1, 000 Israeli websites are hacked to show images of Tel
There a special place in hell for people like this. Demanded $1000 in bitcoin or would send video to my family and friends. NIUBI Partition Editor Free Edition is a free disk partition management software for the Windows platform. Find the best free stock images about wedding background. 9 Code free ideas in 2020.
Activation code house of 1000 Doors 2: The Palm of Zoroaster Standard +Guide
Door and window frames plus doors and windows, which will total about 5% depending on your choice, Timber and trusses (for a timber frame house these categories might be separated); at least 10% to get the house to the dry-in stage of building, where the shell is complete and waterproof, plus labor that will also account for about 10% of the. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. I have loved the first House of 1000 Doors, & this one is even better than the first. Ring's smart doorbell can leave your house vulnerable to hacks. Claimed to have webcam footage of me using ****.
Obsidian Series 1000D Premium Super-Tower PC Case
It Work* Jumping Balls (- Full Version(Windows)) [review of software]. UTV Giant Doors Review. Download House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets Collector's https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=1148. Mar 13, 2020 - Explore Betty Helton's board "Windows ten" on Pinterest. Full text of "Ask the Guru v2" - Internet Archive.
House Of 1000 Doors Evil Inside Hd A Hidden Object
House of Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition for Mac Available ≫ Play Free Online Games, Download Games Free for PC, Mac Games and Mobile Games for iPhone, iPad and Android. Find your User Manual. Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman. Download House of Doors 2 - Palm of Zoroaster for free. Play the full version of House of Doors - The Palm of Zoroaster for free.
House of 1000 Corpses: Arbiter Media: Free Download
May 31, 2020 - House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame Collector's Edition. This one is good storyline and graphics-wise, but pretty much cookie cutter as far as gameplay and puzzles. Jul 26, 2020 - Explore Lagaret O's board "Code free" on Pinterest. Overhead doors are large, heavy objects that move with the help of springs under high tension and electric motors. Save Load Options Hacking SFX Text Glow.
Download User Manuals
Here is my plan of attack for the Census and American https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=1139.
Full Version Software Free Download: [GET] The Sims 3
Batman: Arkham Origins [Online Game Code] pc. Thermal transmittance Coefficient For full door with 55 mm thick wing, at f Ud = 1.2 W/K x m2 For glazed doors with 55 mm thick wing, at Ud = 1.5 W/K x m2 Tightness- EPDM Seals One in the dap of frame, the other in the supporting part of the wing. Get House of 1000 Doors Family Secrets alternative downloads. Software PC Mac Subscription Software Software for Students Small Business Software Best Sellers New Releases House of Doors - 4 Pack. Expose the secrets of a medieval monastery!
Serial number viewpoint Reviews - Ratings, Pros & Cons, Analysis and
PC Cable connector: RS232 for Configuration Software PS Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz. Now I will work for the new hack and I will publish it here also on this site. Return to the House and cross the threshold into danger to save mankind from annihilation. Design your own house with 3D Architect software. Comcast Customer Service is here to provide Help and Support for your Xfinity Internet, TV, Voice, Home and other services.
Roblox Hacks Menu For Pc
As you browse the ranch style house plan collection below, consider which amenities you need and what kind of layout is going to be necessary for your lifestyle. This software is what controls the baseband chip to communicate with the cell towers, and thus allow you to use cell 3G functionality on your device. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Ccure 9000 Admin user's manual. Join Kate on her next adventure in House of Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster.
- Download game House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside. Collector
- How To Get Started With House Hacking To Build Real Estate
- Unlock Key For Iblacklist (7 Downloads)
- Vodafone 255 unlock sigmakey crack
- Here's how easy it is to hack a drone and crash it
- 20+ Sliding gate ideas
- Amazon.com: House of 1000 Doors 2 [Download]: Video Games
- House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets version 188.8.131.52 by
36 Home Depot Hacks You'll Regret Not Knowing - The Krazy
Google's Doors Hacked Wide Open By Own Employee. Those tasks would require additional time. Description Guide Kate Reed as she searches for the artifacts that can break the power of a cursed gem in House of 1, 000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster! Remote control - Free Pdf Manuals Download. Free Games Download - Full versions Free Download Games.
Software House IP-ACM Ethernet Door Module - Tyco Security
Manual is suitable for 2 more products. Fan inspired music video. I suggest you to uninstall the program and check if it helps. House of 1000 doors full crack software. A cursed gem that has left a trail of smoldering bodies in its wake is threatening the residents of the House of 1, 000 Doors, prompting the head of the mystical dwelling to once again summon Kate Reed to its aid.
[Thorion] - Part 1
Prolog The long corridor is well lit. Light bounces off the surfaces of the long columns that extend upward. Ceiling height 3 meters. There are many advertising projectors on the walls, but they are hung so close that it is not even clear what is on the screen. When you look closely, you realize that the advertisement depicts videos with clothes that look the same from different brands, new types of virtual reality glasses, new software.
The whole building is made in a futuristic style, a vision of the unreality of what is happening is created. It is tall and square. About 50 floors. This is the administrative building of the city and the Thorion corporation.
Thorion is a corporation that helps governments with jobs for people, people help manage Thorion Robotic Assistants. Thorion robots work everywhere. In the beginning, Thorion produced microprocessors, but now this company operates in all areas of human life.
People go about their business, but do not look at each other inside the building.
Their faces are sunken, only the nose on the faces of the figures is visible from a distance. Human hair is long and unkempt. Although the clothes look rich and modern, compared to their faces, it becomes clear that people do not need all this. Thorion workers choose this life for the good of the community. They spend a lot of time working in control centers.
People began to perform everyday functions like machines.
Morning is coffee, burger, salad, juice.
Get out of the house to Thorion's car, get into the car, wait for the car to fasten you, orient the route, although you don't even know where you are going.
Thorion is the most advanced machine of the moment, completely electric and safe.
The monitor will turn on with news for today and plans for the day. You will understand what you are going to work and what you need to do.
Cars travel between buildings, with Thorion crates next to all buildings. They supply electricity and the Internet. Thorion is so big that its equipment stands all over the world.
Every electronic device is made by ThoriFabriks. Everything is manufactured in these factories. From microprocessor to aircraft.
The directors of these factories, located throughout the country, represent Thorion's interests in the governments of those countries. They collect data on the needs of the residents and help to fulfill them.
That is why now all countries live in harmony and tranquility. There are no more wars and hostilities.
Only sometimes some terrorists appear at the borders, but our joint troops quickly deal with the enemies.
Where did the "joint troops" come from?
At the dawn of its existence, Thorion was engaged in robotics. And at some point, they invented a robot that was tested and fully automatic. He himself understood how to act in any situation. Its processors were tuned for machine learning and connected to the internet. So that the robot quickly understands what is in front of him and what to do with it. He had to, from 0, at the work of the builder and manufacturer at the machine, understand the situation, study the situation and act according to the training command written in the initial code.
The builder quickly looked around at the new location. Received the download of the project, and got down to the tools and necessary materials. And the house was built like an anthill, from the bottom up according to the technology and the project laid down in training. 1000 Thorion - Builders worked with robotic cranes and trucks to build the new ThorionFabrics in 10 days.
Thorion, an employee at ThorionFabrics, opened his eyes and saw the machine. Next to it is an instruction on the part and a work plan, how much to produce per day. The employee looks at the order and gives the orders to the warehouse departments. for the required elements and materials. And he begins to make microprocessors, which then begin to put in the eye of another robot, in a white police uniform. This is Thorion the protector.
Thorion protector is 190cm tall, with wide shoulders in the shape of a parade and paramilitary at the same time. They sat on posts near Thorion factories.
After the last demonstration, with a builder and a worker, in all poor countries, people realized that these robots would take their work and they came out with protests. Lost Thorion stores and attacked workers in these factories.
Then Thorion released, together with a builder and a machine tool worker, a security robot. They guarded Thorion factories and the areas where Thorion workers live, near these factories.
The head of Thorion offered to trade the officers and soldiers of the border troops for these robots. Because he felt guilty about conflicts on the borders of developed countries.
At one of the conferences, the head of Thorion said:
“I am very grateful that people from all countries support us. Thorion will not take responsibility for the lives of your soldiers. We ask the governments of all countries to replace human personnel at the borders with robots to maintain order at the borders.
We made prostheses for soldiers and officers who lost their limbs. I looked at them and saw that the soldiers understand that even with modern prostheses they cannot be as fruitful fighters as they were before.
After the arrival of Private Prigny Swans, after an explosion at a border guard post, who could not move a single limb on his body, but was in creation, I had a new thought. We have asked the government for permission to connect Private Swans to control the robotic guard Thorion.
For a year now, Private Prigny Swans has been working from Thorion Hospital. The government pays him his salary and Swans lives a normal life.
In the morning he is at work in the Thorion control apparatus, in the evening in the same ward at the hospital, he sleeps with a contented face. He found the meaning of life and helps his family and country.
After 3 months of tests on movement, voice, tactics of mechanical efforts on people. Get down Swans to get to work.
Thorion, a security guard under Swans' command, entered the container guard service. But for a year now, Swans has been working on the management of one of Thorion's defenders located in all centers in Thorion's technical device service areas.
As you know our equipment is everywhere in the city. The distribution centers of the network are located 1 km from each other in the districts.
After a month of Swans' work as a warehouse guard, he was allowed to become the gas station guards, there were cases of robbery, but Swans, who entered the robot, found himself near the robbers in time and stopped the crime.
Each gas station had 1 Thorion guard robot on its territory.
Very quickly, people noticed that in those days when Swans was on duty, crime was falling, and as soon as Sovns fell asleep, there were many robbery and murder attempts.
But soon Thorion presented volunteers with lost limbs. They stood in a large hall where journalists and Thorion representatives were present. They were 500 former soldiers and officers, athletes and Thorion Security agents. They all became employees of Thorion's control centers.
Now I want to take away the losses of your people and try the new Thorion Protector. They will defend our borders. ”
With the introduction of Thorion, border defenders, there are fewer border attacks.
Sometimes the Thorion defenders helped the police with armed robbers and assassins.
Soon Thorion defenders in full uniform were on duty everywhere, as terrorists began to blow up Thorion offices in cities.
In one of the explosions, children were injured, who came on a tour to the company's office and Thorion offered to supply new implants from the new series to the victims free of charge.
Since Thorion helped the police and army with the recovery and employment of disabled employees, Thorion has developed a lot in the installation of mechanical limbs, organs of touch. Thorion helped these children.
There were a lot of requests for work at Thorion and the number of employees grew every month. Everyone wanted to help other people.
Thorion has undergone a change. There were 10 Thorion presidents, a planned power-sharing. There are 2 presidents from each representative of the Thorion Defense Alliance, representing the 5 States that have been members of the Council for the Protection of Thorion Populations by Protectors.
And now, after becoming a Thorion employee, I go with a gun in the hands of the Thorion protector - to defend justice and peace. On the screen near the face, I can see from the eyes of the robot and my brain impulses direct the battle on the border of our union.
My new challenge is the terrorists who arrived in the Thorion automatic harvesting machine. They climbed into a box with cows and want to blow up the distribution center at the border, so that later they can exterminate people in the area where our soldiers will not be. As has happened many times. Terrorists blow up the node, and everyone who lives near the node disappears from apartments and houses. I think that terrorists are taking their homes and taking them home.
After detonating the first grenade and destroying the Thorion defender near the node, I, as a duty officer, was assigned to the nearest Thorion defender. I got up and ran to the car where the grenades were being thrown. Approaching the car, I saw how one of the terrorists was setting explosives on the wall of the distributor. I shot him with a machine gun and killed him.
A woman appeared to my left and screamed, she threw a machine gun in my direction and started shooting. She was killed by my colleague who came to the rescue, and he told me by communications that we had to go around the center from 2 sides and see if there were any more terrorists.
He began to go around the building on the left, I on the right. I saw that the door to the center was open and went inside. There was no one inside; a large black bag lay next to the servers. I went up to her and saw a bomb. Thorion's tactical analyzer told me that it was a plastid and showed that this bomb has 2 detonators. 1 lay on top and lectured for 2 minutes, the second was under the first detonator and lectured for 1 minute already. I quickly turned off the first and second detonators according to the loaded circuit.
Outside, there was firing from 1 firearm and our improved machine gun. Our submachine guns made less noise when firing, as new ammunition was used, but it could still be heard.
I ran to the exit and saw that there were 3 corpses lying near the car. My colleague stood over them and reported to the base. A reconnaissance drone flew overhead, showing a battlefield and a truck with cows on its screen.
A picture from a drone was transmitted to me in the right corner of my control screen. I saw myself standing near the car and cows in the back. In the corner of the truck, I saw the exact same bag as in the center. Having enlarged the picture on the screen, I realized that this was another bomb. At that moment, an explosion occurred and communication with the drone and my Thorion protector was lost.
Respect Arcade (Marvel, 616)
As a child, the boy that would become Arcade lived a life of luxury. He wanted for nothing, cared for little, and only used his prodigal knowledge of mechanics to create death traps for squirrels that he left out overnight. But this never left him satisfied. Perhaps because they were just squirrels, perhaps because he never saw their deaths happen. He found the answer when he turned 21, his father announcing that he would be cutting him off until he learned how the world worked. Arcade killed him the following day, gaining full access to his father's wealth and discovering his love for killing.
Over the coming years, Arcade would experiment in his means of killing, first by modifying fairground games before ultimately settling on Murderland: A giant pinball table that, if his victims escape the balls they're trapped in before falling into a spike pit, sends them around a number of other lethal attractions. Arcade became one of the finest (as well as one of the most expensive) assassins in the world as a result, having fun and killing everyone he was paid to until he captured Spider-Man and Captain Britain. While the two escaped with their lives, Arcade realised how much fun he had, and started custom making Murderlands for everyone he was paid to kill. Each of them would give the victim a chance to escape (not much of one, but a chance nonetheless), keeping up the thrill of his work.
Unfortunately, while he still has an exceptional record with regular people, when it comes to superpowered people he has an abysmal success rate. This has resulted in him becoming a joke in the supervillain community in recent years, though they have hired him both to train against his exceptionally true-to-life robots or to set up a death game of their own design.
PersonalityArcade is obsessed about the game he creates for his victims, to the point where he can be easily distracted by hype moments he arranged or becoming quickly bored should someone not perform well, even if they're still surviving, in both cases needing someone to insistently point out the issue. While he has had assistants in the past, at present there is nobody around and willing to help him.
As a result of being obsessed with the game, Arcade will always leave a way for his victim to survive. However, these methods can be difficult to enact, and he is willing to lie about them. Should anyone beat Murderworld (e.g. he runs out of traps to kill them) Arcade has been willing in the past to immediately let them go, being true to his side of the game. However, there have been instances where he has been tempted to break this rule.
- Hit over the head with a metal object by an unpowered Chris Powell
- Is knocked out from a massive strength test hammer to the head, swung by Hellcat
- Gets knocked over by a tabletop thrown by Wolverine
- Gets punched in the face by Rictor. It's unclear what state he's in afterwards, but no injury is seen when he gets up, and as he fools X-Factor that he's a robot duplicate it's possible he wasn't knocked unconscious as his breathing didn't give him away
- Takes a skee-ball under the chin when a previous ball was propelled with enough force to crack concrete
- Gets up and walks away from being beaten up by Constrictor
- Slashing Unharmed from running through a window
- Explosive Unharmed from a hunter-seeker warhead missile after it blows up against Colossus by hiding behind a table. The explosion destroyed much of the room, including breaking the table Arcade was behind in two
- Energy Sent flying by a blast of energy from a crashed spaceship
- Fire Gets blasted by a flamethrower and survives, but it hospitalised for at least several days
- Poison Either has immunity to or some discrete device that allows him to no-sell knockout gas that quickly incapacitated Elektra
- Other Gets bitten by a giant stuffed dinosaur animated by Franklin Richards
- Other Is strapped onto the front of a stolen S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier as it's flown around
- Strength Runs through a stained glass window
- Strength Lifts a massive strength test hammer before using it to ring the bell at the top
- Speed Dodges a slash to the back, though he was possibly expecting it
- Tricks two X-Men and their dates into a metal box when they thought they were getting a private booth at a ballet, letting him bring them to Murderworld
- Kidnaps Black Cat by hiring her to steal a gem that appears real on visual inspection but sprays her with gas upon being picked up. The top of the building she's in then turns out to be a rocket that takes off
- Uses a Mettle robot to throw Hank Pym off the fact that he had been kidnapped
- Accesses a high schooler's medical records in order to create a mold to her exact proportions, though he does note how they must be at least semi-public due to how easy they were to access
- Hacked into Alpha Flight's computer
- Through completely unexplained means, causes Excalibur's computer to seemingly summon a group of his robots
- Rictor was unable to figure out how his computer worked to access it, stating Arcade's in a league of his own
- Creates a special lubricant that counters Spider-Man's webbing and wall climbing
- Creates a more potent version of X-23's trigger scent in two weeks
- Injects Vermin with a serum that quickly causes him to split into several copies of himself
- Has "A genius level I.Q. and a natural aptitude for mechanics, architecture, and applied mechanics"
- Sneaks into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters without setting off any of their defenses
- Disguises himself as a robot duplicate of himself in order to get away
- Identifies the injury that's killing Agent X with a quick visual inspection and saves his life, allowing him to breathe with a pen in his neck
- Claims to be able to easily see if Spider-Girl photoshopped a dog into a picture
Murderworld - OriginalWhen first seen, Arcade's Murderworld remained the same. Each time he was paid to assassinate someone, they would wake up inside a ball on a giant pinball table and be exposed to the location's many traps
- The bumpers are electrified, shocking his victims inside the pinballs while just keeping them conscious
- The dead ball slot is a spike pit, while the balls are durable enough that Spider-Man struggles to break the one he's in, but it could be due to struggling to get footing.
- Should the targets escape their balls, there are trapdoors in the table to transport them to further traps
- Uses holograms to create a giant spiked ball that rolls directly towards Spider-Man and Captain Britain
- Disguises a room as a war-torn backdrop, likely with some real elements to potentially kill Spider-Man
- Has a giant claw machine that can fit people in air-tight capsules. The room which controls the claw can be sealed, flooded, and moved
- Funhouse mirrors which create distorted versions of Captain Britain. He describes the large one as hitting harder than Spider-Man, while the spindly one wraps him up tight
- A cowboy cyborg that shoots at Spider-Man
- Gas guns that would fill a room faster than Spider-Man could create three web filters
Murderworld - MurderlandAn uninhabited island Arcade modified to his purposes to target a party of millionaires, a couple of superheroes being among their numbers.
- Has an enchanted forest of death, with evil trees and gun bearing animals
- A roller coaster which straps people in and ultimately sends them into the mouth of a giant dragon figure which then slams shut
- A ferris wheel-like contraption with spikes around the outside which detaches from its stand to roll around
- Covers a beach with mines that can send the Thing flying through the air
- Mines which explode with poisoned caltrops
- The volcano can erupt, pelting the island with fire
- Large caliber guns which shoot down an Iron Man robot when it was at least 1000 feet in the air
- Giant robots that can seemingly take bullets and shoot rapidly out of their mouths
- Has realistic holograms
- The island is covered with a jamming device that can block Tony Stark from calling in an Iron Man suit or the Avengers, even when he didn't know Tony was still active as Iron Man at that point. It reaches 1000 feet in the air
- Has a giant Atlantian sea monster in the waters
- Arcade found a robot scattered in pieces that he rebuilt to become his assistant, Brynocki. At the end of Murderland's first appearance, he was reprogrammed by Tony Stark to be loyal to him
- The island's mechanics go deep into the ground
Murderworld - Avengers ArenaAn island specifically created to pit 16 teenage superheroes in a 30 day battle to the death. It was largely created by Miss Coriander after Arcade got the idea from reading Battle Royale, meaning a large amount of the following can't be attributed to Arcade's Murderworlds for certain.
- Great white sharks
- Mines that releases a more potent version of X-23's trigger scent, causing her to instantly try and kill anyone with it on them, no matter how friendly they are
- Has an invisible energy ceiling that instantly kills Red Raven when she flies into it
- Can summon man eating insect swarms, sentient typhoons, 'napalm winds', hostile figures from the sand, and cause water to form a limb to attack
Arcade's SuitUnique to this Murderworld, Arcade has a special suit created by Miss Coriander that allows him to control near every aspect of the Murderworld. While it's said to only work on the island itself, with even his control room being out of his sphere of influence, the sequel series has the same technology used at his mansion and on an overtaken SH.I.E.L.D. helicarrier. However, none of these were implemented by Arcade himself, and it's possible he can't create the system himself.
- Spirals energy around himself
- Blasts back a dinosaur
- Cammi uses the power to blast Daimon Hellstrom through the side of a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier
- Creates an energy shockwave around him, throwing up dust and sending people flying back
- No-sells a point blank blast from Hazmat before hitting her a large distance away, from a volcanic area to a snowy area. Mettle says it was close to a quarter mile, but Hazmat returns to behind Arcade very quickly
- Makes a shield that blocks two energy blasts, one from Darkhawk and one from Chase Stein, before sending them both flying back with an energy bolt each
- Creates a shield around him, protecting him from lava
- Cammi uses the power to pin Arcade to a wall using metal debris
- Restrains Hazmat and holds her in the air telekinetically
- Telekinetically lifts a large orb of water into the air and uproots a tree
- Obliterates Mettle with a click
- Punches Anachronism back into a bookcase
- Shapes the stone ground into an elevated seat
- Communicates through a large flaming face in the sky
- Can move the sun the victims see
- Can search for either specific kids or kids meeting his criteria before teleporting them into Murderworld. After teleporting his victims in, keeps them suspended over lava and asleep until he tells them to wake up. The teleportation is described as being completely untraceable
- Teleports a group to a different area of the island
- Causes a Mettle robot to sink into the earth
- Has something that prevents Arcade from being touched by Nico's magic as well as preventing magic that would let her escape. Later, it's implied that there was also a general nerf on her magic as well as those two changes
- Described as 'totally untraceable' with firewalls thick enough to dupe Hank Pym and Tony Stark
Murderworld - OtherAfter being destroyed by Spider-Man's actions, Arcade rebuilt Murderworld, from here on custom tailoring it to his victims instead of having a single design for everyone while making sure any unexpected options are removed after being made aware of them. This also means that 'Murderworld' isn't neccesarily a single location, instead being anywhere around the world he's adapted to kill people due to the main computer being portable. At minimum, he has access to everything from his original Murderworld in addition to the following
- Fills a room with tubes (some electrified) that constantly suck to discourage a trapped person from taking a gaseous form
- A room that counters Storm's control over the weather, including a ceiling that creates a strong enough electrical field to reflect her lightning
- Covers the walls of a pit with a special lubricant which counters Spider-Man's webbing and wall climbing
- Fills a room with flasks of nitroglycerin balanced on very narrow stands to prevent Rictor from using his powers to escape
- Designs a room to absorb basically all sound, making Dazzler unable to hear herself speak. It comes with speakers that can transmit in a frequency only Dazzler can hear
- Placed Richter upside down on a cross, with an electrified pendulum swinging lower above him
- Traps Firestar in a chair with a glitchy arm holding a key that she can control as well as a television screen. The room is also filled with a mass of explosives
- A room with three doors and a press that's constantly approaching and will slam against the opposite wall as soon as Cyclops opens a door or uses his optic blast on one. However, none of the doors lead anywhere
- A giant whack-a-mole table with poison gas filling the underside of the table and robotic arms slamming down hammers. The walls also contain sensors so that breaking them will set off explosives to kill another hero
- A room that buzzsaw brandishing dodgems are released into. The dodgems can travel along the ceiling
- An abandoned Murderworld used by X-Force has large falling metal balls and what appears to be floating mines
- An ice rink that has a pool of acid underneath the ice and heaters to melt the rink
- Filled a room with water and sharks, trapping his victims in a dome with limited air at the bottom. When this trap was used, the seal holding the dome to the floor was weak enough that the dome could be removed without shattering
- Created a room which requires those trapped to follow a certain path on the floor grid, with a misstep blowing them up. There's also a laughing clown figure in the middle, whose laugh constantly echoes throughout the room, and devil dinosaurs
- Creates a river of 'alien taffy' that churns with motors underneath, dragging people down to drown them. The room's exit has a statue which sprays a solution that dissolves the taffy without harming the person it's on
- Meggan is held in a seemingly normal kitchen that then tries to kill her, with her wooden chair strangling her, knives flying at her, and the table restructuring into a toaster while trapping her in toast and launching her out
- Has a room with shallow water and toad minions standing in it, with them all being flushed away when a chain on the other side of the room is pulled
- Creates holographic horses and horsemen that completely fool a person until she falls right through one trying to steal a horse
- Presumably used to make Nightcrawler briefly appear like a regular human
- Outside of Murderworld Arcade uses holograms with similar technology to the X-Men's Danger Room, capable of making physical and dangerous projections, such as a mass of arrows
- Creates a time bomb around Elektra's neck
- Used to give Elektra a suit of armour. It seemingly boosts her jump strength and speed to the point where she can parry a large amount of bullets, lets her destroy a large mech with a bunch of rapid slashes, allows her to project energy shurikens, and lets her create an energy dragon from her arm to grab Arcade's vehicle as he tries to escape
- Seems to create a portal to another area of Murderworld, though this could be portal created by other tech or just a form of buffer as the next location is created through holograms
Virtual Reality Goggles
- On two occasions, Arcade has opted to keep his targets in chairs with VR goggles, experiencing a mental Murderworld
- On another instance, he placed goggles on Spider-Man and Captain Britain without them knowing, creating obstacles based on their own thoughts. The technology was destroyed at the end and wasn't copied over, meaning Arcade does not have access to this particular device
- Creates VR goggles which tap into Mastermind's illusion powers, letting him see what she does with her abilities
- Has access to a large amount of weaponry
- An enormous amount of explosives
- Energy beam turrets
- Mechanical tentacles that ensnare and crush Beast
- A massive falling anvil
- A giant foot that crushes people
- Seemingly giant dice, also to crush people
- Arcade once piloted a giant robotic suit that could send Colossus flying with a swipe, though it was only used with the intention for Colossus to help him fake his death
- Instead of a spike pit, the dead ball zone in his pinball table gets fitted with a device that transports each pinball into a different room
- Kits his chair with a spring launcher to help him escape
- An escape capsule
- Has a roller-coaster
- Dune buggies
- World War One-era biplanes
- A merry-go-round that spins rapidly, takes off, and ultimately blows itself up against the ceiling
- Has access to inhibitor fields, which neutralise Polaris' powers
- Robots of his use carrot-shaped containers which neutralize the powers of those inside
- Contains Razer within a large dome, though this quickly fails
- Uses a force field to protect himself from Deadpool
- Electrifies the floor of a corridor
- Electrifies the side of a fake skyscraper
- Has bars shoot up to block off a corridor
- While trapped in a Murderworld designed for Excalibur, Arcade found himself a knife and two submachine guns
- Brainwashes Colossus into turning against the X-Men using a robotic duplicate of a KGB colonel. He notes that it was only so quick due to his pre-existing doubts about being in the team
- Makes it snow inside
- Creates a twister out of nowhere
- Floods a Murderworld with a tsunami
- Once made a trap that required the victim to improvise comedy, throwing knives to get them to start and crushing them with a giant foot should they fail
- Has shields which protects Murderworld from a magnetic attack from Polaris which was expected to 'overload and short-circuit every electrical system in the complex'. However, they still had to run on back-up systems, and only just withstood Polaris' attack
- Turns a room into a capsule, releasing all of the X-Men into an abandoned fairground. Arcade also has containers to keep people in that can be launched through the air to set them free, letting them land safely with a parachute
- A number of Murderworlds have self-destruct sequences
- Can clean themselves up with the press of a button
- Each Murderworld is hidden to the point that the police can't locate them, even when given the exact location
- Androids can seemingly alter their faces
- At least some can self-destruct to try and take down Arcade's victims
- Has robot copies of himself
- Made robotic copies of Magneto and The Hulk (though they don't appear to have the powers or be as powerful as their originals),
- Made a Galactus robot
- His Reptil robot seemingly launches bricks in all directions by launching its head up
- Creates a Wolverine robot that was stronger than Spider-Man remembered the real Wolverine being
- Creates robot copies of Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, and Nightcrawler that replicate their respective abilities for Mystique to train with. They were accurate enough that the shapeshifter, while knowing that they were just robots, hesitated on killing Nightcrawler enough for the robot to knock her out
- Has a large amount of robot X-Men
- Multiple Man believes that a robot duplicate of him is one he created himself
- Can match the original's DNA, retina, and voice with enough precision that Hank Pym's machine determined it wasn't a Skrull. However, it was only due to the original's notably dense skin that more detailed tests that might have revealed that he was a robot failed. The can also duplicate smell, though this appears to be optional
- Their durabilities aren't necessarily the same as the original's, as shown with Colossus crumpling a Wolverine robot into a ball
- Robot duplicates aren't perfectly programmed to behave as their originals do, as shown with his X-Men robots attacking individually and being careless instead of as a team
Giant Killer RobotA large mech suit Arcade piloted to fight Elektra. It's unclear if this was physically created or if it was a result of his holograms.
- Punches Elektra across a large room
- Has retractable automatic guns in its fingers
- Shoots energy beams out of the knuckles
- Can launch its hand with enough force to crack concrete, trapping Elektra beneath it
- A large Pac-Man-like robot
- A mass of ice hockey playing robots
- A zombie-looking robot that exhales a gas that quickly knocks out an exhausted Northstar
- Robots which suspend the Constrictor in the air with energy
- Created a robot fast enough to competently fight Northstar, though it is noted that the enclosed location made it difficult for him to fully use his speed
- Fashioned a batch of robots after Kraven the Hunter which are controlled by a VR unit that plugs into the wearer's cerebral cortex. These robots come fitted with superhuman strength, augmented reflexes, targeting and tracking software, the ability to freely customise the appearance of their robot, and the ability to create any of millions of weapons in a database. However, these aren't able to be removed by the wearer once placed on, and aren't as durable as advertised. On top of this, a person piloting one of these robots experience similar injuries that their android does, to the extent that it being destroyed results in them dying
- Robots designed to kidnap members of Avengers Academy, capable of smashing through brick walls. They can be specialised, with one being designed to keep Veil's gaseous body contained
- Carousel horses that become mobile to attack people
- Presumably the giant shark in fresh water is a robot
- A t-rex that Spider-Man can hold back but can't do much else while doing so
- Arcade once utilised a cane that could shoot blasts of electricity, capable of stunning Reptil and Spider-Girl
- Has a dagger
- Boxing glove gun
- A pistol
- Machine gun drones
- A ray gun that knocks out Banshee and Storm in a single shot each
- Gave one of his robots a ray gun which paralyses Captain Britain, shortly after turning him flat
- Gave one of his robots a pistol which turned Kitty Pryde into a statue
- His assistant uses a poison which, after being injected with a hand to their necks, knocks out Stevie in seconds and immediately after incapacitates Storm before knocking her out too. It is stated to be lethal within minutes should the antidote not be applied
- A 'black-out boutonniere' that sprays a gas which quickly knocks out two superheroes
- Seemingly owns 'narcodarts'
- Clothes pegs which turn into flying syringes, capable of knocking out heroes
- Creates a mech suit Ben Grimm statue that emitted a noise, knocking out a party full of millionaires (including out of suit Tony Stark, Nighthawk, and the Constrictor) and paining the Thing. It then catches one of his punches and has the head survive another punch, though it does get knocked up
- Incendiary explosives that go off when a person's heart stops
Vehicles and Locations
- A private Boeing 747 with an extensive pinball parlor
- A garbage truck which has the top extend to knock out and capture Spider-Man and Captain Britain
- An ice cream van fitted with tech
- A small tank that blasts Northstar with energy
- A helicopter with his face and a large boxing glove on the front, capable of punching through a house's wall
- An iron box fitted with nerve gas emitters and a helicopter to transport it
- A small rocket that he hid in the top of a building that took off once Black Cat had been knocked unconscious
- Once had an ocean base that fired off a beam of light, planning for it to hit the X-Men and teleport them into the video games he had in front of him. This only failed due to coming into contact with another beam of light teleporting the Micronauts, instead bringing them to him. This base came fitted with a flying chair which can rapidly escape the base while causing it to self-destruct, which it did
- Uses holograms to make a city block look like a jungle and create a rolling boulder that crushes Strong Guy
- A camera drone that constantly moves in Domino's peripheral vision
- Fly-like camera drones
- Uses a real looking gem to trap Black Cat, spraying her with gas when she picks it up
- Has gear to create an energy mesh. While the gaps appear wide enough for a person to fit through, they are set on fire and killed instead
- Adapts Red Ghost's planetary defense shield blueprints and scales it down to cover Central Park. This shield can block energy and physical assault from supervillains
- Can mind control people, with large groups being achievable with a nearby powerful device
- Gave the Crazy Gang devices which, when placed on the back of a member of Excalibur, caused them to swap minds. The only exception was with Phoenix, who due to having the Phoenix Force wasn't swapped, with her intended body being destroyed. She was possessed, however, and required Kitty Pryde's input to come back
- Once created a device that, once Emulator was manipulated into putting herself into it, drew on her power as an Inhuman and allowed Arcade to utilise it, all while ensuring she couldn't build up power to do anything herself
- A note that disintegrates after it's read
- Two masks that go on top of each other, letting him pass himself off as a robotic duplicate
- Arcade once used the Murdermania Trailer, a portable trailer which turns into a Murderworld, with the intent to trap Johnny Blaze. It did not go to plan, as Blaze walked in on his own accord as opposed to being kidnapped and forced in, meaning he was able to force his way to Arcade instead of playing through the intended path. Its only known trap has several statues based on horror figures animating to attack Johnny Blaze
- When revisiting the locations he first played with the idea of Murderworld, Arcade revealed he had created in the past an arcade racer that shocks the driver when they hit an obstacle and a skee-ball table that shoots back the balls that are thrown into a hole back with enough force to crack concrete
- Created floating energy beam orbs for Screwball that she could freely control
- Likely has a device implanted in his head, protecting him from Monet's mind reading
- In one location that wasn't Murderworld, Arcade had a mass of ooze that allowed an unpowered woman to come out from a long fall unharmed
- In his bar, has a giant hammer that swings down upon pushing a button
- Sees and eats Deadpool's shoulder angel and devil
- Is a fairground nerd