ADVENT CALENDAR UNBOXING: YesStyle Kosmetopia Advent Calendar 2020
Please note, add only one product per line. You will have statistics on your typing accuracy after the 60 seconds timed challenge. Typing Test Top 200 words Typing Test (advanced) Top 1000 words Custom Typing Test Create your own! To start the Data Entry Test JUST START TYPING! The tag specifies a list of pre-defined options for an element. Positive numbers, negative numbers, all kinds of numbers. 10 key typing test numbers only tag.
- HTML: HyperText Markup Language
Typing Master 10 - Free download and software reviews visit. Take the FREE Online Ten Key Test to check your speed. Copy Typing Browse Top Copy Typers Hire a Copy Typer Browse Copy Typing Jobs Post a Copy Typing Project Learn more about Copy Typing Data Entry Browse Top Data Entry Clerks Hire a Data Entry Clerk Browse. You can use a single space or double spacing after periods. The more you type things correctly, no matter how slow it has to be, the more certain you will be, and the faster you will become a proficient typist. Keyboard tutorial and typing test. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Patch the Complete 2020 Learn to Code Bundle
Condition to check ENTER KEY. Time flies with a daily crossword! I've 4 textboxes and 1 button. TEN-KEY TEST HOME. This site is for Ten key or 10 key test; and ten key or 10 key lessons for fast entry speed on numeral keypad. Jquery keyup function check if number - Stack Overflow here are the findings. You may find it helpful to quietly say the name of the key as you strike it. Don't let your mistakes cause you to lose heart, touch typing is a skill that can be learned by practice.
Newest 'ssh-keygen' Questions - Stack Overflow
If that doesn't help, try typing ALT-4-9 for "1", ALT-5-0 for "2" and so on. (keep pressed ALT while you type numpad-4 and numpad-9, then release ALT). When I type a number into a cell, it appears briefly in the formula bar and the disappears. Tag: "Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)" in "Notebook Hardware https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=1086. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a fast, complete and safe data. Download Windows 10 Home this post. How to Fix the Most Annoying Things in Windows 10 https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=1096. Number Pad - How To Type Numbers Faster With It.
Typing & Data Entry - The Practice Test
I posted a list of issues of the client last month... Here are 13 more pages of problems that I forgot.
I made this client buglist three weeks ago, and was glad that the list was rather thorough this time, without really forgetting anything. Therefore, naturally, I'm back today to add everything I forgot, which only adds up to X pages.
This time, it won't be sorted by client parts, only dividing between bugs / other issues, and then sorting by what I consider important. Category A for broken functionalities, category B for milder problems, category C for details. Like the last time, I will not be covering performance issues that I don't have a way to personally talk about. And like the last time, there'll be a new/recent tag before the bugs that are… well… new/recent – "new" meaning since January, "recent" meaning considered as new back in January (on that note, we all agree that January was pretty much two months ago, right?).
I.A.1) [New] When opening the client, you can't see how much experience you have, until you play one game. The gauge will show up as empty, as will the one on your profile. Hovering the profile's gauge will at least show the correct experience in the number that appears below. It's possible that this wasn't the most important bug. But this time, I didn't want the thumbnail to be something random (for the people using new Reddit or something similar), so this goes first.
I.A.2) [New] Same with other people's experience – when going on anyone's profile, their experience gauge will appear empty. Just like in your profile's case, hovering over it will show the correct number. However, unlike the previous case, playing one game will not get rid of this problem.
Whenever completing a mission at the end of a game, a pop-up reading "X missions completed, Y new missions added" will appear. That Y will display an absurdly high (and obviously incorrect) number, usually between 25-50 when the number of missions added is never higher than a handful, and can be as low as zero.
I.A.3) League voice basically doesn't work on the Mac client. I never use macs, because I'm still a normal person at times, but I've seen this been said enough times to know that to be trustable. From what I've heard, when speaking (from a mac client), the other people cannot hear you even though the mic icon lights up.
I.A.4) Turning off potato mode makes your client incredibly slow until you restart it (not because you're in "normal" mode, much slower than that).
I.A.5) [New?] Sometimes, the client pretty much decides to die, and can no longer operate lobby functions until restarted. By this, I mean that:
- Inviting someone will not show the invite in your lobby (although the other person will properly receive it).
- You will not join the queue when the leader will start it. So… yeah, in other words, you need to restart the client if you want to play.
I.A.7) The client is overall slow on many different aspects, even without having a bad computer. Joining a lobby takes time. The friends list takes time to display information (when someone joins an open party, for example, this will take a few seconds to be shown anywhere). The post-game lobby takes time to show who left the room. In each case, this can be upwards of 3-5s.
I.A.8) [Recent] Lots of people say that dodges don't always go through; that they dodged a game only to log back in finding out that the game had started anyway (while they had quit in time), or that one of their teammates ended up never connecting in the belief that they had dodged. I seldom dodge myself (and I wish that phrase only applied to the client), so I've never had that issue and can't confirm it. But, it's talked about a lot.
I.A.9) Occasionally, the client will keep saying "Game is still in progress" some time after you've finished it (up to 30-ish seconds).
I.A.10) In champ select, the bottom message is hidden unless you click on the chat. It's possible that this was fixed very recently. I'm not sure and currently don't have a way to check, so I'm just putting it here in case.
1.A.d) [New] If you hover over a friend while they're in queue or champ select, hovering over them again while they're in game will still show them as being in queue / CS, instead of showing them as being ingame (meaning that you can't see their ingame time, or the champion picked / mode played). Changing the sorting of the friends list refreshes it and clears that problem. (Sort alphabetically > Sort by status, or the other way around. You can also switch back immediately after.) I'm just not sure this pro tip really will help anyone, because since we're already 4 bugs in, there should be a maximum of 3 people reaching that point. ScreenshotOne correction to make: Changing the sorting of the friends list will most of the time clear the problem. It's possible that it won't remove it for certain friends, no matter how many times you try (even if it works fine for other friends in the same game).
I.B.2) [New] As of this patch, we can now once again see the names in open lobbies. With a bug. Just like with the problem mentioned just above, the friends list won't refresh properly there. So if your friend creates an open lobby, you hover over them, and they then have someone (other than you) join them, their lobby will now read "Open Party (2/5) / Name1" instead of "Open Party (2/5) / Name1, Name2". There again, changing the sorting of the friends list will clear the problem.
I.B.3) I still haven't been able to find out what causes it or when it happens, but sometimes, the client decides to reset lots of its data. Meaning some or all of the following:
- News pop-ups appear once again (Eternals are live, Welcome to a certain ranked season, We finally found the L on our keyboards to spell Clash without an R, and so on)
- Rune settings go back to default
- Summoner spells go back to the default ones
- I forget that I decided to play real champs for once and lock in top lane Leona for the fifth time of the day
I.B.5) In the previous buglist, I mentioned a bug about the post-game lobby occasionally deciding to use the Times New Roman font instead of the normal one (which, as a side note, usually happens after the client takes a while to go to the post-game lobby after the game).
2.A.d) The post-game lobby sometimes (fairly regularly) uses the Times New Roman font instead of the normal one.This issue also happens with chats and in parties.
I.B.6) [New] In champ select, when you open your chats, they'll land behind the chat icon, making said icon cover a part of your important messages. Screenshot
I.B.7) [New] If you open a new chat before getting into a champ select, once you get into the CS, the chats will be in another spot instead. Screenshot
I.B.8) The "News language" often resets to the default (which I assume is the system's language?) instead of the one that you previously selected.
I.B.9) The profile choices can randomly be reset. I normally had Infernal Mordekaiser as my profile champion/skin, and recently got messaged by someone who mistook me for an ADC main because my profile showed Ashe – whom I hadn't played very recently. It's supposed to be locked to your choices, if you actually pick a champion/skin to display.
I.B.10) Friends from other servers all show as Offline when hovering over their name in your friends list. Screenshot
I.B.11) I've had one exception to this – someone on EUNE (which isn't my server) showing as if he were on EUW, only that I wouldn't have the option to spectate him while he was in game. Screenshot 1 / Screenshot 2
I.B.12) In low spec mode, deleting someone messes up your chats. - All other chats will be blank (save for their preview), until you close them and open them again, indivisually. - The deleted person will still show in your chats, with a blank profile picture. They'll show over the clubs, and you'll have an "undefined" written in your chat box.
I.C.2) If your client gets a quick disconnection while you've been on Away (natural away, not manual), your status may go back to Online, without you having done anything. It will then stay on Online, until you… interact with the client, at which point it'll go back to Away. Yeah, that's the opposite of what it should be. That goes against the purpose of this status, making people believe you're there when you aren't.
I.C.3) Deleting a rune page from the rune pages list puts you back to the top, and deleting a rune page from the page itself puts you back to the first page. That makes deleting a high number of pages (after checking them individually to make sure of which ones you want to get rid of) take unnecessarily more time. (Yes, you have a button to select pages to delete, but I'm talking about going through your pages to check them one by one before removing them, which takes more clicks because of that.)
I.C.4) In the previous buglist, I mentioned not being able to log out when an instance of Valorant is running.
8.A.a) [New] Signing out doesn't work if an instance of Valorant is open in the background. The League client will close, the Valorant one will stay open, but when you'll click on the League client again, it'll automatically log you back into the account you supposedly signed out from. On the other hand, if you signed out from the Valorant client instead of the League one, you'd properly be signed out from both, and prompted to log in upon trying to reopen any Riot services. The same thing applies to Legends of Runeterra – you can't log out of League with an instance of LoR open at the same time, while the opposite is possible (the other Valorant-related bug doesn't apply to LoR, though).I.C.5) https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/412666600332984340/743658045891936296/unknown.png?width=958&height=650 what
I.C.6) The box for the news language doesn't have enough room. Opening that box slightly expands the settings, but not enough to be able to view more than 2.5 lines of the drop-down box. Screenshot
I.C.7) It's possible to receive the message "Sorry, you were removed from the party" during a game, or straight after finishing a game, without it meaning anything (because you weren't in a party, because you weren't removed from it, or because the message popped up multiple times). I'm not sure whether this is still there, aside from having been told so. For me, it would normally happen after custom games. My client often gets some quick disconnections, and once I'd be out of my game (without parties, since I'm talking about custom games), I would get that popup once for every disconnection I've had during the game.
I.C.8) Opening a new chat will leave the chat preview blank until you type another message in it (it should normally display the last message sent by either person). Screenshot
I.C.9) When someone has a disconnection mid-game and reconnect afterwards, their status won't read "Map (Game type) – Champion" but " – Champion" instead, with the first part being empty.
I.C.10) Adding people doesn't always go right. Screenshot. There really isn't much information I can give on that. Someone added me from an EUNE account for me to test another client bug (ironic), I quickly clicked on the notification, and this is what happened.
I.C.11) On one of my accounts, whenever I receive a friends request, I get a pop-up reading "X has sent a friend request" as well as Pending requests with a 1 on it. On my other account, receiving a friends request will not trigger the pop-up, and will only show the Pending requests part. This is consistent in both cases (and neither account using the low spec mode).
II) Other issues
II.A.1) There are several situations in which the client will be brought back up if you were tabbed out. It happens when a game is found, when entering champ select, when it's your turn to pick/ban, 10 seconds before the game starts, and when the honor screen comes up after a game. That's all fine and makes sense. However, when the client does that, it then "locks" itself on for ~5s, meaning that the client will stay in front and focused even when clicking on another program (there are some ways to get around that without having to wait the five seconds, but even when doing them quickly, it still takes more time than simply clicking on what's behind). And while it makes sense to have the client pop back up in these situations, I can't see any good reason for it to stay locked on afterwards, and it's simply annoying and inconvenient.
II.A.2) We no longer have featured high elo games to spectate. The old client had a selection of 5 games of high elo players (challengers or below when there wouldn't be enough of the former currently in game), showing you for each the name of all players, the champions they were playing, and the current game time, letting you spectate better players and pick which game seemed most appealing to you. It was a nice feature, and it having been lost is something that I've read dozens of complaints about over time.
For a personal story that no normal people would care about – but since you've read this far instead of skipping like everyone else, you're probably weird – in August 2015, shortly after Gangplank's rework, I saw Vardags (UOL's ADC back then) play the pirate as a bot laner in these featured games, while this was a time when no non-marksman was ever considered normal in the ADC role (bot lane Mordekaiser would only become a thing later that month, and it remained the only non-marksman bot lane pick until Ziggs bot in 2017). As I had just started picking up Gangplank myself, I went to watch that because it sounded silly. I guess it was, and that he only picked that because he wanted to know the champion regardless of which role he landed on. Still, I got inspired, and went on to play ~80 games of ADC Gangplank myself, and it was one of the funniest picks I've gone for. The best moment was when I found myself laning against xMatty (FNCA's current ADC) with it, and ended up winning 18/2. Anyway, I'm talking about this because all of that only happened off the back of these featured high elo games, that we no longer have access to because of the new client.
II.A.3) There is no option to disable Clash notifications, in spite of the Notifications tab in the settings having a lot of free space to fill up.
II.B.2) In the many areas where information has been lost compared to the old client, comes other people's champion mastery.
Old client: The profile shows the 3 champions with the highest mastery. Hovering over that area shows the next 8.
Current client: The profile shows the champion with the highest mastery. Hovering over it shows the top 3.
II.B.3) A major part of everyone's profile is taken by the honor level. But that's private, meaning that a major part of everyone else's profile is taken by a blank spot (not currently since a bug shows your own honor level in lieu of that empty spot). Which seems a bit silly considering that information had to be cut elsewhere in order to make room for that (as aforementioned).
II.B.4) Another loss of functionality from this client is the fact that other people's rune pages cannot be accessed, while it used to be public information for both runes and masteries. So one can no longer look at which runes someone else is using and copy them. Before you say anything, I know that runes aren't meant to be copied, because they're meant to be changed at the start of each game, based on which champions are in the game. As someone who went between 10 different keystones and all five secondary trees on old Mordekaiser, I know it very well.
But you can't say that to new players. New players usually ask (or get told) which runes to go for, and even experienced players trying out a champion look up what to use, so it would be nice to be able to do that from the client (looking up a friend's rune page, and having a button to import it into yours). Granted that new players get their runes locked, Riot also seems to agree with what I'm saying, so it would be great to have that.
II.B.5) It would be nice to have more control over the Away status. This status changed in functionality from the old client in two different ways:
1) Old client: You'll be shown as Away if you have been fully idle on your PC for 10 minutes (playing another game with the client in the background will keep you on Online). Moving your mouse, pressing a key, or anything, will bring you back to Online.
New client: You'll be shown as Away if you have been idle from the client for 10 minutes (playing another game with the client in the background will put you on Away). Moving your mouse in the client will bring you back to Online, moving it without touching the client won't.
2) Old client: When manually putting yourself on Away, playing a game will bring you back to Away once the game is over.
New client: When manually putting yourself on Away, playing a game will bring you back to Away once the game is over for 1s, before putting you back to Online.
Those changes make sense, and the first change does let the client indicate whether someone is on it or "on it". However, due to it, there is no difference between someone who's down to play but simply doing something else on their computer, and someone who's fully away and hasn't said hi to their computer in half an hour – and thus wouldn't accept an invite.
So I think we should have an option to have a "Lock Online" toggle in the settings (or a "Locked Online" status), locking the status to Online until the player is actually fully idle for 10 minutes (so, the old client's way).
II.B.6) When you use the search bar in your friends list, it'll be hidden as soon as you click out of it (while still applying the search). It shouldn't, and should remain visible, as it'd make things much clearer.
II.B.7) If I'm not mistaken, the old client used to let us view our friends' profile sentences even as they were offline. This hasn't been a feature of the new client.
II.B.8) We can't spectate friends that are on other servers, which is actually a downgrade from the old client. I remember the featured games bugging someday, and showing me games from EUNE instead of EUW, and I was able to click on them to spectate them, while they were happening on a different server.
II.B.9) It'd be nice to have a fourth sorting option in the champion selection, "Sort by History", showing you all champions sorted by most recently played to least recently played. And since the client detects that, "Sort by History" while selecting a role would sort the champions by most recently played in that role to least recently played in that role.
One thing to correct from my previous list, and some bugs to add that have been reported to me with proof, but about which I can't give enough information as to how they happened.
First, about the correction – I said in the previous buglist that skins can't be purchased in champ select.
5.A.c) The old client allowed you to purchase a skin during champ select. Not the new one. Maybe that’s a choice, but then the fact that clicking on a skin gives you the message “This skin is currently not available for purchase” is a relic of a past gone two years ago.This is false – they can be purchased, as long as there's more than 10s left in the champ select.
Now for three bugs that I was told but couldn't reproduce:
- A player on NA isn't able to spectate one specific friend of theirs, and none of their other friends can spectate him either. This has been going on for a few months, and only affects one person in their friends list. Nothing in what I saw could explain that (correct server, playing League and not TFT, and so on). Edit: Important clarification, the spectate button isn't greyed out. Simply that nothing happens when clicking on it. Which... makes it pretty cumbersome to try to reproduce.
- Two people have mentioned their roles not showing up in the lobby for a draft game. The game can be started from there, and it seems like the player without roles is considered as filling. Screenshot
- One person has reported their client's resolution regularly being messed up after finishing a game in full screen (regularly as in every third game or so), such that the bottom of the client goes missing, preventing from playing again and forcing a restart. Screenshot
Alright, that was everything!
Well, everything I had. Although it's impossible that I would have forgotten or overlooked something. Thanks to everyone who contributed in the comments last time! Was really helpful in realizing what I missed.
This ended up being almost half the size of the first list, huh.
Oh, and TLDR: https://www.reddit.com/leagueoflegends/comments/hzfzxb/a_list_of_the_current_issues_of_the_league_client/
Gridcoin 22.214.171.124-Mandatory "Fern" Release
Finally! After over ten months of development and testing, "Fern" has arrived! This is a whopper. 240 pull requests merged. Essentially a complete rewrite that was started with the scraper (the "neural net" rewrite) in "Denise" has now been completed. Practically the ENTIRE Gridcoin specific codebase resting on top of the vanilla Bitcoin/Peercoin/Blackcoin vanilla PoS code has been rewritten. This removes the team requirement at last (see below), although there are many other important improvements besides that.
Fern was a monumental undertaking. We had to encode all of the old rules active for the v10 block protocol in new code and ensure that the new code was 100% compatible. This had to be done in such a way as to clear out all of the old spaghetti and ring-fence it with tightly controlled class implementations. We then wrote an entirely new, simplified ruleset for research rewards and reengineered contracts (which includes beacon management, polls, and voting) using properly classed code. The fundamentals of Gridcoin with this release are now on a very sound and maintainable footing, and the developers believe the codebase as updated here will serve as the fundamental basis for Gridcoin's future roadmap.
We have been testing this for MONTHS on testnet in various stages. The v10 (legacy) compatibility code has been running on testnet continuously as it was developed to ensure compatibility with existing nodes. During the last few months, we have done two private testnet forks and then the full public testnet testing for v11 code (the new protocol which is what Fern implements). The developers have also been running non-staking "sentinel" nodes on mainnet with this code to verify that the consensus rules are problem-free for the legacy compatibility code on the broader mainnet. We believe this amount of testing is going to result in a smooth rollout.
Given the amount of changes in Fern, I am presenting TWO changelogs below. One is high level, which summarizes the most significant changes in the protocol. The second changelog is the detailed one in the usual format, and gives you an inkling of the size of this release.
ProtocolNote that the protocol changes will not become active until we cross the hard-fork transition height to v11, which has been set at 2053000. Given current average block spacing, this should happen around October 4, about one month from now.
Note that to get all of the beacons in the network on the new protocol, we are requiring ALL beacons to be validated. A two week (14 day) grace period is provided by the code, starting at the time of the transition height, for people currently holding a beacon to validate the beacon and prevent it from expiring. That means that EVERY CRUNCHER must advertise and validate their beacon AFTER the v11 transition (around Oct 4th) and BEFORE October 18th (or more precisely, 14 days from the actual date of the v11 transition). If you do not advertise and validate your beacon by this time, your beacon will expire and you will stop earning research rewards until you advertise and validate a new beacon. This process has been made much easier by a brand new beacon "wizard" that helps manage beacon advertisements and renewals. Once a beacon has been validated and is a v11 protocol beacon, the normal 180 day expiration rules apply. Note, however, that the 180 day expiration on research rewards has been removed with the Fern update. This means that while your beacon might expire after 180 days, your earned research rewards will be retained and can be claimed by advertising a beacon with the same CPID and going through the validation process again. In other words, you do not lose any earned research rewards if you do not stake a block within 180 days and keep your beacon up-to-date.
The transition height is also when the team requirement will be relaxed for the network.
GUIBesides the beacon wizard, there are a number of improvements to the GUI, including new UI transaction types (and icons) for staking the superblock, sidestake sends, beacon advertisement, voting, poll creation, and transactions with a message. The main screen has been revamped with a better summary section, and better status icons. Several changes under the hood have improved GUI performance. And finally, the diagnostics have been revamped.
BlockchainThe wallet sync speed has been DRASTICALLY improved. A decent machine with a good network connection should be able to sync the entire mainnet blockchain in less than 4 hours. A fast machine with a really fast network connection and a good SSD can do it in about 2.5 hours. One of our goals was to reduce or eliminate the reliance on snapshots for mainnet, and I think we have accomplished that goal with the new sync speed. We have also streamlined the in-memory structures for the blockchain which shaves some memory use.
There are so many goodies here it is hard to summarize them all.
I would like to thank all of the contributors to this release, but especially thank @cyrossignol, whose incredible contributions formed the backbone of this release. I would also like to pay special thanks to @barton2526, @caraka, and @Quezacoatl1, who tirelessly helped during the testing and polishing phase on testnet with testing and repeated builds for all architectures.
The developers are proud to present this release to the community and we believe this represents the starting point for a true renaissance for Gridcoin!
ChangedMost significantly, nodes calculate research rewards directly from the magnitudes in EACH superblock between stakes instead of using a two- or three- point average based on a CPID's current magnitude and the magnitude for the CPID when it last staked. For those long-timers in the community, this has been referred to as "Superblock Windows," and was first done in proof-of-concept form by @denravonska.
- Network magnitude unit pinned to a static value of 0.25
- Max research reward allowed per block raised to 16384 GRC (from 12750 GRC)
- New CPIDs begin accruing research rewards from the first superblock that contains the CPID instead of from the time of the beacon advertisement
- 500 GRC research reward limit for a CPID's first stake
- 6-month expiration for unclaimed rewards
- 10-block spacing requirement between research reward claims
- Rolling 5-day payment-per-day limit
- Legacy tolerances for floating-point error and time drift
- The need to include a valid copy of a CPID's magnitude in a claim
- 10-block emission adjustment interval for the magnitude unit
- One-time beacon activation requires that participants temporarily change their usernames to a verification code at one whitelisted BOINC project
- Verification codes of pending beacons expire after 3 days
- Self-service beacon removal
- Burn fee for beacon advertisement increased from 0.00001 GRC to 0.5 GRC
- Rain addresses derived from beacon keys instead of a default wallet address
- Beacon expiration determined as of the current block instead of the previous block
- The ability for developers to remove beacons
- The ability to sign research reward claims with non-current but unexpired beacons
UnalteredAs a reminder:
- Beacons expire after 6 months pass (180 days)
- Beacons can be renewed after 5 months pass (150 days)
- Renewed beacons must be signed with the same key as the original beacon
- Magnitudes less than 1 include two fractional places
- Magnitudes greater than or equal to 1 but less than 10 include one fractional place
- A valid superblock must match a scraper convergence
- Superblock popularity election mechanics
- Yes/no/abstain and single-choice response types (no user-facing support yet)
- To create a poll, a maximum of 250 UTXOs for a single address must add up to 100000 GRC. These are selected from the largest downwards.
- Burn fee for creating polls scaled by the number of UTXOs claimed
- 50 GRC for a poll contract
- 0.001 GRC per claimed UTXO
- Burn fee for casting votes scaled by the number of UTXOs claimed
- 0.01 GRC for a vote contract
- 0.01 GRC to claim magnitude
- 0.01 GRC per claimed address
- 0.001 GRC per claimed UTXO
- Maximum length of a poll title: 80 characters
- Maximum length of a poll question: 100 characters
- Maximum length of a poll discussion website URL: 100 characters
- Maximum number of poll choices: 20
- Maximum length of a poll choice label: 100 characters
- Magnitude, CPID count, and participant count poll weight types
- The ability for developers to remove polls and votes
[126.96.36.199] 2020-09-03, mandatory, "Fern"
- Backport newer uint256 types from Bitcoin #1570 (@cyrossignol)
- Implement project level rain for rainbymagnitude #1580 (@jamescowens)
- Upgrade utilities (Update checker and snapshot downloadeapplication) #1576 (@iFoggz)
- Provide fees collected in the block by the miner #1601 (@iFoggz)
- Add support for generating legacy superblocks from scraper stats #1603 (@cyrossignol)
- Port of the Bitcoin Logger to Gridcoin #1600 (@jamescowens)
- Implement zapwallettxes #1605 (@jamescowens)
- Implements a global event filter to suppress help question mark #1609 (@jamescowens)
- Add next target difficulty to RPC output #1615 (@cyrossignol)
- Add caching for block hashes to CBlock #1624 (@cyrossignol)
- Make toolbars and tray icon red for testnet #1637 (@jamescowens)
- Add an rpc call convergencereport #1643 (@jamescowens)
- Implement newline filter on config file read in #1645 (@jamescowens)
- Implement beacon status icon/button #1646 (@jamescowens)
- Add gridcointestnet.png #1649 (@caraka)
- Add precision to support magnitudes less than 1 #1651 (@cyrossignol)
- Replace research accrual calculations with superblock snapshots #1657 (@cyrossignol)
- Publish example gridcoinresearch.conf as a md document to the doc directory #1662 (@jamescowens)
- Add options checkbox to disable transaction notifications #1666 (@jamescowens)
- Add support for self-service beacon deletion #1695 (@cyrossignol)
- Add support for type-specific contract fee amounts #1698 (@cyrossignol)
- Add verifiedbeaconreport and pendingbeaconreport #1696 (@jamescowens)
- Add preliminary testing option for block v11 height on testnet #1706 (@cyrossignol)
- Add verified beacons manifest part to superblock validator #1711 (@cyrossignol)
- Implement beacon, vote, and superblock display categories/icons in UI transaction model #1717 (@jamescowens)
- neuralnet: Add integrity checking to researcher accrual snapshot registry #1727 (@jamescowens)
- Add workaround for scrypt assembly on macOS #1740 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Build onboarding/beacon wizard #1739 (@cyrossignol)
- doc: Add CONTRIBUTING.md from bitcoin #1723 (@div72)
- rpc: Implement inspectaccrualsnapshot and parseaccrualsnapshotfile #1744 (@jamescowens)
- scraper: Add disk based state backing for verified beacon list in scraper #1751 (@jamescowens)
- Add ability to recover beacon in block version 11+ #1768 (@cyrossignol)
- refactor: Add transaction context to contract handlers #1777 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Add context for when BOINC is attached to a pool #1775 (@cyrossignol)
- doc: Clarify what to do if PR in multiple categories (for CONTRIBUTING.md) #1798 (@RoboticMind)
- qt: Add option to choose not to start the wallet minimized #1804 (@jamescowens)
- superblock: Add check for OutOfSyncByAge to SuperblockValidator::Validate #1806 (@jamescowens)
- contract: Standardize contract validation and add block context #1808 (@cyrossignol)
- add seed.gridcoin.pl to default config #1812 (@wilkart)
- gui: Implement sidestake send display #1813 (@jamescowens)
- gui: Add pool/investor pages to researcher wizard #1819 (@cyrossignol)
- ci: Port lint scripts from Bitcoin #1823 (@div72)
- doc: Create basic readme in contrib #1826 (@RoboticMind)
- gui: Implement TransactionRecord::Message #1829 (@jamescowens)
- rpc: Add private_key_available to beaconstatus #1833 (@a123b)
- gui: Validate email address in researcher wizard #1840 (@a123b)
- rpc: Add "getrawwallettransaction" RPC function #1842 (@cyrossignol)
- consensus: Set block version 11 threshold height for mainnet #1862 (@cyrossignol)
- Upgrade LevelDB from v1.17 to v1.20 #1562 (@cyrossignol)
- Re-enable scrypt optimizations #1450 (@denravonska)
- Derive CScript from prevector type (optimization) #1554 (@cyrossignol)
- Disable quorum for grandfathered blocks to speed up sync #1568 (@cyrossignol)
- Refactor hashBoinc for binary claim contexts #1558 (@cyrossignol)
- integrated_scraper_2 branch tracking PR #1559 (@jamescowens)
- Upgrade depends - OpenSSL to 1.1.1d #1581 (@jamescowens)
- Ubuntu 19.10 fixes #1590 (@denravonska)
- Force a re-parse of legacy claims in generated blocks #1592 (@cyrossignol)
- Improve the "versionreport" RPC output #1595 (@cyrossignol)
- Overhaul the core tally and accrual system #1583 (@cyrossignol)
- Overhaul the superblock quorum system #1597 (@cyrossignol)
- Add more data to the "superblocks" RPC output #1599 (@cyrossignol)
- Update Windows Build doc #1606 (@barton2526)
- Change the order of calls in gridcoinresearchd.cpp to optimize rpc shunt path #1610 (@jamescowens)
- Change staking tooltip to display frequency #1611 (@jamescowens)
- Enhancements to ETTS #1442 (@jamescowens)
- Standardize money values as integers #1614 (@cyrossignol)
- Clean up and optimize legacy coin age code #1616 (@cyrossignol)
- Some scraper cleanups #1620 (@jamescowens)
- Reorganize accrual code and fix 6-month cutoff #1630 (@cyrossignol)
- Update Copyright years #1633 (@barton2526)
- Change team whitelist delimiter to <> for CPID detection #1634 (@cyrossignol)
- Change team whitelist separator to <> to accomodate more team names #1632 (@jamescowens)
- Change Curl download speed type to support older environments #1640 (@cyrossignol)
- Optimize logo SVGs used for tray icons #1638 (@cyrossignol)
- Tweak consolidateunspent rpc function #1644 (@jamescowens)
- ETTS and staking icon enhancements #1650 (@jamescowens)
- Implement new transaction fees for block version 11 #1652 (@jamescowens)
- Optimize in-memory storage of superblock data #1653 (@cyrossignol)
- Miscellaneous superblock API improvements and housekeeping #1654 (@cyrossignol)
- Update openssl to 1.1.1f compatibility #1660 (@jamescowens)
- Optimize bdb to avoid synchronous flush of database #1659 (@jamescowens)
- Add support for CPID input to "lifetime" RPC function #1668 (@cyrossignol)
- Overhaul the contract handling system #1669 (@cyrossignol)
- Make the autostart mainnet/testnet aware #1671 (@jamescowens)
- Remove slashes from User Agent in peers tab #1674 (@div72)
- Refactor contracts for polymorphic binary payloads #1676 (@cyrossignol)
- Overhaul the beacon system #1678 (@cyrossignol)
- Replace boost::optional
with non-owning pointers #1680 (@cyrossignol)
- Optimize proof-of-stake validation #1681 (@cyrossignol)
- Updated Slack link #1683 (@NeuralMiner)
- Update build-unix.md #1686 (@Quezacoatl1)
- Replace deprecated QT methods #1693 (@Pythonix)
- Made protocol.h more similar to bitcoin #1688 (@Pythonix)
- Touch up some details for block version 11 #1697 (@cyrossignol)
- More tweaks for block version 11 #1700 (@cyrossignol)
- Finish the conversion to the BCLog class based logger #1699 (@jamescowens)
- Move claim version transitional code in miner for proper signature #1712 (@cyrossignol)
- doc: Update threads in coding.txt #1730 (@div72)
- qt: Include QPainterPath in trafficgraphwidget.cpp #1733 (@div72)
- doc: Update doc/build-unix.md #1731 (@div72)
- gui: Show peers tab on connections icon click #1734 (@div72)
- refactor: Change return type of IsMine to isminetype && move wallet files to wallet directory #1722 (@div72)
- build: Updates boost to 1.73.0 for depends #1673 (@jamescowens)
- doc: Update Unit Test Readme #1743 (@RoboticMind)
- wallet: Change Assert To Error Message In kernel.cpp #1748 (@RoboticMind)
- scraper: Shorten display representation of verification codes #1754 (@cyrossignol)
- log: Change ".B." to Clear Message #1758 (@RoboticMind)
- util: Fix braindamage in GetDefaultDataDir() #1737 (@jamescowens)
- scraper: Improve scraper processing of beacon verifications #1760 (@jamescowens)
- scraper: Add instrumentation to convergencereport #1763 (@jamescowens)
- rpc: Improve rpc stress test script #1767 (@tunisiano187)
- Generalize enum serialization #1770 (@cyrossignol)
- scraper: Improve handling of ETags in http class and tweak verified beacon logic #1776 (@jamescowens)
- scraper: Improve ProcessNetworkWideFromProjectStats and other tweaks #1778 (@jamescowens)
- researcher: Automate beacon advertisement for renewals only #1781 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Tweak behavior of beacon page in researcher wizard #1784 (@cyrossignol)
- Prepare for block version 11 hard-fork on testnet #1787 (@cyrossignol)
- scraper: Modify UpdateVerifiedBeaconsFromConsensus #1791 (@jamescowens)
- gui: Optimize OverviewPage::updateTransactions() #1794 (@jamescowens)
- ci: Adopt ci changes from Bitcoin #1795 (@div72)
- consensus: switch snapshot accrual calculation to integer arithmetic #1799 (@cyrossignol)
- voting: Overhaul the voting system #1809 (@cyrossignol)
- contract: Optimize contract replay after chain reorganization #1815 (@cyrossignol)
- contract: Reimplement transaction messages as contracts #1816 (@cyrossignol)
- staking: Sign claim contracts with coinstake transaction #1817 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Change research wizard text #1820 (@div72)
- net: Update protocol version and clean up net messaging #1824 (@cyrossignol)
- rpc, wallet: Corrections to GetAmounts #1825 (@jamescowens)
- gui: Tweak some minor researcher wizard details #1830 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Change GetEstimatedStakingFrequency text #1836 (@jamescowens)
- scraper: Scraper global statistics cache optimization #1837 (@jamescowens)
- doc: Update Vulnerability Response Process #1843 (@RoboticMind)
- scraper: Optimization of manifest and parts sharing between ConvergedScraperStatsCache, mapManifest, and mapParts #1851 (@jamescowens)
- consensus: Update Checkpoints #1855 (@barton2526)
- docs: Update docs to build off master #1856 (@barton2526)
- gui: Fix and improve GUI combo box styles #1858 (@cyrossignol)
- build: Tweak Gridcoin installer for Fern release #1863 (@jamescowens)
- Remove old research age checks (rebase #1365) #1572 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove PrimaryCPID check from diagnostics dialog #1586 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove missed label for PrimaryCPID from diagnostics #1588 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove legacy quorum messaging system (@neural network) #1589 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove old remnants of legacy smart contract experiments #1594 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove block nonce for version 11 #1622 (@cyrossignol)
- Delete obsolete contrib/Installer and Upgrader directories #1623 (@jamescowens)
- Remove redundant LoadAdminMessages() calls #1625 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove some legacy informational RPC commands #1658 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove informational magnitude field from binary claims #1661 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove fDebug3,4, and net and convert to BCLog::LogFlags #1663 (@jamescowens)
- Remove qt5.7.1 depends support build System #1665 (@iFoggz)
- Remove unused jQuery library #1679 (@cyrossignol)
- Remove unused NetworkTimer() function and global state #1701 (@cyrossignol)
- Refactor claim context objects into contracts #1704 (@cyrossignol)
- Clean old assets up #1718 (@div72)
- Remove legacy "rain" RPC (not by-project rain) #1742 (@cyrossignol)
- Temporarily disable voting system on testnet #1769 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Remove legacy GUI transaction description for contracts #1772 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Remove transaction fee setting #1780 (@cyrossignol)
- trivial: Cleanup unused legacy functions #1793 (@cyrossignol)
- mining, rpc: Remove kernel-diff-best and kernel-diff-sum #1796 (@jamescowens)
- refactor: Remove libs subdirectory #1802 (@div72)
- scraper: cleanup unused/unnecessary functions #1803 (@jamescowens)
- gui: Remove useless "Detach databases at shutdown" #1810 (@jamescowens)
- test: Remove testnet condition for standard transactions #1814 (@cyrossignol)
- consensus: Remove transitional testnet code #1854 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix "Owed" amount in output of "magnitude" RPC method #1569 (@cyrossignol)
- Add support for paths with special characters on Windows #1571 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix lingering peers.dat temp files and clean up remaining paths #1582 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix incorrect beacon length warning in GUI transaction list #1585 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix default config file line endings on Windows #1587 (@cyrossignol)
- Reenable Travis builds for MacOS #1591 (@jamescowens)
- Correct peer detail info background color #1593 (@jamescowens)
- Fix exception in debug3 mode #1598 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix deadlock in "getmininginfo" RPC function #1596 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix accuracy of statistics in "network" RPC output #1602 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix heights for quorum vote weight calculations #1604 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix deadlock in log archiver when rename fails #1607 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix a spurious segmentation fault during client load on Windows with fast CPUs #1608 (@jamescowens)
- Fix lock order debugging and potential deadlocks #1612 (@jamescowens)
- Add dependencies #1613 (@Scalextrix)
- Fix std namespace pollution #1617 (@denravonska)
- Add missing condition for newbie accrual computer #1618 (@cyrossignol)
- Track first reward blocks in research accounts #1619 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix lingering beacon warning after advertisement #1627 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix accrual calculation for new, zero-magnitude CPIDs #1636 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix diagnostics, add ETTS test, fix tooltipcolor, add missing lock, and add email=investor check #1647 (@jamescowens)
- Fix help message of two RPC methods #1656 (@div72)
- Fix legacy accrual for newbie with non-zero past reward #1667 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix GUI autostart on Windows for paths with wide characters #1670 (@cyrossignol)
- Qualify boost bind placeholders with their full namespace #1672 (@Ponce)
- Fix suffix when copying txids #1677 (@div72)
- Unnecessary if-statement removed #1685 (@Pythonix)
- Fix consolidatemsunspent Help Message #1687 (@Pythonix)
- Fix gettransaction help message #1691 (@Pythonix)
- Fix GetNewMint To Look for Stakes #1692 (@RoboticMind)
- Suppress deprecated copy warnings for Qt with GCC 9+ #1702 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix exclusion error on stats processing and misplaced ENDLOCK logging entry #1710 (@jamescowens)
- Removed unnecessary comparison #1708 (@Pythonix)
- Fixed typo #1707 (@Pythonix)
- Fix out-of-bounds exception for peers tab version slashes #1713 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix transition for v1 superblocks when reorganizing #1714 (@cyrossignol)
- Touch up transition to version 2 transactions #1715 (@cyrossignol)
- Avoid mutating transactions in ConnectBlock() #1716 (@cyrossignol)
- Skip beacon advertisement when already pending #1726 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix Windows cross-compilation in newer environments #1728 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix out-of-bounds access in IsMineInner() #1736 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix a couple of block version 11 issues #1738 (@cyrossignol)
- Fix null pointer dereference in GUI researcher model #1741 (@cyrossignol)
- accrual: Reset research accounts when rebuilding accrual snapshots #1745 (@cyrossignol)
- scraper: Correct update for verified beacons #1747 (@jamescowens)
- accrual: Refactor tally initialization for snapshot rebuild #1749 (@cyrossignol)
- rpc: Fix "cpid" field in "beaconconvergence" RPC output #1750 (@cyrossignol)
- accrual: Fix snapshot accrual superblock state transitions #1752 (@cyrossignol)
- scraper: Correct stale verified beacon logic #1753 (@jamescowens)
- rpc: Correct possible divide by zero in getblockstats #1755 (@jamescowens)
- gui: Fix issues with researcher wizard flow #1756 (@cyrossignol)
- wallet: Stop Error When Starting From Zero #1759 (@RoboticMind)
- Don't count empty email as explicit investor #1761 (@cyrossignol)
- accrual: Fix snapshot accrual superblock state transitions #1764 (@cyrossignol)
- rpc: Cleanup Help Message and Fix Typo #1771 (@RoboticMind)
- scraper: Fix scraper etag header case sensitivity #1773 (@cyrossignol)
- consensus: Use explicit time to check if superblock needed #1774 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Fix scroll area dark theme styles #1785 (@cyrossignol)
- rpc, gui: Fix three divide by zero possibilities #1789 (@jamescowens)
- rpc: Fix balance pre-check in "rainbymagnitude" RPC #1792 (@cyrossignol)
- accrual: Fix outdated comment and correct grammar #1800 (@RoboticMind)
- gui: Fix stuck cursor on labels #1801 (@div72)
- beacon: Fix research wizard beacon renewal status #1805 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Fix translations for port numbers #1818 (@cyrossignol)
- util: Create parent directory #1821 (@div72)
- mining: Fix coinstake/claim signature order #1828 (@cyrossignol)
- voting: Remove double increment in loop #1831 (@cyrossignol)
- neuralnet, scraper: Fix compilation with gcc5 and older libcurl #1832 (@a123b)
- wallet: Fix smallest coin selection for contracts #1841 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: Fix display of polls with no votes yet #1844 (@cyrossignol)
- gui: add indentation to diagnostic status bar labels #1849 (@jamescowens)
- voting, gui: Fix formatting and alignment of vote shares and percent #1850 (@jamescowens)
- wallet, rpc: Fix for self-transactions in listtransactions #1852 (@jamescowens)
- accrual: Clear any accrual snapshots when syncing from pre-v11 #1853 (@cyrossignol)
- accrual: Fix reset of accrual directory if starting sync below research age height #1857 (@jamescowens)
- gui: Fix researcher wizard layout on macOS with native theme #1860 (@cyrossignol)