Equipped with mix of their normal arsenal along with significant amounts of SEAD equipment, the USAF Aerial Units will hunt down and destroy Midwestern Air Defenses Systems/Radar. Information provided by extensive spy plane observation and Grid ISIS Systems will also prove invaluable.
The JSOW, MALD and HARM missiles will be absolutely crucial during this phase of the operation, and will be extensively used. MALD-J Missiles will be launched en masse in the hundreds(600+) by multi roles and bombers. C-130s or C-17s will also launch the missiles, but will do so away from enemy airspace.
This attack will hopefully saturate and overwhelm the Midwestern air defense systems and drastically improve the survivability of the first wave of planes. These missiles are capable of jamming enemy radar in a preemptive mode, and this feature will be utilized heavily.
The MALD-J missiles will appear as American craft, utilizing a feature that simulates the flight profile and signatures of aircraft. This will allow the USAF to identify and target enemy air defense due to the enemy targeting the MALD-J decoys. Such an attack will reveal enemy radar, launcher positions, and other air defenses.
This will make enemy air defenses vulnerable to HARM, JSOW, and other weapons available to the USAF. It will also help to deplete and waste enemy munitions.
Once the MALD-J Devoys are used, JSOW-ER, HARM, and JASSM-EP/CHAMP shall be utilized.
The JSOW-ER has a range over 250 NM, and will be used extensively in precision strikes against enemy air defenses and air superiority craft.
HARM shall also be used extensively due to its Anti-Radiation homing. Also because of its HCSM feature, which preserves its homing strength. Its MIZ and ZOE features also allow for better precision targeting, and in general it is an excellent weapon to use against advanced SAMs.
JASSM-ER Cruise Missiles carrying CHAMP shall be launched, disabling critical enemy electronics and communication centers from a distance. CHAMP shall also be launched at the Midwestern Electric Grid to help cripple their capabilities to wage war.
Due to their concentration of Midwestern Air Defense Equipment such as THAAD and Air Superiority Aircraft, these areas will be targeted by Operation Burning Prairie. JASSM-ER Champ missiles and radar jamming capabilities will be unleashed on these locations. They will then be bombed with powerful U.S munitions such as the Grandmother of all Bombs , the MOAB, or by more conventional methods. Over 72,000 lbs or 6 GOABS(2 for each base) are expected to be dropped on the Midwestern Air Force Bases by the C-130 in the states immediately bordering the United States of America. (Wright-Patterson AFB, Youngstown AFB, Scott AFB). B-2s and B-52Hs will also drop at least 4 MOPs each on each base.
F-35s will also be equipped with a portion of there normal loadout to protect themselves if they engage any enemy units a bit early.
Midwestern National Guard Air Force Bases will also be targeted if they are found to have stationed or incoming military equipment. Due to the joint-civilian nature of said airports, only precision strikes shall be utilized against enemy craft in these areas.
W. K. Kellogg Airport, Michigan
Joe Foss Field, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Truax Field, Wisconsin
Rickenbacker ANGB, Ohio
Fort Wayne International Airport, Indiana
Selfridge Air National Guard Base, Michigan
General Mitchell International Airport, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Des Moines International Airport, Iowa
Minneapolis–Saint Paul Joint Air Reserve Station, Minnesota
Rosecrans Memorial Airport, Saint Joseph, Missouri
Duluth International Airport, Minnesota
Lincoln MAP, Nebraska
Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport, Ohio
Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport, Ohio
Toledo Express Airport, Ohio
Terre Haute International Airport, Indiana
Peoria International Airport, Illinois
Capital Municipal Airport, Illinois
Sioux Gateway Airport, Iowa
Forbes Field Air National Guard Base, Kansas
US Cyber Command will also begin a massive cyberattack in an attempt to disturb Midwestern communications and functions.
Furthermore, 5 Minuteman ICBMS will be launched at Offutt Air Force Base.
All U.S Air Defense Systems will also be placed online such as the Aegis Ashore Security Web and the various THAAD emplacements throughout the nation.
Phase 2 of Operation Burning Parie consist of a large-scale bombing campaign with three objectives.
Destruction of military command posts.
Destruction of Midwestern infrastructure. This would include the bombing of weapon depots, refineries and other locations critical to the success of their military. These strikes would cripple the Midwestern military by rendering the Midwest unable to manufacture or repair weaponry. This would also include the disabling of civilian infrastructure of the Midwest; Surviving power lines, power plants, and telephone lines. Places like water treatment plants will not be destroyed in order to maintain some sense of order in the successful scenario of an occupation.
Destruction of Midwestern Army Installations.
B-52H will be launched at onset of Phase 2. Coordinating with the B-2 Spirit Bomber and F-35.
Escorted by American Air Superiority Units, they will begin the destruction of the targets stated above.
Military army installations shall be met with a liberal amount of munitions to ensure the destruction of the Midwestern Army and National Guard. Or at least weaken them to the point that they would not be able to mount significant resistance to overwhelming force.
Phase 3If Phase 2 and Phase 3 are successful, then Phase 3 shall be enacted. The previous two making the final part of Operation Burning Prairie much more easier to complete.
Phase 3 of Operation Burning Prairie will consist of a massive, coordinated ground assault between all branches of the U.S Military with the exception of the US Navy.
The Midwestern Federation itself is an abomination in consideration to the American economy. It controls the vast majority of American waterways in North America, produces the vast majority of agricultural produce in North America and is by far one of the largest producers in the world. It also controls a large amount of North America’s railways, as its central position is crucial. The Midwestern Federation is also a significant industrial giant.
Suffice to say, war with the Midwestern Federation will prove to be harmful to the transitioning war economy of the United States of America. Therefore the U.S Military will take steps to ensure that the conflict remains as short and harmless as possible.
For over 2 years, American Military Forces have been conducting military exercises on the border of the Midwestern Federation. They will use their training as they carry out these operations. American military forces are also accustomed to intense fighting in North America proper, and will used experience gained from the West Virginian conflict.
Orders: Phase 3’s strategy will consist of a general effort to advance substantial forces in Kentucky north to Midwestern Federation. This strategy would see the important cities of Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis captured. It would also see the Midwestern Federation split in half with the regions of Ohio and Michigan cut off from the rest of the nation.
Even more USAF units shall scramble into the air as the Bombing Campaign on the Midwestern Federation is expanded to significantly help the American ground units making a push into enemy territory.
F35s, F-16s, F-15s, C-130s shall provide extensive CAS support. B-2 Spirits, and B-52Hs shall conduct extensive amounts of bombing runs on enemy positions.
American Air Defenses will be at the ready to counter any surviving enemy air superiority.
Enemy forces will be jammed extensively to continue the pattern of imposed chaos. If possible, remaining communications will be manipulated in such a way to make those receiving them believe that mass retreats and surrenders are occurring on all fronts.
|Aircraft||# in Squadron||# of Squadrons||Important Notes|
|All types of fighter aircraft (incl. A-10)||24||--|
|F-23 Black Widow||24||4||HELLADS, F22 Loadout|
Indiana FrontUtilizing their mechanized equipment, the 1st Corp shall quickly cross the Ohio river and advance along route 65/31. Their ultimate goal will be Columbus, Indiana.
The 2nd Corp shall cross the Ohio River, and shall immediately capture Evansville. The 2nd Corp will then focus on moving north along route 41 to Vincennes
The 3rd Corp will immediately occupy the rest of Cincinnati, Ohio. Mechanized Brigades will move subdue numerous settlements and areas as the 3rd Corp then moves to occupy Greensburg, Indiana. This being done in obvious preparations for a movement on Indianapolis, Indiana.
The 8th Corp in Greensburg, Kentucky will move north to assist the 1st Corp in its push to Columbus, Indiana. As the general area is secured, the 8th Corp will begin positioning itself around the Bloomington area.
The 9th Corp in Greensburg, Kentucky will also assist the massive push to Columbus, Indiana. Potential enemy forces near Martinsville, Indiana will be engaged as the Corp’s many brigades begin pushing closer to Indianapolis.
They will all then make a general push to Indianapolis, and shall attempt to quickly overrun the city. If significant Midwestern forces are present, then the 1st and 2nd Corps will establish a general encirclement of the area.
Meanwhile, the 3rd, 8th, and 9th Corp will begin converge and occupy northern Indiana. The 3rd in Fort Wayne, Ohio and the 8th and 9th Corp in Kokomo, Ohio and Lafayette, Ohio. The 8th and 9th Corp will then attempt a push north to Gary, Indiana. These two corps will then attempt a push towards Chicago, Michigan, and will encircle it from the south and attempt to capture it. Meanwhile, the 3rd Corp will establish a defensive perimeter against Michigan and Ohio.
1st Corp - Black
2nd Corp - Red
3rd Corp - Green
8th Corp - Orange
9th Corp - Pink
Illinois FrontThe 4th Corp in Calvert City will cross the Ohio River, quickly moving to take and subdue the area around Metropolis. This will allow American units to utilize the route 24 and 45 as they swarm into Illinois. Supported by the presence of other American units, the 4th Corp will make a general push to Marion, Illinois.
The 5th Corp at the same time will then move to help occupy and subdue the general area between Harrisburg and Cape Girardeau.
The 6th Corp shall mobilize north to support the operation. Coming in from route 56 to route 13 near Shawneetown, they support a greater northern push into Illinois. Supported by the 7th Corp emerging behind their position, they will establish control in Mt. Vernon and Fairfield.
The 7th Corp shall advanced along with the 6th Corp, moving along the state borders while preventing the general american advance in the state from being hampered or encircled by potential Midwestern counter attacks. After Fairfield and Mt. Vernon, Illinois are captured, the 7th Corp shall make a strong push to Effingham, Illinois.
The 4th and 5th Corp shall then move north along the Mississippi River to St.Louis, occupying the counties there and terminating the enemy forces in their way with superior air and artillery fire. They will make sure to move west of the Mississippi through Chester, and shall then head north to High Ridge and Chesterfield.
The 6th and 7th Corp shall also advance to St. Louis, moving along route 64 and 14 to Fairview Heights. From there they establish a general encirclement along the boundaries of eastern St.Louis.
Coordinating with one another, the two established perimeters will be used to help overrun the capital of the Midwestern Federation. If enemy forces are in the city, then American forces will siege the city. Midwestern military units will be deprived of basic necessities to function, and shall be bombarded with precision strikes by American artillery. U.S Marine and U.S Army soldiers will make a hard push further into the city, supported by heavy urban armor M1A2 Seps and CAS capabilities. U.S Autonomous AI Drones will also be used heavily to negate the heavy loss of American military life.
4th Corp - Black
5th Corp - Brown
6th Corp/7th Corp - Red/Green
(Ohio Front)The 10th and 11th Corp in Virginia shall mobilize to Henderson, West Virginia. They will move into Ohio, terminating or capturing any enemy forces that they come across while occupying whatever they come across. They will move to capture their goal of Jackson, West Virginia. They will then move further north along 35 to Chillicothe, Ohio.
The 12th and 13th Corp will mobilize from Virginia to Parkersburg, West Virginia. Taking advantage of the general vicinity of their position to Ohio’s administrative center, they will begin making a large push to Columbus, Ohio in coordination with other units in the region. The city of Athens will immediately be captured, and then an incursion to Lancaster, Ohio will be carried out.
The 14th and 15th Corp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania will move across the border to Ohio. American forces shall move along route 70 and route 22, capturing Steubenville and Wheeling, Ohio. They’ll then move west to Cambridge, Ohio and then Zanesville, Ohio.
A massive push with the 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th Corps shall be made on Columbus, Ohio as American Forces encircle and attempt to capture the city. Columbus, Ohio shall be sieged if Midwestern forces decide to entrench themselves there. Communications will be jammed and travel shall be prevented. Artillery shall focus on destroying strategic and vital infrastructure keeping enemy forces propped up, and U.S Marines and U.S Army soldiers shall maintain a coherent front as the U.S Military attempts to quickly capture the city or goad it into surrender if Midwestern Forces decide to dig into the city.
The 14th and 15th Corp will continue the swift and sudden American push into the Midwest by moving to northern Columbus, Ohio, and then making a push the American line to Marion, Ohio and Lima, Ohio and the respective areas/counties around them.
Meanwhile, the 16th and 17th Corp shall advance into Ohio from Hermitage, Pennsylvania. Youngstown and Warren, Ohio will be attacked and occupied. American Forces will then move to occupy Canton and Akron, Ohio.
The 16th and 17th Corp shall then quickly mobilize north to occupy Elyria, Ohio and completely encircle Cleveland, Ohio. Like in Columbus, Ohio, American forces will attempt to completely and quickly occupy the city - Or siege it if significant Midwestern Forces are there.
10th/11th Corp - Pink
12/13th Corp - Red
14th/15th Corp - Black
16th/17th Corp - Orange
|850,000 Soldiers||300,000 TALOS Soldiers|
|15,000 Oshkosh L-ATV||-|
|330 M2 Bradley||-|
|1,000 M1200 Armored Knight||-|
|400 BAE Caiman||-|
|2,000 M1 Abrams||-|
|400 AN/TWQ-1 Avenger||-|
|2,000 MGM-140 ATACMS||-|
|500 IM-VTOL Eagle||-|
|500 Centurion C-RAM||-|
|100 Sikorsky S-97 Raider||-|
|150 VTOL F3-Son Drone V1||-|
|300 VTOL F-2 Firefly Drone V1||-|
|450 VTOL F1-Swarm Drone||-|
|500 Boeing AH-64E Apache||-|
1,600 x M939 Truck per front
7,000 x FMTV per front
600 x Oshkosh HET per front
35 x M88 Hercules per front
Units per front
|Indiana Front Corps||Pentagon||US Forces Invading Indiana/Missouri|
|250,000 Soldiers||-||-||250,000 TALOS, MAHEM, NTW-20 anti-materiel rifle, U.S Army Small Arms/Gear|
|4,000 Oshkosh L-ATV||-||-||-|
|120 M2 Bradley||-||-||-|
|400 M1200 Armored Knight||-||-||-|
|160 BAE Caiman||-||-||-|
|800 M1 Abrams||-||-||-|
|150 AN/TWQ-1 Avenger||-||-||-|
|800 MGM-140 ATACMS||-||-||-|
|200 IM-VTOL Eagle||-||-||-|
|200 Centurion C-RAM||-||-||-|
|40 Sikorsky S-97 Raider||-||-|
|50||VTOL F3-Son Drone V1||-||-|
|100||VTOL F2-Firefly Drone V1||-||-|
|150||VTOL F1-Swarm Drone V1||-||-|
|200 Boeing AH-64E Apache||-||-||-|
|Illinois Front Corps||Pentagon||US Forces Invading Illinois/Chicago, Illinois|
|200,000 Soldiers||-||-||150,000 TALOS, MAHEM, NTW-20 anti-materiel rifle, U.S Army Small Arms/Gear|
|7,000 Oshkosh L-ATV||-||-||-|
|90 M2 Bradley||-||-||-|
|200 M1200 Armored Knight||-||-||-|
|100 BAE Caiman||-||-||-|
|600 M1 Abrams||-||-||-|
|100 AN/TWQ-1 Avenger||-||-||-|
|400 MGM-140 ATACMS||-||-||-|
|100 IM-VTOL Eagle||-||-||-|
|100 Centurion C-RAM||-||-||-|
|20 Sikorsky S-97 Raider||-||-|
|50||VTOL F3-Son Drone V1||-||-|
|100||VTOL F2-Firefly Drone V1||-||-|
|150||VTOL F1-Swarm Drone V1||-||-|
|100 Boeing AH-64E Apache||-||-||-|
|Ohio Front Corps||Pentagon||US Forces Invading Ohio|
|400,000 Soldiers||-||-||MAHEM, NTW-20 anti-materiel rifle, U.S Army Small Arms/Gear|
|4,000 Oshkosh L-ATV||-||-||-|
|120 M2 Bradley||-||-||-|
|400 M1200 Armored Knight||-||-||-|
|150 BAE Caiman||-||-||-|
|800 M1 Abrams||-||-||-|
|150 AN/TWQ-1 Avenger||-||-||-|
|800 MGM-140 ATACMS||-||-||-|
|200 IM-VTOL Eagle||-||-||-|
|200 Centurion C-RAM||-||-||-|
|40 Sikorsky S-97 Raider||-||-|
|50||VTOL F3-Son Drone V1||-||-|
|100||VTOL F2-Firefly Drone V1||-||-|
|150||VTOL F1-Swarm Drone V1||-||-|
|200 Boeing AH-64E Apache||-||-||-|
MAME 0.186 has been released!
New working arcade games include Epos Revenger ’84, Jockey Club II, Hashire Patrol Car, the Mega Play version of Gunstar Heroes, and the much-awaited Taito Classic Space Cyclone. Improvements to emulation make Legionnaire and Heated Barrel fully playable at long last, and Megatouch XL 6000 is working in this release. There are also plenty of new versions of supported games, including a world release of the puzzle game Star Sweep, the Taito licensed version of Bagman, the Japanese release of Top Landing, the Italian release of Penky, and European bootlegs of Amidar and Phoenix. We’ve got some exciting improvements to supported arcade games this month, too. Sound effects for Universal’s Cheeky Mouse are now supported, and the analog section of the melody synthesiser used in Zaccaria’s Jack Rabbit and Money Money has been implemented, although it’s still missing the cassa (bass drum) sound at the moment. We need schematics and quality PCB photos to add support for analog sound synthesis in more games, so if you find any we’d really appreciate if you could send them our way.
New working home/handheld games include Jungle Soft Zone 60, Gradius, Lone ranger, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Top Gun, and the Game & Watch titles Mario’s Cement Factory, Boxing, Donkey Kong II and Mickey & Donald. The CoCo Games master cartridge is supported as a CoCo slot device, support for the French Minitel 2 terminal has been added (thanks to Jean-François Del Nero), and there’s some more progress on the InterPro systems from Patrick Mackinlay. Peripherals for the TI-99 home computer family have been overhauled, making the PEB a slot device that plugs into the I/O port – this will require changes to your configuration if you use this family of computers.
Finally, the -listroms verb supports device sets (e.g. mpu401 or m68705p3), -listroms, -verifyroms and -listxml support multiple patterns on the command line, -verifyroms is much faster when a small number of sets are specified, and the romcmp tool has seen several improvements.
Get the source/Windows binaries from the download page and enjoy all the improvements. Thanks for continuing to use and support the one and only MAME.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00599: [DIP/Input] (m72.cpp) poundfor: You can't move the arrows on the menu screens to choose the other boxer or game (AJR)
- 06103: [Documentation] (taitopjc.cpp) optiger: The correct description is "Operation Tiger (Ver 2.14 O)" (sjy96525)
- 06540: [Crash/Freeze] (hh_tms1k.cpp) bshipb: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06541: [Crash/Freeze] (laserbat.cpp) laserbat, lazarian: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06542: [Crash/Freeze] (toratora.cpp) All set in toratora.cpp: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06544: [Crash/Freeze] (didact.cpp) can09: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06547: [Crash/Freeze] (tv990.cpp) All sets in tv990.cpp: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06555: [Crash/Freeze] (apple2.cpp) All sets in apple2.cpp, apple2e.cpp: Mounting ezcgi9938 or ezgui9958 into any slot causes Fatal Error (AJR)
- 06558: [Interface] agat7 and others: mame -verifyroms not working for agat7 and 129 other sets (Nathan Woods)
- 06560: [Crash/Freeze] (coco3.cpp) All sets in coco12.cpp, coco3.cpp: Loading cartridges from softlists locks up emulator (Nathan Woods)
- 06575: [Debugger] DEBUGGER: MAME crashes when given the 'symlist' command in the debugger (Nathan Woods)
- 06587: [Sound] (model1.cpp) vf: Loss of Sound (AJR)
- 06589: [Graphics] (namcos1.cpp) puzlclub: Title Screen corruption (Ivan Vangelista)
- 06591: [Interface] (ksys573.cpp) All sets in ksys573.cpp: Exception when attempting -listxml (Nathan Woods)
New working machines
- Fidelity Sensory Chess Challenger 6 [hap, yoyo_chessboard]
- Game & Watch: Mario's Cement Factory [hap, Sean Riddle, JonasP]
- Gunstar Heroes (Mega Play) [colour thief, brizzo]
- Hashire Patrol Car (J 990326 V1.000) [BillD, ShouTime, rtw, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, MetalliC, The Dumping Union]
- Jang Taku (V 1.3) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Jockey Club II (v1.12X, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Minitel 2 [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
- Novag Constellation Forte (version A) [Berger]
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0629) Double Hot Peppers Slots [Brian Troha]
- Revenger '84 (newer) [Andrew Welburn, Craig Anstett, Angelo Salese]
- Space Cyclone [David Haywood, Nicolas Francfort, Sean Sutton, Tourniquet, ShouTime, Anonymous Donator, ranger_lennier, David Stevens, Mr. Goodwraith, John Wilke, Paul Vining, Ryan Gatto, rtw, Jan Stuhler, Rod_Wod, Elliott Kipper, Greg Stout, =/STARRIDER\=, Ross Esposito, Paul Gaulton, Chris Heflin, Anonymous Donator from Switzerland, Fabien Marsaud, Surgeville, krick, B2K24, Anonymous Donator from Italy, David Jorge, Andrea Babich, Ciacchi Stefano, Mucci, gamez fan, Brian Troha, VFR750P, anonymous, Mr. Anonymous from Outer Space, InsertMoreCoins, Game Preservation Society, dax_PL, Russell Howard, Peter Wilhelmsen, Sebastien Monassa, f205v, Smitdogg, Gerald (COY), Brian Sutherland, The Dumping Union]
- Zone 60 (Jungle Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd) [RebeccaRGB]
New working clones
- Bagman (Taito) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Bucky O'Hare (ver JAA) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (Asia TW 930223) [yuic]
- Captain Silver (Japan, revision 1) [Apocalypse, The Dumping Union]
- Craft II+ [Datassette, R. Belmont]
- Dottori-Man Jr. [hap]
- Heathkit H-19 w/ ULTRA ROM [Mark Garlanger]
- Jackal (bootleg, Rotary Joystick) [f205v, The Iron Goat]
- Jockey Club II (v1.01, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v1.10X, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.03X RC, older hardware, prototype) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.00, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.01X, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.04, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.20X, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- King of Boxer (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Mahjong Yarou [BET] (Japan, set 2) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Mandinga (bootleg of Amidar) [Josele Fernandez]
- Mega Force (US) [ShoutTime, The Dumping Union]
- MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r04) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- Mouse Trap (version 4, bootleg) [f205v]
- Nebulous Bee [Ivan Vangelista]
- Nibbler (rev 7) [CraftyMech]
- Ojanko Club (Japan, Program Ver. 1.2) [Yasuhiro Ogawa]
- Pang (bootleg, set 5) [Gerald (COY), ShinobiZ]
- Penky (Italian) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Phoenix (Hellomat Automaten bootleg) [unknown]
- Rastan Saga (Japan Rev 1) [Michel BLANCO]
- Real Mahjong Haihai (Japan, older) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Shiritsu Justice Gakuen: Legion of Heroes (Japan 971216) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Space War (Leisure and Allied) [Kaizen]
- Space Wipeout [Andrew Welburn]
- Speak & Spell (Spanish, prototype) [hap, Sean Riddle, David Viens]
- Star Sweep (World, STP2/VER.A) [Coolmod/Bill D]
- Super Street Fighter II: The Tournament Battle (Asia 931005) [idc/Team Avalaunch]
- Tatacot (JA 951128 V1.000) [BillD, ShouTime, Sean Sutton, Anonymous Donator, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Top Landing (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 2000 (v4.XX3 Spanish Evaluation) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 3000 (v5.02 Spainish) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 3000 (v5.XX Standard AMOA Evaluation) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Wonder Boy (set 6, 315-5179) [Mathieu Patard]
Machines promoted to working
- 7 Smash [David Haywood]
- Contra (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Boxing [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Donkey Kong II [hap, Sean Riddle, Reinier]
- Game & Watch: Mickey & Donald [hap, Sean Riddle, O. Galibert]
- Gradius (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Heated Barrel (World version 3) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Legionnaire (World) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Lone Ranger (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Mahjong Yarou [BET] (Japan, set 1) [Guru, Ivan Vangelista]
- MegaTouch XL (Version R1, prototype?) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r07) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- Microman Battle Charge (J 990326 V1.000) [MetalliC]
- Poker Genius [AJR]
- Technical Bowling (J 971212 V1.000) [MetalliC]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Top Gun (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Clones promoted to working
- Galaxy Wars (Taito) [Kaizen]
- Heated Barrel (Electronic Devices license) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Heated Barrel (US) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Heated Barrel (World old version) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Heated Barrel (World version 2) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Jockey Club II (v1.00, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.05, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Legionnaire (Japan) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Legionnaire (US) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r02) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- T.T. Defender [ShouTime]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- A-Plan [Guru]
- Acorn Communicator [R. Belmont]
- Betting Zoo - Mr. Cashman (0251064, US) [Heihachi_73]
- BPM Microsystems BP-1200 [Lord Nightmare]
- Buccaneer (0252523, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Canyon Rose (AHG1463, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Chrysler Electronic Voice Alert (11-function) [hap, Sean Riddle, David Viens]
- Cyber Arcade 120-in-1 [David Haywood]
- Diamond Destiny (AHG1533, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Dragon Treasure (Rev B) (GDS-0030B) [f205v, rtw]
- Dream Hunting (US) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Football Power [ArcadeHacker, The Dumping Union]
- Fortune Fever (BHG1566, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Hog Wild (US) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- InterAct 32-in-1 [David Haywood]
- InterAct 8-in-1 [David Haywood]
- Jumping Beans (0100161V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade [David Haywood]
- Mushiking The King Of Beetles 2004 Second (Japan) [f205v, rtw]
- One For All (0101503V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- Quest of D Oukoku no Syugosya Ver. 3.02 [ShouTime]
- Quest of D The Battle Kingdom [ShouTime]
- Return of the Samurai (10117211, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Royal King Jang Oh 2 (v4.00 1984 Jun 10th) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Scatter Magic III (0452569, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Shoot Away II [R. Belmont, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sweet Liberty Deluxe (AHG1575, US) [Heihachi_73]
- V-Dog (prototype) [David Haywood]
- Wild Coyote (AHG1515, US) [Heihachi_73]
- dreamGEAR 75-in-1 [David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2561) [David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR Wireless Motion Control with 130 games (DGUN-2500) [David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Bachelorette Party (BHG1579, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Big Ben (20126911, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Big Red (1J009211, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Capcom Vs. SNK 2 Mark Of The Millennium 2001 (GDL-0008) [rtw, Eunice Rodriguez, Surgeville, Jacob Kesinger, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Cash Crop (0300447V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Dragon Treasure (Rev A) (GDS-0030A) [f205v, rtw]
- Dynamite Jack (CHG1562, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Enchanted Forest - Cash Express (CHG1536, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Geisha - Jackpot Carnival (0351033, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Helen of Troy (1J008311, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Inca Sun (DHG1577, US) [Heihachi_73]
- King Penguin (20109021, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Koala Mint (CHG1573, US, set 2) [Heihachi_73]
- Loco Loot (AHG1513, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Margarita Magic (EHG1559, US, set 2) [Heihachi_73]
- Mountain Money (BHG1465, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Mountain Money - Cash Express (AHG1629, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Party Gras (AHG1568, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Peacock Magic (0151352, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Penguin Pays (0300113V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Pompeii (0151158, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile (0301059V, Holland) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile Special Edition (20102811, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Special Forces Elite Training (v01.02.00) [ShouTime, R. Belmont, The Dumping Union]
- Star Trek: Voyager (stand-up version 1.002) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, R. Belmont]
- Sun & Moon (0251303, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Super Bucks II (0300006V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1.04) Germany [PinMAME]
- Thrill Drive 2 (ver JAA) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Toucan Tango (0301388V, Holland) [Heihachi_73]
- Unicorn Dreaming (BHG1584, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Wild Thing (0201176V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
New working software list additions
- cgenie_cass: Colour Frog, Synthesizer (TCS), Colour-Zap Ver 1.0 (TCS), DIG-BOY (TCS) [Juergen Buchmueller]
- Arkanoid 2: Revenge of Doh, Crime Wave, Prince of Persia (5.25", v1.1), Operation Wolf, Terminator 2: Judgment Day [ArcadeShadow]
- Ferrari Formula One, Savage [breiztiger]
- ibm5170: Dark Seed, The Secret of Monkey Island [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5150, ibm5170: Many IBM PC-DOS sets [Justin Kerk]
- t1000: MS-DOS (Version 2.11, Tandy version 02.11.24), MS-DOS (Verson 3.30, Tandy Version 03.30.20) [Justin Kerk]
- z80ne_cass: 27 known titles in 1200, 600 and 300 Baud variants [Reagan Roush]
- z80ne_flop: 39 known titles [Reagan Roush]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- gba_ereader: Doubutsu no Mori Card-e (Series 1 and Series 2 cards) [Shideravan]
Translations added or modified
- Hungarian [Lothar Serra Mari]
- seibucop.cpp: Fixed Legionnaire / Heated Barrel scenery walking bug (a different 138e is used). [Angelo Salese]
- epos.cpp: Several changes to The Dealer, Revenger '84 and Beastie Feastie hardware: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed RAM based colors.
- Added backup RAM support.
- Added flip screen support.
- m14.cpp: Revised PT Reach Mahjong, making it actually work: [Angelo Salese]
- Added ball and paddle screen drawing, green background as per flyer pictures, and flip screen support.
- Added reach button and updated input labels.
- k054321: Implemented as a device. [O. Galibert, Phil Bennett]
- z180: Fixed obvious typo detected by Coverity, thanks Coverity. [O. Galibert]
- Added a mechanism for devices to generate clocks for other devices: [AJR]
- Made set_unscaled_clock and set_clock_scale not call notify_clock_changed unless the device has been started.
- Made owner-derived clocks update whenever the owner's clock changes, including at configuration time.
- Add clock_update_delegate type to represent device-generated clock outputs that may be dynamically modified.
- Partially rewrote uPD4701 device and hooked it up to a few Sega games. [AJR]
- Added uPD4701A device to cabal (trackball sets), calibr50, eaglshot, horshoes, poundfor and wwallyj. [AJR]
- segae.cpp: Added PPI and coin counters. [AJR]
- Made MC-8123 into a device. [AJR]
- megatech.cpp: Fixed Free Play regression. [AJR]
- arabfgt: Replaced protection MCU simulation with emulation of actual program. [AJR]
- taito_l.cpp: More MB8421, less HOLD_LINE (fixes sound in evilston). [AJR]
- acommand: Use tilemap device. [AJR]
- daytona: Added feedback driver board (including ROM). [AJR]
- fresh: Added some sound. [AJR]
- liberate.cpp: All PSGs are AY-3-8912A. [AJR]
- mrflea: Use PPIs for interboard communication and PIC for sub interrupt. [AJR]
- model1.cpp: Worked around race condition that caused vf to lose sound. [AJR]
- Causes swa to show an error message before booting normally due to poor I/O board emulation.
- Fixed bug that permanently disabled some UI search strings when they were cleared. [AJR]
- Copy longname, manufacturer, year, filetype, etc. for image info in all softlisted cases. [AJR]
- Made -listroms display a user-friendly message when no ROMs are required. [AJR]
- Improvements to romcmp: [AJR]
- Identify plain ASCII text files as such.
- If a ROM has the same data in each half, print the hashes for that.
- Avoid buffer overruns.
- For calculating address masks, don't assume file size to be a power of 2.
- Replace linenoise-ng with a simpler port that uses a different UTF-8 parser. [Carl]
- plugins/console: Improved suggested completions. [Carl]
- luckgrln.cpp: Added DIPs and layout for 7smash, promoted to working. [David Haywood]
- Preliminary steps for basic VT03 (NES clone) support: [David Haywood]
- Allowed derived classes to extend the PPU functionality to support the basic modes.
- Added VT03 PPU variant and machine driver.
- Moved mc_dgear from nes.xml to this driver and added several dumps.
- Added some support for cybar120 extended sprite addressing.
- mitchell.cpp: Fixed NVRAM saving. [David Haywood]
- scyclone.cpp updates - promoted to working: [David Haywood]
- Added sprite colours and preliminary starfield (no twinkle, uncertain star positions).
- Documented probably hardware collision feature.
- Added preliminary flipscreen support.
- Added sound - discrete section missing.
- Added save state support.
- ojankohs: Rewrote input handling: [Dirk Best]
- Added missing player 2 controls.
- Verified and removed non-existent keys from games.
- Added DIP switch locations to all games and identified some unknown DIP switches.
- Cleaned up and corrected code, and removed runtime tagmap lookups.
- Hooked up PPI(s) for chinsan, igspoker, jackie, megaphx, thief and upscope. [Dirk Best]
- chinsan: Merged with mayumi driver, general improvements and cleanup: [Dirk Best]
- Cleaned up inputs and added flip flop and statistics buttons.
- Identified coinage and demo sound DIP switches.
- Set YM2203 clock to a more likely 10MHz/8.
- Hooked up interrupt enable, flip screen and NVRAM.
- thief: Verified XTALs and cleaned up machine configurations. [Dirk Best]
- megaphx: Replaced PIC16C54 MCU simulation with emulation using existing dump. [Dirk Best]
- Also cleaned up DIP switches, added DIP locations, and added documentation.
- Added new SN54/74166 8-Bit Parallel-In/Serial-Out Shift Register device. [Dirk Best]
- ym2203: Fixed crash on fatal errors. [Dirk Best]
- emupal: Added error handling and allowed palette region name to be overridden. [Dirk Best]
- Replaced some custom palette initialisation functions with appropriate standard callbacks. [Dirk Best]
- ui: Added ability to select different tilemap categories in tilemap viewer with page up/down keys. [Dirk Best]
- via6522 updates, adds support for external clock: [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
- Refactored shifter, adding support for more features and fixing a few bugs.
- Tuned shifter IRQ timing to be more cycle accurate.
- Fixed the flank timer value, which improves but doesn't completely fix the vectrex regression.
- z80scc: Implemented Reset Tx Interrupt Pending Command (fixes virtpool). [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
- Added support for Seiko S-29X90 16-bit EEPROMs. [Luca Elia]
- Seta ST-0020 updates: added 4 tilemaps and switchable resolution - ST-0032 video on par with ST-0020. [Luca Elia]
- jclub2.cpp: Jockey Club II updates: [Luca Elia]
- Split sets by software revision.
- Added default EEPROMs and documented the procedure.
- Finished I/O and added layout for on-screen keyboards.
- Added sound communication.
- Fixed backgrounds and colors.
- Added hopper-like mode to ticket dispenser device. [MetalliC]
- ti99: Improvements to peripheral handling: [Michael Zapf]
- Rearranged bus/ti99 subtree, moved classes into namespaces, moved ti99 stuff from ti99x to ti99/internal.
- Split big, all-in-one gromport.cpp into separate device files, introducing "gromport" as a bus of its own.
- Added console connector "ioport" with PEB as slot option - PEB now needs to be plugged into TI-99/4/4A/8.
- Added hack to fish hashpath option out of INI files prior to softlist evaluation. [Nathan Woods]
- Fixed issue in image identification code accessing an empty vector when the hashed data length is zero. [Nathan Woods]
- CoCo: Made 6883 SAM control the root device clock, and changed CoCo devices to use derived clocks. [Nathan Woods]
- Cleanups to ram_device: [Nathan Woods]
- Expose specific options, removing the burden of parsing RAM strings from clients.
- Moved validation of command line arguments out of device_validity_check().
- imgtool updates: [Nathan Woods]
- Cleaned up validity code and transitioned to std::wcerr as Windows doesn't like mixing std::wc(out|err) with printf.
- Fixed issue with 'listfilters' command.
- Extremely basic fix to the imgtool <-> CHD HD bridge (really nees much more work).
- Simplified CHD metadata load since C++11 allows writing to a std::string directly.
- Windows options fixes: [Nathan Woods]
- Removed redundant ";global_inputs".
- Disambiguated "yiqp" abbreviation - YIQ phase count is now "yiqpc" (YIQ pixel clock scaling is still "yiqp").
- Auxiliary verb handling cleanup: [Nathan Woods]
- Fixed a bug where resolved slot/image options would choke -romident.
- Fixed crash when -romident is not supplied any arguments.
- Converted verb handlers to take arguments as a vector of strings.
- Fixed regression preventing -listslots/-listmedia working when slot options are specified.
- Don't strip spaces/quotes from command line arguments, only INI option values. [Nathan Woods]
- Fixed an issue that could cause problems when loading reset_on_load devices from software lists at runtime. [Nathan Woods]
- Miscellaneous cleanup and modernisation: [Nathan Woods]
- Polished up traces of slot options menu's pre-C++ heritage and moved completely private code to an anonymous namespace.
- Created device_slot_interface::slot_name() to wrap pattern of taking the tag and removing the initial colon.
- Changed runningmachine::schedule[load|save]() to take 'std::string &&' instead of 'const char *'.
- Converted running_machine::saveload_schedule to scoped enum.
- Changed 'int ignore_warnings' parameter on core_options::parse_ini_file() to 'bool ignore_unknown_options'.
- Retired min/max in attotime.h in favor of std::[min|max]().
- cgenie: Fixed loading ROMs from softlist in floppy interface. [Nigel Barnes]
- wicat: Added floppy drive and attached software list (not working). [Nigel Barnes]
- z180: Added support for DREQ and TEND signals, and fixed dma0 count and DREQ handling. [BartmanAbyss]
- Fixed two software loading bugs: [Robbbert]
- Fatal error on reset if either a multipart softlist item was loaded, or a single-part item was loaded into a system with more than one slot of the same media type.
- Fatal error on non-existent images specified in INI files (bad image is ejected, restoring previous behaviour).
- xbox/chihiro updates: [Samuele Zannoli]
- Migrated PCI devices to new PCI bus framework.
- Made USB peripherals slot devices.
- seattle, vegas: Updated drivers to new PCI bus system. [Ted Green]
- iteagle: Added save state support. [Ted Green]
- vrc5074: Added new Nile 4 System Controller device. [Ted Green]
- Fixed graphics decode issues and improved palette generation in Dodge Man and Battle Cross. [Tomasz Slanina]
- hcd62121: Improved rotate and shift instructions; identified COM and PORT registers; fixed unidasm configuration. [Wilbert Pol]
- H8 improvements: [BartmanAbyss]
- Fixed nstruction eepmov.b (used r4h instead of r4l).
- Added support for non-autorequest DMA (DREQ edge, DREQ level).
- Added support for H8/300H to h8_dma (previously only H8/300S supported).
- Added DMA channels and RTMCSR register to H8/3002.
- Added (partial) correct register mappings to HD6345. [BartmanAbyss]
- hp9845: Added Support for HPI floppy format used for HP-formatted 8" floppy disks. [F.Ulivi, A.Kueckes]
- hp9895: Fixed a segfault when emulating the HP9845 drive (caused by rounding errors). [F.Ulivi]
- hp9845: Display improvements and softkey support: [F.Ulivi]
- Improved text video of 45C, improved graphic cursors of 45C and 45T, and implemented softkeys for 45C and 45T.
- hp9845: Fixed a system freeze when loading memory tester from tape. [F.Ulivi]
- starshp1: Removed hack to restore correct behavior when ships explode. [Frank Palazzolo]
- N64 RSP DRC: Wrap PC to 12 bits in a few more places. [Happy]
- Added support for French Minitel 2 Terminal: [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
- Added support for TS9347 display processor variant.
- Fixed visible area.
- Fixed random crash in EF9345/TS9347 when drawing characters at right or bottom border.
- Fixed 6800 invalid instruction length/program counter behavior and renamed invalid opcodes. [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
- This makes goupil g1 Basic work.
- Fixed audio sample ROM mapping and corrected title of Pata Pata Panic. [Katsuhiko Kagami]
- Previously called "Acchi Muite Hoi" based on incorrect auction description.
- InterPro improvements - ip2800 boots to FDM prompt with many memdiag test failures: [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Fixed CPU/MMU ssw bug.
- Added preliminary nscsi support.
- Added preliminary MMU address translation.
- Expanded memory maps for several devices.
- Improved IRQ and DMA handling (still not working properly).
- Stubbed out more SGA registers, added SRARB.
- Added NCR53C94 support to ncr5390.cpp.
- Added start/stop unit command to t10spc.cpp.
- Fixed issue with the Emscripten port where the emulation would continue to run while paused. [Steven Hugg]
- CoCo: Added support for Games Master Cartridge developed by John Linville as slot device. [Tim Lindner]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Changed Solver.PARALLEL parameter definition - 0: no parallelism; 1: one processor parallel; >1: solve n subnets in parallel.
- Refactored OPENMP - all OPENMP operations are now templatized in pomp.h.
- Added 16-bit Galois LFSR generator (used to simulate thermal junction noise in Cheeky Mouse).
- cheekyms: Added netlist-based discrete audio emulation, replacing the placeholder DACs. [Vas Crabb, Couriersud]
- Thanks to Sam Grech for supplying high-quality scans of the schematics.
- monymony, jackrabt: Added netlist for analog processing in melody section of 1B11132 sound board. [Vas Crabb]
- Added a crude TTL Schmitt trigger model that allows input to source current.
- Thanks to Couriersud for fixing a rather stupid typo in the tromba (trumpet) section of the netlist.
- Cassa (bass drum) is currently disconnected as it causes issues with current simulation.
- Mixing melody with speech and SFX is done outside the netlist, and relative levels are probably wrong.
- Wide-ranging modernisation/cleanup: [Vas Crabb]
- Moved static data (short name, full name, source file) out of devices and into device types.
- Moved state class out of MACHINE_CONFIG_START, eliminating need for MACHINE_CONFIG_FRAGMENT and MACHINE_CONFIG_DERIVED_CLASS.
- Made game drivers add machine configuration in the same way as any other device.
- Added support for machine configuration in device members, allowing many internal handlers to be made protected or private.
- Moved many constants used internally by devices out of headers and into source files.
- Converted many constants to scoped enums, and reduced scope of many constants and types.
- Made many callback setters forward the parameter
- Cleaned up many names that are reserved because they begin with _[A-Z] or contain two consecutive underscores.
- Gave many devices more descriptive names, and renamed some device types and classes with overly generic names.
- Untangled fantasy sound and Microprose 3D noise from the driver state classes.
- Converted DECO BSMT2000 ready callback from a function pointer to a device delegate.
- Made many devices use object finders for subdevices rather than doing tagmap lookups later.
- Started to disentangle TI-99 from TI-990 and organised stuff by bus type.
- Made some TI-99 buses use slot/card interfaces properly.
- Turned some of the FM, SID, SCSP DSP, EPIC12 and Voodoo cores into idiomatic C++.
- Factored out some boilerplate for YM chips with PSG.
- Made Z180 table allocation/setup a bit safer.
- Improved encapsulation of Z80DART channels and SNES PPU.
- Converted generic keyboard and terminal to use a device delegate rather than WRITE8 since space/offset/mask aren't relevant.
- Made terminal device dynamically allocate buffer so derived devices (e.g. teleprinter) can specify size.
- Started to break out common parts of Samsung ARM SoC devices.
- Consolidated and de-duplicated forward declarations in src/emu, and removed some obsolete ones.
- Added #include guards to many headers that were missing them, and made many existing ones consistent.
- Removed rarely used output and PTY interfaces from emu.h prefix header.
- Improvements to auxiliary verbs: [Vas Crabb]
- Added support for device sets to -listroms (e.g. mpu401 or m68705p3).
- Added support for multiple names/patterns to -listroms, -verifyroms and -listxml.
- Added check that device short names don't exceed 32 characters in -validate.
- Made -listxml instantiate slot devices as children of slots rather than the root device.
- Improved performance of device type walk by at least two thirds.
- Converted many devices to use machine configuration in member functions. [Vas Crabb, Ivan Vangelista]
- exidy.cpp: Added PROMs from bootleg to mtrap sets as bad dumps. [f205v, Ivan Vangelista]
- Added preliminary Sharp SM590 CPU core. [Lord Nightmare, hap]
- QSound/DL-1425: Updated ROM and comments with corrections from recent decap. [Lord Nightmare, Siliconpr0n, superctr, Quench]
- Williams Special Chip 1/2: Added pinout diagram, clarified abbreviations, and fixed comments about SC1 vs SC2 behavior. [Sean Riddle, Lord Nightmare]
- Irem audio: Replaced generic latch with more accurate emulation: [Lord Nightmare]
- Fixed missing D7 on sound latch, made device_reset clear latch; fixed case where sound CPU interrupt could be cleared in error.
- epos.cpp updates: [Lord Nightmare]
- Corrected ROM names/comments and added rom types based on PCB pictures.
- Noted that revngr84 is a newer set than revenger based on ROM numbering.
- Implemented Tristar 9000 hardware AY-3-8910 port A 'multiplexer'.
- Switched Tristar 8000 hardware to use AY-3-8912 as shown on schematics.
- BP1200: Mostly traced out the SM48D socket module. [Lord Nightmare]
- Added a note and flag indicating that Williams' Mayday has unemulated protection that is currently hacked around. [Lord Nightmare]
- Cleaned up GENie Lua scripts and corrected some header file names. [dankan1890]
- Made software list menu appear if appropriate when starting a machine from the Favorites menu. [dankan1890]
- scyclone.cpp: Redumped bad ROM, dumped PROMs. [ShouTime]
- williams.cpp: Redumped defenderj bad ROM, game now works. [ShouTime]
- stv.cpp: Documented mask ROM version of epr_17951a BIOS. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Added Japan Dreamcast flash dump. [rtw]
- segas18.cpp: Dumped later version of Shadow Dancer sound CPU ROM, documented main program EPR labels. [rtw]
- by68701.cpp: Added missing ROM dump for flashgdnp1. [PinMAME]
- aristmk4, aristmk5, aristmk5: Added more sets and improved documentation. [Heihachi_73]
- Many dumps were corrupted by being transfered to a UNIX system using FTP mode A.
- Updated Taito Power JC and Taito Type Zero descriptions. [sjy96525]
- Added working controls for War: Final Assault and Road Burners. [sjy96525]
- Improved Critter Crusher / Tatacot Gun Control [sjy96525]
- hh_tms1k.cpp: Fix spelling error in cnbaskb description. [Dagarman]
- xbox: Replaced bad dump of MCPX 1.0 ROM with checksums with correct checksums. [Mark Riley]
- Amiga: Use correctly sized boot ROMs for the A1000 (mask ROMs are much larger than the content). [Guru]
- royalmah.cpp: Redumped mjyarou and verified it only has one Z80. [Guru]
- dsoccr94: removed redundant DIP switches. [Bad A. Billy]
- r9751: Added terminal keyboard callback. [Brandon Munger]
- Updated lua engine documentation. [Dan Amador]
- Updated hiscore.dat. [Leezer]
- Removed the minimum sleep time constraint in video_manager::throttle_until_ticks. [057a3dd61f99517a3afea0051a49cb27994f94d]