- Free Treadmill User Manuals
- For The Player: DriveClub (PS4) Keygen
- Bose Wave Music System III Review
- Sidify Music Converter 2.1.5 Crack 2020 Full Working
- New & Second-Hand Guitars for Sale in Blaydon-on-Tyne
Ultimate HTML5 Video-Player Showdown: 12 Players Compared
The top 100 most popular and best selling hit albums downloaded on iTunes today. Find the latest eBay promo codes, coupons & deals for November 2020 - plus earn Up to 5.0% Cash Back at Rakuten.
- Loewe Soundbox Review
- Key, Kelly - Kelly Key - Amazon.com Music
- The Pirate Bay - Download movies, music, games and software
- VideoBuddy Youtube Downloader, download youtube and free
- Which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
- Ghost recon advanced warfighter cd key?
- Mass Effect 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
- Home - Cello Electronics (UK) Ltd
How to change and save the key of a karaoke song?
The 100 best bass players of all time. Just like the title asks, why is this a growing trend? Download fun and free Barbie activities! You can find product keys for recent.
WATCH DOGS Steam Product Key Code Generator 2020 – Get-Cracked
Find great deals on eBay for 50 disc cd player. A keygen is made available through crack groups free to download. Genres include Fantasy Books, Adventure Books, Romance Books and more. Set ninety-seven years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.
Hack statement From Andrew Kelly - News - Rochdale AFC
Originally a synth-pop outfit, Ministry's sound changed as they became one of the pioneers of industrial metal in the late 1980s. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Baldwin Pianos - Company History - Serial Number Search. Jul 1, 2020 - All Activation keys of Softwares and WIndows.
Cd key for counter strike condition zero
The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. The album was recorded primarily at Crystal Sound studio in Hollywood, with some sessions. Used 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan from Kelly Volkswagen in Danvers, MA, 01923. The easiest way to backup and share your files with everyone.
Cracked 100 Huntley Street - Life Changing Stories
Product License Key Free. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Prius. How Old Is My Guitar? Use the Serial Number! . Most CD-only players available these days are either mid or high-end single tray units, along with a few carousel-type players.
100 Hits: Love: Amazon.co.uk: Music
All retail software uses a serial number or key of some form. Build your career in NBA games, hit the courts in The Playground Park, join the Pro-Am circuit, or explore the shops and venues in an all-new open neighborhood setting. Research the 2020 INFINITI Q50 LUXE AWD in Danvers, MA at Kelly INFINITI. Product offered by us is a random PREMIUM STEAM CD-key.
Registration key photoshop Cs6 (7 Downloads Available)
Contribute to the open source community, manage your Git repositories, review code like a pro, track bugs and features, power your CI/CD and DevOps workflows, and secure code before you commit it. Unrecognized Zip Code My Account. Shop our selection today! We'll even help get you started with seven free songs.
Gamekit - MMO games, premium currency and games for free
100 kelly key cd player. We are happy to exhibit you DriveClub (PS4) Keygen. The series follows a group of post-apocalyptic survivors, chiefly a group of criminal adolescents. How to import corel draw CDR files into visio.
CDs - Buy Music CDs + Blu-Ray At JB Hi-Fi Online
Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Your country is blocking it: use these mirrors and proxies 5) Using VPNs 6) Alternatives to the Pirate Bay 7) Turn off or throttle your uploading 8) A word of caution 9) Pirate Bay user reviews 10) ThePirateBay important facts 11. In anticipation of the upcoming holidays, we decided to make a small gift for all our users. When Kelly and Wayne Maines adopted identical twin boys in 1997, they didn't anticipate raising one of their sons as a daughter.
- Commercial Playground Equipment for Your Community
- Greatest Hits - Chapter 1: Clarkson, Kelly: Amazon.ca: Music
- Ministry Fix Documentary Free
- Battlefield 1 CD Key for Origin - Buy now for cheapest
- How to listen to Heart Xmas on DAB, Global Player and
- LoRa Alliance, Inc. LoRa Alliance Member Participation
- Machine Gun Kelly - 100 Words and Running - Amazon.com Music
- TVPlayer: Watch Live TV Online For Free
- RealPlayer and RealTimes Official Homepage – Real.com
- CABLE PIANO Company History, Used Price and Age Guide: The
Answer Key Lesson Plans & Worksheets Reviewed by Teachers
I am looking for my elderly Mom - something that plays just CD's - no radio, no tuner, etc. Join now for a free $10 Welcome Bonus. With the help of its video detection function, VideoBuddy makes nearly all online videos downloadable. Product offered by us is a random STEAM CD-key, which yo.
Key player FM - Podcast Smarter
Contact Us. Live Chat. Zoom is a free HD meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 100 people. Kelly Key is a compilation album by Brazilian pop singer Kelly Key, released on December 10, by Som [HOST]: Pop, Dance-pop, R&B. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger [Deluxe Edition].
GibbsCam Crack With License Key Download [Latest] – #
Size-defying audio performance; Integrated CD player & DAB radio; Cons. Kanto Player Professional Crack + Latest Version (2020. The first two number digits in the serial number identify the year the guitar was created. GitHub is where over 50 million developers shape the future of software, together.
"Fmrte 5.2.5 License Serial Key" by Luis Weaver
SONY CDP-CX CD PLAYER/CHANGER WITH KEYBOARD. They talk to you all day, then the next day they ignore you. This Site is Inactive This site has been marked as inactive because no members have logged in recently. The Key Range shows acceptable keys (lowest to highest), but may not be the best.
Defence Wrap - 20 March‐ 2 April, 2017
- Defense Minister clears major Military reforms
- Ajit Doval’s U.S. visit to further strengthen India‐US ties
- Roadblocks on the Indo‐Russian projects
- India steps‐up efforts to supply Military Equipments to Myanmar
- Malaysian PM on 5‐day visit to India
- New Defense export strategy to be announced
- 3‐pronged strategy to ramp‐up Tejas production
- IN gets 3 Naval Systems from DRDO
- INS Vikramaditya successfully test fires Barak Missile
- Cabinet clears 2 proposals worth $1.85bn
- Boeing P8I replaces Tupolev TU142M Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- IN inducts INLCU L51 & a new weather monitoring System
- BEL reports Rs 88bn of provisional turnover during FY2017
- BDL and L&T sign MoU to export Torpedoes
- Samtel Avionics ties‐up with Hanwha for Military Applications
Defense Minister clears major Military reforms
- In its report submitted by DB Shekatkar Committee, made recommendations to enhance the combat potential of the all the 3 sections of the Indian Armed Forces. MoD has agreed to implement 90 of the approx. 200 recommendations made.
- Some of them are
- (1) create Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) post,
- (2) restructure higher defense structures,
- (3) move out non‐core areas like, NCC,
- (4) remove duplicity amongst the 3 areas,
- (5) conduct project audits at DRDO, OFB and make them accountable.
- These recommendations to be implemented in 2 years time period would translate to yearly savings of ~Rs 250bn.
- In order to boost the ‘Make in India’ PM is expected to soon announce the creation of CDS post and Strategic policy.
- Also IA has got Defense Ministry approval to cut down the number of Sahayaks or ‘buddies’ by 25% (indicating cut down of 10,000 Sahayaks of the total 40,000). This move comes after controversy erupted over the tasks IA Sahayaks perform for officers and junior commissioned officers. IA intends to replace these Sahayaks with civilians, who would be employed for officers in static formations such as the Army Headquarters, units in Delhi and not operational locations like battalions, brigades and division and corps headquarters. IN and IAF do not have such system in place. View:
- We view any such announcement to be very positive for the Indian Defense Ministry.
- Implementation of such above‐mentioned initiatives could create room for ~Rs 250bn of yearly savings.
- Money saved could be used towards the deployment of funds towards modernization and upgradation of Indian Defense Fleet. We won’t be surprised if allocation towards the Defense budget gets increased to over 2.0% levels in the next budget.
- National Security Adviser Ajit Doval visited USA second time after Trump came to power this week, where he met US Defense Secretary‐ Gen (Retd) James Mattis, Secretary of Homeland Security Gen (Retd.)‐ John Kelly and National Security Adviser‐ Lt. Gen. H R McMaster.
- Amongst the key areas discussed include, deepening of the counter‐terrorism co‐operation with India and maritime security.
- He also met Chairman of the powerful Senate Armed Services Committee‐ John McCain and Chairman of the powerful Senate Select Committee on Intelligence‐ Senator Richard Burr.
- Outcome of these meetings was a pledge to make a strong defense partnership between both the nations.
- Further, 2 of the Senators Mark Warner from Virginia and John Cornyn from Texas (Co‐chairs of the Senate India Caucus) have written joint‐letter to US Defense Secretary to push for the sale of F‐16 Fighter Jets. India has freezed upon 2 alternatives, Lockheed Martin’s F‐16 and Saab’s Gripen Fighter Jets.
- Last week, Russia signed 2 Long‐Term Service Agreements (LTSA) for spares delivery to India and allows HAL manufacture parts for 230 Su‐30MKI Fighter jets.
- As per this $ 300mn agreement, United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) and United Engine Corporation (UEC) will render technical support; provide maintenance services and spares to fleet for next 5 years.
- UAC also signed agreement with HAL to provide lifecycle support and maintenance for Mi‐17 helicopters,
- MiG‐29K fighter jet, T‐90 tanks and INS Vikramaditya Aircraft Carrier.
- One more agreement yet to take of is the supply of 60 Multi‐purpose Kazan Helicopters under Phase‐I, where the joint facilities would be set‐up in India to manufacture 140 helicopters.
- In order to expand Su‐30MKI fighter jets combat capabilities, Russia has offered to modernize the fleet by integrating new weapons and upgrading existing weapons and on‐board systems.
- A proposal worth $ 7‐8bn to upgrade the first batch of 80 Su‐30MKI fighter jets to ‘Super Sukhoi’s, would upgrade the plane to a 5th generation Aircraft. This development comes after UAC offered to upgrade the currently used AL‐31FP engines with its AL‐41F‐1S.
- HAL is making Su‐30MKI fighter jets under license from Russia since 2004. HAL is responsible for after‐sales support, snag disposition, on‐site repair, modification, and upgrade of Su‐30MKI fleet.
- This fleet is expensive and faces problems owing to high, premature failure rate of subsystems like engines, radars, missiles, avionics, etc. In 2014, the serviceability rates of Su‐ 30MKI fighter jets were at 46%.
- However, post setting‐up the Rs 4 bn after sales service centre for both, Su‐30MKI fighter jets & Helicopters, serviceability has increased to 60% (of the 230 Su‐30MKI fighter jets, 138 are ready for missions at a given time).
- MoD intends to take the serviceability levels to ~75%. The concern here is rapidity of repairs of line‐replaceable units and shop‐repairable units.
- Russians are reluctant to repair parts (costs ~25% of new items), instead push for supply of spares. As a result, attainment of MoD’s target of 75% serviceability levels would not be an easy cake walk.
- The proposed JV (Rostec Corp.‐49.5% and HAL‐ 50.5%) to manufacture Kazan Ka‐226T is as per an inter‐governmental agreement signed in Dec‐2015. This agreement assures localization of production and supply of 200 Light Multi‐role Ka‐226T over 9 year’s period. First 60 helicopters would be produced in Russia, while the remaining 140 helicopters will be produced in India. Currently price negotiations are going‐on.
- Russian Defense manufacturing is 100% government‐owned. For all spare supplies and above mentioned JV, Russia is okay with the involvement of DPSU’s only. In the back‐drop of increased thrust towards private sector participation, Russia has raised its concern about the technology transfer agreement to Indian players.
- We do not see Russia ceding to its demands on this matter. This matter is likely to be taken‐up at ministerial level discussion of both the countries.
- Till the time more clarity emerges on this point, we could see delays in MoD attaining its serviceability targets, procurement of Multi‐role Ka‐226T and other platforms.
- IAF officials have raised their concerns over the engine upgradation, on account of AL‐31’s perceived shortcomings. As a result, Russians have proposed a new fleet upgradation proposal.
- We are of view that the current money on the table could be deployed for other IAF upgradation programmes, hence, any deal materialization on this front could take at some time.
- In order to counter China’s position in Asian sub‐continent, India is targeting $2 bn of yearly exports over the next few years. Accordingly, MoD is steadily cranking up ties with Myanmar Defense.
- On Mar‐24, MoD announced that it has got a $37.9 mn (~Rs 2.6 bn) order to supply lightweight torpedo, a naval weapon system with an explosive warhead.
- The technology for this Lightweight Torpedo is developed by DRDO and the system will be manufactured by Bharat Dynamics and L&T.
- This is a follow‐up to the earlier order of Rs 1.8bn to supply Naval Sonars, Acoustic domes and directing gear to Myanmar.
- Malaysian PM Mohd. Najib Tun Abdul Razak is on a 5‐day (Mar‐30 to Apr‐4) official visit to India.
- On his third visit to India, both the sides are expected to discuss areas like, Trade and Investment, Infrastructure Projects, Defense Co‐operation, Air services arrangements, Tourism and Culture Relations as well as issues of mutual concern on regional and International Cooperation.
- Malaysian PM Najib is accompanied by a large team of delegates consisting representatives of top Malaysian companies. Many government‐to‐government Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) and contracts worth $ 5bn are likely to be signed and exchanged during this visit.
- Any Defense agreements signed between the 2 countries would be looked upon positively, as it would be towards the attainment of the $2bn of Defense export target set by the ex‐Defense Minister Mr. Manohar Parrikar.
- Malaysia has already invested $6 bn in India and another $ 6 bn worth of projects are under execution in India. Also, it has bid for many of the Road projects worth $1.2 to $1.4 bn in Rajasthan itself.
New Defense export strategy to be announced
- Currently, all exports (including defense exports) from India are covered under Export & Import (EXIM) Policy, which is formulated, issued and executed by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
- MoD is currently formulating a separate Defense Export Strategy to give fillip to the defense exports. This new policy framework would include areas like,
- (1) creation of Export Promotion Body, engaging Indian Missions/ Embassies abroad in export promotion,
- (2) export financing through Line of Credit,
- (3) better use of Offset policy,
- (4) export of indigenously developed Defense systems,
- (5) streamlining of the export regulation processes.
- In order to scale‐up capacity and meet requirements, a 3‐pronged strategy is being pursued by HAL.
- The first strategy is to outsource ‘Fuselage (body) and Wing’ production work to 3 private players with 2 years delivery period.
- Second strategy is to ramp‐up the production plan to 16 LCA’s/ year, and
- third one is to turn HAL in to an integrator.
- CCS has cleared HAL’s proposal worth Rs 13bn in Feb‐2017 to set‐up the 3rd Assembly line covering 30,000 sq.m. at Nekkaundi, Bangalore.
IN gets 3 Naval Systems from DRDO
- DRDO handed over 3 Naval Systems, USHUS‐II submarine sonar, directing gear for hullmounted sonar array, and Inertial navigation system for ship applications (INS‐SA) to IN on Mar‐24.
- Defense Minister also released 2 products developed by DRDO, IP‐based secure phone and the Gallium Nitride Technology.
- IP‐based secure phone incorporates an indigenous encryption algorithm on "trustworthy hardware platform" to provide high level of secrecy to voice & data for communication of strategic and tactical plans of Armed Forces.
- Gallium Nitride Technology will help in the development of nexgen Radars, Seekers and Communication systems, which would find application in Light Combat Aircrafts.
- This is a positive development as all the 5 products mentioned above have been imported to date.
- USHUS‐II is a package of several sonars, which includes passive sonar, active sonar, intercept sonar, obstacle avoidance sonar and underwater telephony.
- All the 5 products, once installed would significantly enhance the navigation systems and the communication networks of the Carriers/ Submarines.
- MoD earlier indicated that 5 kilo class submarines, billed as IN’s underwater workhorses, will have state of the art USHUS‐II sonar suites. There is a proposal to fit these Sonars with Arihant class Submarines.
- INS Vikramaditya, a floating Airfield carrier with length of 284 m and maximum beam of 60 m can carry 30+ Aircrafts, comprising MiG‐29Ks, Kamov‐31s, Kamov‐28s, ALH‐Dhruv & Chetak Helicopters.
- On Mar‐22, IN successfully conducted its maiden trial firing of the newly installed Barak Short range Surface‐to‐Air Missile System (B‐SRSAM) from its Aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya.
- During the trial firing, this missile was fired against live low flying high speed target and the target was successfully engaged and destroyed.
- This Israelis Barak‐2 Missile was taken out from a de‐commissioned warship and fitted into INS Vikramaditya by cutting its deck. The firing was conducted as part of the 'Operational Readiness Inspection' of Western Fleet.
- This 44,500tn Carrier commissioned in Nov‐2013 at Severodvinsk, Russia and was originally scheduled to have Long‐Range Surface‐to‐Air Missile System (LR‐SAM), currently under joint development with Israel.
- Delay in the development have left the carrier with no choice and currently does not have its own Air Defense system.
- As a result, it was forced to rely on support ships in the carrier battle group for any further Air cover.
- With the deployment of SRSAM, we expect INS Vikramaditya to get some boost in its Air Defense Systems.
- CCS on Mar‐30 cleared 2 Defense proposals worth $ 1.85bn (~Rs 120.25bn).
- The first one is $ 650mn (~Rs 42.25bn) deal for procurement of 100 K9 Vajra‐T tracked 155mm/ 52 caliber Artillery system from L&T for IA.
- The second proposal is a $ 1.2bn (~Rs 78bn) deal to acquire 32 Dhruv Advanced light helicopters (ALH) for IN and ICG.
- RFP for the procurement of 100 K9 Vajra‐T tracked 155mm/ 52 caliber Artillery systems was first floated in Jan‐2011 and 4 bidders including Tata, OFB, BEML and L&T led JV participated in the bid. Thereafter on completion of the evaluation process in Sep‐2016, L&T was informed about ministry’s decision. On completion of the bench marking process, L&T the only qualified bidder was announced as the bid winner. This bid has been invited under ‘Buy Global’ category.
- The second project cleared was to buy the indigenously developed ALH from HAL, where both, IN and ICG would get 16 choppers each. This contract also covers Performance Based Logistics (PBL) for 5 years to 16 Helicopters of the ICG.
- PBL would ensure availability of products to customer and here the responsibility gets transferred to contractor. PBL envisages rewards or penalties based on the performance.
- L&T partnered with Samsung for this 155 mm Artillery Guns. K9 Vajra‐T Gun is a variant of the Samsung Techwin K9 Thunder. These Artillery guns are specially designed for operations in the desert areas.
- This long awaited project getting the Cabinet nod, gives big boost to L&T’s Defense division’s growth prospects for FY2018 and there‐after. Even though this project has been awarded under the ‘Buy Global’ category, the K9 Vajra‐T gun will be made at L&T’s Talegaon plant, Pune.
- First 10 guns would be supplied by L&T to IA within 18 months of signing the contract, and the balance 90 guns would be supplied in next 2 years.
- Clearance to acquire 32 Dhruv Advanced light helicopters (ALH) is a big positive for HAL, as their Order book would grow by ~Rs 78bn.
- HAL is awaiting EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) certification for the civil variant of Dhruv. Once Dhruv gets EASA certification HAL sees huge export potential for Dhruv.
- It has already tied‐up with Israel’s Israel Aircraft Industries to market Dhruv Helicopter worldwide. HAL expects to close a deal with Asian countries like, Myanmar, Indonesia and Sri Lanka where the negotiations are ongoing at various stages.
- On a whole, this announcement is positive for L&T and HAL.
- On Mar‐29, Tupolev TU142M, Long Range Maritime Reconnaissance Anti‐Submarine Warfare (LRMR‐ASW) Aircraft was de‐inducted by IN after 29 year of service at INS Rajali, Arakkonam, TN.
- Most of the serving and retired INAS (Indian Naval Air Squadron) 312 officers were present.
- This TU142M Long Range Maritime Patrol aircraft was first inducted into INAS 312 at Dabolim, Goa from erstwhile USSR in 1988. Thereafter, it shifted its base permanently to INS Rajali in 1992.
- This aircraft has distinguished service track record of 30,000+ hours of accident free flying.
- A total of 8 Tupolev TU142M were inducted by IN and only 3 of them were in operations at the time of this de‐induction.
- Boeing’s P‐8I Aircraft post its induction in Nov‐2015 is the replacement for Tupolev TU142M.
- It is already integrated into the operational grid of IN.
- In Jan‐2009 MoD awarded $2.1 bn contract to Boeing for supply of 8 P‐8I (Poseidon Eight India) planes to IN, as a replacement for Tupolev TU142M. Thereafter in mid‐2016, CCS cleared $1 bn repeat contract to procure another 4 of the P‐8I planes.
- Boeing’s P‐8I is armed with Harpoon Block‐II Missiles, MK‐54 Lightweight torpedoes, Rockets and depth charges.
- P‐8I Aircraft is produced by Boeing‐led industry team, comprising CFM International (Engines), Northrop Grumman (Directional Infra‐red Counter‐measures & Electronic Support measures System), Raytheon (Radars), Spirit AeroSystems (Fuselage), BAE Systems and GE Aviation.
- Also P‐8I is integrated with BEL’s Communication systems (IFF Interrogator & Transponder System), Avantel’s Mobile Satellite System, Dynamatic’s Power & Mission Equipment cabinet, Tata’s APU Door fairings and radomes and ECIL’s Speech secrecy System.
- This indicates more work flow possibly for these Indian companies once works on 4 of the P‐8I Aircrafts gains momentum.
- On a whole, we are of view that P‐8I developed by Boeing is world‐class and up to‐date from technology point of view (v/s Tupolev TU142M) and is well equipped to handle IN’s long‐range maritime snooping and Anti‐submarine warfare capabilities.
- IN has successfully commissioned INLCU L51 on Mar‐28, 2017 at Port Blair.
- This surveillance ship is deployed for checking poaching, illegal fishing, drug trafficking and other unlawful activities in the Indian Ocean region.
- This Ship with displacement of 900 tn, 62.8 m in length and 11 m in breadth will be armed with 30 mm CRN ‐91 guns, 12.7 mm Heavy Machine Guns and 7.62 mm Medium Machine Guns.
- Also, state‐of‐the art Electronic Warfare suite is deployed for early detection of adversaries.
- This LCU made by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) has a lift capacity of up to 216 persons (includes 160 fully equipped soldiers, 56 crew and 145 tn of military equipment.
- Also, it has a Vehicle lift capacity is 1‐ 65 tn tank (like Arjun) or 2‐ 45 tn tanks (like T‐72/80), or 4‐ 13.5 tn BMP Infantry Fighting Vehicles.
- In another development IN on Mar‐28 unveiled Integrated Aviation Meteorological System (IAMS), Rajali Air Station TN to ensure increased accuracy in their Weather Monitoring systems.
- Implementation of IAMS is to modernize the Infrastructure across 9 of the Naval Air Stations (NAS).
- This is the first LCU Mark‐IV ship commissioned by IN. In Sep‐2011, GRSE awarded Rs 21bn contract to make 8 of such ships.
- All 8 of them have been released by GRSE and are undergoing trials.
- In order to ramp‐up execution, GRSE outsourced major chunk of work to small Shipyards in‐and‐around Kolkata.
BEL reports Rs 88bn of provisional turnover during FY2017
- In a press release dated April 1, 2017 BEL reported that it has clocked provisional revenues of about Rs 88bn for FY2017, reflecting ~19% yoy increase. Reported provisional revenues are ahead of our estimates of Rs 82.7bn.
- Execution of projects like, Akash Weapon Systems, Handheld Thermal Imager with Laser Range Finder, 3D Tactical Control Radar, Weapon Locating Radar, Upgraded L70 Guns, Fire Control Systems, Hull Mounted Sonar, Radio relays, Elements of Integrated Air Command and Control Systems, Ship borne Electronic Warfare Systems in our view contributed to such strong top‐line numbers for FY2017.
- On the back of such strong execution, we expect the company to report better than expected EPS estimate of Rs 63.9/share for FY2017.
- Strong bid pipeline, coupled with their strong market positioning, should help BEL report strong financial performance, going forward. We continue to maintain BUY rating on the stock with price target of Rs 192/share.
- On Mar‐27 Bharat Dynamics Ltd. (BDL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with L&T to export Light Weight Torpedoes (LWT‐XP) designed and developed by Naval Science & Technology Laboratory (NSTL).
- Currently, NSTL torpedoes are deployed in the IN Ships.
- BDL is the lead manufacturer of all the indigenously developed Missiles with its production units at Telangana and Andhra.
- With the technology transfer from NSTL, BDL will start manufacturing Torpedoes, going forward.
- This is a positive development as private sector participation continues to increase in the Indian Defense eco‐system.
- India in Mar‐2017 had signed $ 37.9mn contract with Myanmar to supply Lightweight Torpedoes.
- In order to fulfill the requirement for this contract, we expect BDL & L&T to combinedly work and deliver the Torpedoes to Myanmar government.
- L&T in our view offers Torpedo Ladle Cars (TLC) in various capacities (from 175‐400 tn) to meet the transport requirement of hot metals at their Steel plants. L&T designs and manufactures TLC’s at their integrated manufacturing facility in Odisha, which is equipped with advanced features, like, Automated Positioning systems, On‐board Weighing systems, Online tracking systems, etc.
- We expect L&T’s share of this project to be somewhere around Rs 800mn.
- Delhi based Samtel Avionics has formed joint venture with Hanwha Systems, South Korea to manufacture products of avionics and military applications.
- This JV aims to manufacture Military Electronics, Optronics for Guided Missile, Rockets, Guided Missiles and Laser‐Guided Bombs (LGB).
- Samtel over the years has built capabilities in Airborne Electro‐Optic Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS), and packages to upgrade Armoured Vehicles (including day and night sights, Fire Control Systems, Ballistic Computer, smart computers with displays).
- Hanwha Systems on the other hand, is a South Korea Defense company specializing in Naval and Air Command, Control, Communication, Computer and Intelligence (C4I), Guided Weapons, Electronic Warfare (EW) and Future Combat Systems.
- This is a second JV for Hanwha Group. Earlier, through Hanwha Techwin it collaborated with L&T to provide Artillery Guns for IA. It is still waiting for this project to be awarded.
- As part of this JV, Hanwha has agreed to the full transfer of technology for 3‐4 platform project opportunities that they are pursuing.
- With 3‐4 JV’s already vying for the same emerging pie, it needs to be seen, which all Joint Ventures would emerge victorious.
- Notably, companies with in‐house capabilities like, BEL would still enjoy edge over other players for next 2‐3 years as they have high indigenization component to offer, which should help them quote competitive pricing.
- Further, smaller Defense companies like, Premier Explosives would see increased competition 2‐3 years down the line, from this JV as Samtel would get access to technology for making Seekers.
By Indian Defence Forum
[For Sale] My Last Vinyl Sale
Genres included: Hip Hop, Rock, Classic Rock, Pop, Pop-Punk, Indie etc...
- I've been collecting for some time now and I'm very proud of the collection I've put together. Unfortunately, it is time for someone else to enjoy this collection. I am moving and need the money.
- I can confidently say that all of the vinyl are VG - VG++, if not NM and still in shrink wrap.
- Most are unopened, or in solid condition. Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
- All prices are USD and will ship from US. Any international shipments will incur additional costs which will be negotiated at the time of transaction.
- I am open to trades, so if you'd like to take a deeper look my collection, which includes these records among others not presently listed, here is a link: https://www.discogs.com/usezach_link/collection
- Shipping is $4 per record.
- Please Note: I have price-checked the majority of these records against Discogs/Amazon/Ebay, however I am open to offers on all records.
- PLEASE PM ME ALL OFFERS
- 21 Savage &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Metro Boomin Savage Mode $25
2Pac All Eyez On Me $15
- 30 Seconds To Mars This Is War $10
- 30 Seconds To Mars Love Lust Faith + Dreams $9
50 Cent Get Rich Or Die Tryin' $15
- A Tribe Called Quest People's Instinctive Travels And The Paths Of Rhythm $150
Aerosmith Aerosmith $5
- Al Di Meola Elegant Gypsy $5
- Angels &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Airwaves I-Empire $25
- Angels &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Airwaves We Don't Need To Whisper $85
- Arctic Monkeys Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not $35
- Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman $20
ASAP Rocky Long.Live.A$AP $20 ASAP Rocky At.Long.Last.A$AP $20
- Bad Company Bad Company $1
Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique $17
- Beck Sea Change $12
Big Grams Big Grams $10 Big Sean I Decided $20 Billy Joel Piano Man $5 Billy Joel The Stranger $5 Black Sabbath Paranoid $12
- Bleachers Strange Desire $15
Blue Oyster Cult Agents Of Fortune $4 Bob Dylan Highway 61 Revisited $5 Bob Dylan Bob Dylan At Budokan $5
- Bob Marley &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; The Wailers Legend (The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers) $20
- Bobby Caldwell Bobby Caldwell $5
Bon Iver 22 / 10 $5 Bon Iver 22, A Million $20 Boston Boston $6
- Brand New Science Fiction $100
- Brand New Science Fiction $35
Bruce Springsteen Born In The U.S.A. $4 Bruno Mars XXIVK Magic $10 Bryson Tiller Trapsoul $10
- Burt Bacharach Burt Bacharach's Greatest Hits $5
Busta Rhymes When Disaster Strikes... $5 Busta Rhymes Extinction Level Event - The Final World Front $25
- Calvin Harris Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1 (SIGNED) $60
- Cam'ron Purple Haze $20
- Cat Stevens Saturnight (Cat Stevens Live In Tokyo) $20
- Catfish And The Bottlemen The Balcony $10
- Cheech &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Chong Cheech &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Chong's Wedding Album $3
- Chicago Chicago's Greatest Hits $3
- Coldplay X&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;Y $20
- Coldplay Mylo Xyloto $10
- Coldplay Parachutes $20
- Coldplay Ghost Stories $12
- Common Electric Circus $25
D.R.A.M. &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Lil Yachty Broccoli $10 Daft Punk Random Access Memories $20 Danny Brown Atrocity Exhibition $30 Dashboard Confessional Alter The Ending $10 Dashboard Confessional The Shade Of Poison Trees $10 David Bowie ChangesOneBowie $7 David Lynch &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Alan R. Splet Eraserhead Original Soundtrack Recording $45 De La Soul Buhloone Mind State $30 Deadmau5 4x4=12 $40 Death Cab For Cutie Plans $13
- Death Cab For Cutie Transatlanticism $15
- DJ Khaled Major Key $15
- Domo Genesis Genesis $10
- Don McLean American Pie $3
Dr. Dre Compton (A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre) $12 Drake, Timmy Thomas Hotline Bling/Why Can't We Live Together $30 Eagles Hotel California $3
- Earth, Wind &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Fire The Best Of Earth Wind &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Fire Vol. I $30
- Earth, Wind &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Fire Greatest Hits $4
- Ed Sheeran + $13
- Emerson, Lake &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Palmer Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Ladies And Gentlemen $2
Eminem Curtain Call: The Hits $7 Eminem Recovery $15 Explosions In The Sky Take Care, Take Care, Take Care $17
- Fall Out Boy From Under The Cork Tree $20
Father John Misty I Love You, Honeybear $25
- Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac $5
- Foo Fighters Sonic Highways $10
- Foo Fighters Saint Cecilia EP $5
- Foo Fighters Concrete And Gold $35
Foreigner Foreigner $5 Foreigner Double Vision $5 Foster The People Torches $10
- Frank Ocean Endless $70
- Frank Ocean Blond (Official Black Friday CD) $90
- Frank Ocean Blond (Official Black Friday Vinyl) $400
- Frank Sinatra Songs For Young Lovers $10
- Fugees The Score $30
- Future DS2 $20
- Future HNDRXX $25
- Gary Clark Jr. Blak And Blu $30
G-Eazy These Things Happen $15 G-Eazy When It's Dark Out $15
- Genesis Wind &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Wuthering $5
- Genesis A Trick Of The Tail $13
- Genesis The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway $130
- Genesis Seconds Out $3
- Genesis Nursery Cryme $3
- Genesis Trespass $4
- Genesis Selling England By The Pound $5
- Genesis Foxtrot $25
- Genesis The Story Of Genesis $10
- Genesis Live $10
- Givers In Light $10
- Goodie Mob Soul Food $40
- G-Unit Beg For Mercy $20
- Halsey Hopeless Fountain Kingdom $12
- Injury Reserve Drive It Like It's Stolen $50
- Injury Reserve The Dentist Office Series $100
Iron And Wine Our Endless Numbered Days $10
- Iron And Wine The Shepherd's Dog $10
J Dilla Donuts $20
- J. Burd Time Scared $100
- J. Cole 4 Your Eyez Only $30
- Ja Rule Pain Is Love $10
- James Taylor Gorilla $5
- James Taylor Sweet Baby James $5
Jamie xx In Colour $12 Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt $70
- Jay-Z Magna Carta... Holy Grail $80
- Jessie Ware Tough Love $15
- Jessie Ware Glasshouse (SIGNED) $50
- Jethro Tull Aqualung $5
- Joan Jett &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; The Blackhearts I Love Rock 'N Roll $5
- Joey Bada$$ 1999 (European Press) $25
John Mayer Room For Squares $15
- John Mayer The Search For Everything $20
John Mayer Heavier Things $20
- Johnny Griffin A Blowing Session $60
- Journey Evolution $5
Joy Division Unknown Pleasures $15
- Justin Bieber Purpose $15
Justin Timberlake Justified $20 Justin Timberlake Futuresex / Lovesounds $20
- Kanye West Stronger $20
Kanye West Gold Digger $20
- Kanye West Power $10
- Kanye West feat. Dwele Flashing Lights $50
- Kanye West Feat. T-Pain Good Life $30
- Kendrick Lamar Damn $70
Kendrick Lamar Untitled Unmastered. (SIGNED) $30 Kendrick Lamar Damn. (SIGNED) $200
- Kings Of Leon Come Around Sundown $15
Lana Del Rey Lust For Life (SIGNED) $70
- Lauryn Hill MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 $25
Led Zeppelin In Through The Out Door $5
- Led Zeppelin The Soundtrack From The Film The Song Remains The Same $5
Led Zeppelin Presence $10
- Lil' Boosie Supafly $5
- Lil Wayne The Leak $10
- Little Simz A Curious Tale Of Trials + Persons $30
- Little Tybee For Distant Viewing (SIGNED) $40
- Living Legends Classic $25
- Logic The Incredible True Story $30
Lupe Fiasco Lupe Fiasco's The Cool $25
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Gold ; Platinum $5
- Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From The Road $5
Madeon Adventure $25
- Maroon 5 Songs About Jane $100
MF Doom MM..Food $35 MF Doom And Madlib, Madvillain Madvillainy $20 MGMT Oracular Spectacular $15
- Michael Jackson Off The Wall $9
- Michael Jackson Thriller $9
- Miguel War &; Leisure $23
- Minus The Bear Infinity Overhead $10
Moby Play $30 N.W.A. Greatest Hits $20
- Nick Cannon Dime Piece Add-On For Free
- ~~Noname Telefone $60~|
- Norah Jones Come Away With Me $15
- Notorious B.I.G. Ready To Die $35
- Observer Drift Corridors $10
Odd Future The OF Tape Vol. 2 $90 Of Monsters And Men My Head Is An Animal $15 Oh Wonder Oh Wonder $40
- Open Mike Eagle Unapologetic Art Rap $25
- Otis Redding Lonely &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Blue: The Deepest Soul of Otis Redding $15
- OutKast Player's Ball EP $10
- Panda Bear Person Pitch $20
- Paramore After Laughter $15
PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYNEXTDOOR Two $15
- Peter Gabriel Peter Gabriel $10
- Phantogram Voices $15
Pharrell Williams G I R L $10 Phoenix Bankrupt! $15 Phoenix Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix $15
- Porches Pool $15
- Prince Art Official Age $12
Queen A Day At The Races $10
- Queen A Night At The Opera $10
- R. Kelly The R. In R&B Collection: Volume 1 $1
Redman Whut? Thee Album $10
- Rick Ross Hood Billionaire $10
- Rick Ross Deeper Than Rap $40
- Rick Ross God Forgives, I Don't $40
- Rick Ross Mastermind $20
- Robin Thicke The Evolution Of Robin Thicke $15
- Rod Stewart Every Picture Tells A Story $10
- Ryan Adams 1989 $10
- Sam Hunt Montevallo $10
- Sam Smith In The Lonely Hour $10
SBTRKT SBTRKT $10
- Schoolboy Q Blank Face LP $15
- Simon & Garfunkel, Dave Grusin The Graduate (Original Sound Track Recording) $7
- Snoop Dogg Doggystyle $10
Snoop Dogg R & G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece $25
- St. Vincent Masseduction $15
Steve Miller Band Greatest Hits 1974-78 $5
- Steve Miller Band Fly Like An Eagle $5
- Stevie Nicks Rock A Little $10
- Styx Cornerstone $10
Sufjan Stevens Carrie &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Lowell $10
- Switchfoot The Beautiful Letdown $35
- Switchfoot Oh! Gravity. $25
- Syd Tha Kid Fin $15
T.I. Paper Trail $25
- T.I. Paperwork $10
- The Band The Band $20
- The Beatles The Beatles $25
The Beatles Abbey Road $5
- The Beatles Let It Be $6
- The Beatles Rubber Soul $6
The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band $40
- The Beatles Revolver $13
- The Clash London Calling $20
- The Doobie Brothers Best Of The Doobies $8
- The Game The Documentary $40
- The Maine Stay Up, Get Down $35
- The National Boxer $15
- The Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 1964-1971 $10
- The Rolling Stones Let It Bleed $10
The Rolling Stones Some Girls $5
- The Weeknd The Hills (Remixes) $5
- The Who Tommy $10
- The XX I See You $25
- Thomas Rhett Tangled Up Deluxe $15
Tom Waits Closing Time $40 Toro Y Moi What For? $10
- Tory Lanez I Told You $15
- Twista Kamikaze $5
- Tycho Dive $25
- Tycho Awake $15
Tyler, The Creator Goblin $15
- U2 Another Time, Another Place: Live At The Marquee London 1980 $20
- Union Analogtronics $12
- Vampire Weekend Modern Vampires Of The City $15
- Various Music From And Inspired By The Space Jam Motion Picture $60
- Various Music From And Inspired By Get Rich Or Die Tryin' The Motion Picture $25
- Various (500) Days Of Summer (Music From The Motion Picture) $70
- Various Music From Baz Luhrmann's Film The Great Gatsby $15
Various Whiplash (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) $12 Vince Staples Big Fish Theory (SIGNED) $70
- Vince Staples Prima Donna (SIGNED) $60
- Washed Out Mister Mellow - TEST PRESSING (SIGNED) $60
- Weezer Pinkerton $25
Yellow Days Harmless Melodies $30 Young Jeezy Seen It All: The Autobiography $10
- Young Jeezy Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 $25
Young The Giant Home Of The Strange $10 Young Thug Jeffery - Non-Numbered $25
- Young Thug Beautiful Thugger Girls $25
Zedd Clarity $15
- Zedd Feat. Matthew Koma &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Miriam Bryant Find You $10