View PDF NCERT Class 10 English The Hack Driver
Studio Driver X NVIDIA does extensive testing which focuses on the top creative applications and ensures the highest levels of performance, stability, and functionality are provided. An Escape Series 1. An Escape Series 2. An Escape Series 2.5. I use lots of drivers and hardware peripherals (music production studio) and have never had a problem with Windows drivers since Vista. Directed by Michael Dowse. Driver Fixers are smart utilities that fixes any driver problems in your system. Creative Labs PC-DVD Encore Driver (Windows 95/98/NT 4.0) PC-DVD Encore Dxr3 Drivers for Windows. Those USB ports work with other devices.
Serial code download Driver Detective for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 - Student Licence (Genuine) serial. It identifies hardware devices on your PC that have been installed on your computer and it will locate the most up to date drivers of the time available for those devices. Free driver detective deutsch 2020 download software at UpdateStar - Vista Drivers and XP Drivers are at your fingertips when you use Driver Detective software and service. Here are some top 10 noticeable best features of Driver Detective Download Free, which you while encounter while using the program -Powerful tool to detect missing driver. I have a Dell XPS 8900 running Windows 10 Home. Created by Daniel Brocklehurst, Jim Poyser. Dreamweaver Key-5: 2020-06-08: 21. Dreamweaver.
Driver Detective 10.1.2.34 free download - Download the
Driver Detective 18.104.22.168 Serial Number Key https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=1051. Driver Detective download info and product key https://eldiesel21.ru/download/?file=1062. The free driver scan of Driver Detective is based on Machine Intelligence, a technology unique to PC Drivers HeadQuarters (the official provider of Driver Detective). Driver Detective Crack is a very powerful and has strong who keeps your operating system all the type of drivers updated automatically during detecting when they detect any outdated driver it tells you through the notification and after your on single click it updates all of them very efficiently. Download DriverSupport.exe free - Driver Detective. Outdated drivers are checked when the computer goes idle.
- Serial Number, Serial Numbers
- Driver Detective version 10.1.4.33 by PC Drivers
- Installing the Printer Driver (USB)
- Free Driver Scan with Driver Detective
- Driver Detective Version 64313 Free Serial
Is Driver Detective a good product to use?
Modem driver detective, free driver detective. It is using a comprehensive and accurate DSE (Driver Scanning Engine) for a complete scan. Intel Driver Update Utility 22.214.171.124 Intel Driver Update Utility or Intel Driver & Support Assistant quickly scans your machine for the latest up-to-date drivers that are currently available. To guide Jord there's a special button on the upper right that when clicked will guide Jord to wherever Sissel is and attempt to hide there. Key Driver Detective 126.96.36.199 wikipedia reference. Compare DriverEasy vs. Driver Detective. Whenever you found the desired video there is question arises that how to download it. As a.
- The Hack Driver: Summary, Class 10 Questions and Answers
- Acer Aspire ES1-512 Drivers for Windows 10 + Windows 8.1
- Driver Detective Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1
- Driver Detective Serial Key Generator
- Download Driver Support 1.4.7446.23844
- Download the latest version of Driver Detective free in
Download Driver Booster - the best free driver updater for
Driver Updater Pro 10.0 Crack. Easy Spy Pro Full Version 2020 1. The Hack Driver AFTER graduating with honours, I became a junior assistant clerk in a magnificent law firm. Driver Detective is one of the leading reliable and sophisticated Driver Update Tools available online. Daily life splot 11 Nov 2020 512; Share Video. NVIDIA releases drivers for their video chips irregularly, but frequently, so keep an eye out for. PC Drivers HeadQuarters - 2MB - Demo - out of 79 votes Download.
|1||Driver Detective 6.6.016 for Windows||81%|
|2||Driver Detective Free Download - 10kPCsoft Drivers||19%|
|3||Quick Start Guide to Windows 10||59%|
|4||Online Driver Support of Driver Detective||85%|
|5||Driver Detective Version 188.8.131.52 Serial Number Key||7%|
Remove Driver Detective – Unwanted Software (Removal Guide
Driver Detective Crack is an extraordinary excellent driver updating program moderated by professionals who allow you to keep updated about your operating system drivers all the time and it works automatically & also provides you proper information about your operating system drivers & keep secure from harmful objects. If the file driver was contained in a zip file, unzip the file to a designated location or folder. With a single click, you can update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop. Police have charged a second lorry driver over the 39 dead bodies found last week (Picture: PA) A 23-year-old Northern Irishman has been charged with 39 counts of manslaughter over migrants found. Download driver genius professional edition 10 serial. Driver detective 10 with crack. Have you been scammed by Driver Detective?
Driver Detective 184.108.40.206 (7 Downloads Available)
Features of Driver Detective Crack Driver Detective Serial Key is easy to download and install you can just download and use it free. Driver Detective Registration Key is the latest driver updater that automatically installs all of them to your essential system drivers on your PC. Driver Detective Crack Free Download is a one of the best software which helps you to identify the outdated drivers on your operating [HOST] software created for multiple features or tools. Foyle's War is a British detective drama television series set during (and shortly after) the Second World War, created by Midsomer Murders screenwriter and author Anthony Horowitz and commissioned by ITV after the long-running series Inspector Morse ended in 2020. To improve your download results for. Driver Detective version 10.1.4.39 by PC Drivers here are the findings. This product is utilized by the expert. DRIVER BEST DATA 56HP92 PCT FOR WINDOWS XP. Samsung galaxy s3 phone.
WotV PvP Tactics & Mentality - Class Match 2 (CM2) Team Construction and Meta Preview
submitted by RedKnightRG to wotv_ffbe
Some would say I wrote this whole post just for this Flex. They're not wrong!
For this edition of WPTM I want to go into some analysis about the sorts of teams I expect to see be trouncing around in the second Class Match event (CM2). For those of you that don't know its starting tomorrow and will last for eight days - 40 matches in total. The rewards are very good - tons of viz and rare recipes - so I recommend everyone give it a spend. (Not to mention that Live PvP is the most exciting game mode in WotV - I might be biased...)
I'm going to review some info about CM2, some general PvP observations, then dive into highlighting the units, VCs, espers, and team compositions that I expect to see trouncing the opposition in CM2. You don't need to use anything in this post but you'd better have an answer to handle each of these compositions because you're going to be seeing them!
Without further ado...
A few notes about CM2
A couple notes about Live PvP strategy generally
Noteworthy Characters in the Current Live PvP Meta(thanks to wotv-calc.com for the screenshots!)
Halloween Little Leela (HLL)The meta destroying mage of doom!
I predict HLL will be an MvP candidate for CM2. She combines high evade with instantaneous heals, full-life capability, and is a strong damage dealer in her own right. The evade meta has always existed and recent units like RK Sterne and Lasswell reinforced it but HLL has put it over the top.
Why is this? It goes back to what I said about Healers above - HLL is the first evasion healer. In a top tier evade team it can take several swings to connect with or kill enemy units so having HLL sit in the rear and heal up or drop the full-life when needed gives enormous value to the team utilizing her.
Couple this with her also ample damage dealing capabilities (powerful, long range, AoE...) means that HLL is one of the primary candidates for CM2 MvP!
Oh, and did I forget to mention she's only 70 cost? Gumi logic!
Ruin Knight Sterne (RK Sterne)If only his Dad ever told him that he loved him none of this would've happened...
RK Sterne is the *other* meta defining evasion unit. He's going to be in samurai sub and you're going to see him doing the same two things at the opening of every. single. match. - popping bells and putting illusion on himself and his evasion partners in crime. His kit includes a counter-evade buff in Roar of Ruin and a frightening AoE in Hazard Crusher. There aren't going to be any light units of note in CM2 (maybe one guy with Ramza - you know who you are!) so being Dark doesn't penalize him.
RK Sterne's only downside is his mammoth 100 cost - you will have to make some sacrifices to fit him in, but he's worth it if you have the pieces to make evade work!
She's been my MvP since I pulled her Week2
Fred was the MvP of CM1 - its my understanding that about half of us in the top ten were using Fred in our teams. The reason? Her mammoth range and incredible power when coupled with Bells (Barrage is hungry for AP) and a maxed Fred's Dream VC. A quickened Fred can drop most units that she can hit with two barrages and at incredibly long ranges. Barrage isn't guaranteed hit and can miss evasion units but Fred is the 2nd highest innately accurate unit (behind Mustadio) so she'll reliably hit evade units before/after their evade buffs, particularly when coupled with an Alex ring or similar. Oh and she has the single most hated counter in the game - Reflex.
Fred's weaknesses - her frailty and her lack of Def penetration - don't matter in Live PvP where you can kill enemies before they can deal damage and Def tanking just isn't a competitive answer (You can kill WoL's friends then chain him like a raid boss to end the match!).
Her dominance in CM2 is in question though - high evade teams with HLL have the possibility to survive and recover through her barrages. If Fred has to fallback to using sharpshoot she can't take out the entire team before they can get to her.
Agrias is a unit whose value I took a long time to appreciate.
Of all the potential brawlers/bruisers in CM2, I predict Agrias will have the most impact. Firstly, she's Ice Element which is the element you want if I'm right about HLLs being all over the place. Lesiela sword+bells gives her plenty of accuracy and her LB has long range and if you can land it it wins matches single handedly. She's tough enough to survive multiple hits and in the current evade meta folks might not have accessory room for ribbons so judgement blade is another match winning option. I don't know how well bruiser teams are going to do in CM2 (I suspect they'll do just fine!) but Agrias has the best chance of leading the way!
ChelPvE and auto PvP WotV has slept on this one
Nobody is talking about Chel outside of the Live PvP community and so you might go all 40 matches without seeing her - I have no idea how aggressively the larger community has been preparing her. But you can bet your ass that you if match up with a guy who has auto off and chel in their team you're going to be in for a rough ride! The reason is straight forward - Chel costs only 50 and has the highest AGI of the time mages with access to quicken. Sure Chel can drop hastes or fire off a Comet/Ruin in a pinch but honestly, she's just a fast quicken source. You might think that no single ability is enough to warrant a unit being included in this list but you'd be wrong. Quicken lets you take a mediocre unit's turn and translate it into your OP unit getting to go twice. That's two barrages, two Hazard Crushers, two level 3 Aerogas, etc. etc.... We will see Phoebes, Helenas, even Gilgameshes throwing quicken in matches but Chel does the job of quicken as fast as possible at the lowest cost possible and has high value for that alone.
Value for the Money VCs/EspersLeonis Castle
Perhaps the biggest mispricing in VCs in WotV!
Everyone knows about Leonis Castle but it bears repeating - if you're running a bruiser comp in CM2 Leonis Castle is likely *BiS* for you, let alone value for the money! A great way for bruiser comps to save cost for the rest of their team.
Instantaneous 1,000 Needles, CactuarYou laugh at Crit Rate up 9 until you win a match on a lucky Crit...
Cactuar has some sneaky value - some evade teams might take this to eek out some more evade/speed and any team that's relying on AGI to lap opponents might want to stack this with House B on that crucial unit.
Great Detective Little LeelaHLL loves this VC
The party ability for GDLL is not that much of a damage buff to magic teams, but the 25 ACC isn't something to sneeze at. ACC is maybe the most important stat in the current evasion heavy meta so here's a way to sneak in some ACC on a single unit. You can even stack this with the Aigaion or House B VCs for even more ACC...
CactuarHis Esper is even better than his VC!
I've only got one value esper recommendation here and its little Cactuar. You're really reaching if you look at the other SR espers but Cactuar gives you 15% man-eater on top of MAG / MAG Attack. All of us and he's only 20 cost - a great Esper for HLL in particular!
Meta Team Categories and ExamplesMost every competitive Live PvP team can be grouped according to its philosophy around how it plans to kill the enemy and how it plans to stay alive long enough to achieve that objective. Either you're going to kill the enemy before they can hit you, or you're planning on taking some hits and surviving them. I therefore group the various team categories accordingly:
Teams that Try Not to Take Hits
The premise of Evasion teams is to stack up as much LUCK, AGI, and direct Evasion as possible to cause unprepared opponents to swing and miss. From DesuSnow 's awesome spreadsheet, here are the top Evade units, including JP (I highlighted relevant global units):
Tidus EX is going to destroy the Meta next Year...
Note - Shadowlynx is on the bubble - we'll see her but I don't predict she'll have much influence.
I predict that Evasion teams will be the single most common categories of teams we observe in CM2. There are two reasons for this: first, in live PvP evade is at the top of the meta so many live pvp players will be employing evade teams, and second, evade is powerful in Arena/Guild Battles as well so many players on auto will bringing their modified to 500 cost evasion teams as well. Put these two groups of players together and you had best be ready to see these same teams over and over again!
Core Unit(s): Fred
Support Unit(s): Lu'Cia, Mustadio, Quicken Sources
The premise of Gunner teams is built almost entirely around the advantages available to Fred: solid AoE damage in the form of Barrage attached to the longest range and one of the highest AGI units in the game. Xiza's Bells are all but essential here - your Fred pops bells, typically as the first move of the game, then you see what your opponent does. If they charge you you start shooting right away and try to take them down in a hail of arrows and bullets. If they turtle then you cast Aimed Fire and take advantage of Fred's high AGI and maximum range to play the positional battle and punish any positional mistakes your opponent makes.
Its very common to couple Fred with a quicken source - I used Miranda in CM1, and will be using Phoebe in CM2 (because I didn't pull Chel...) as a double barrage is fatal to the majority of teams. Lu'Cia is becoming less common as a supporting unit for various reasons but having a second sharpshoot source in the evade meta is very useful. Expect to see some Mustadios as well but he's a much rarer unit in general.
I can't believe this is 500 cost either
Core Unit(s): RK Sterne, Fred, Glaciela, HLL,
Support Unit(s): As many Quicken Sources as you have
Perhaps one of the scariest teams to face in Live PvP is a team with two sources of Quicken. They require a ton of tuning/practice/work to get working but for the folks that have set them up they can do something no other team can do - completely eliminate enemy teams before they can take their second set of moves.
These teams are defined by the hypercarry unit they select. Typically folks will select whichever unit they have which can deal the most AoE damage possible - units like RK Sterne, Glaciela, and Fred are great for this. I haven't seen a hyper carry HLL yet but I don't see why this wouldn't work as well.
In CM2 double quicken teams will have to have an answer to evasion so look to see lots of ACC stacking (I believe only Ramza has a guaranteed hit AoE attack and its not repeatable as its his LB). If you're running an evade team, be sure to pop your evasion skills straight away and pray. If you're running a bruiser team you want to pop defensive skills or consider spreading your team apart if the situation is really desperate.
Despite their strengths, I don't expect double quicken teams to win more matches than the other archetypes for the simple reason that so much is on the shoulders of the hyper carry. Out of 40 matches you're probably going to run into a matchup with a team that's tanked from hell to high water against the damage type you're doing and force a really hard match. But if you want to farm teams on auto as fast as possible for the other 35 matches - double quicken can't be beat!
Teams that Tank the Hits
Core Unit(s): Agrias, Kilphe, H.Rairyu, Lasswell, Cid
Support Unit(s): HLL, Miranda, Gilgamesh, Rain, Grace
The premise of the bruisebrawler team is to combine units with high effective HP with support units that can sustain them long enough to kill the enemy team.
The Bruiser category is the most in flux of the meta groups as bruisers have suffered the most at the hands of the evasion meta. Kilphe was a powerful weapon against pre-HLL evade teams with her tankiness and guranteed hit but HLL simply destroys Kilphe (also HRairyu - which is muting his impact in the Live PvP scene despite his incredibly strong damage capability). This leaves Agrias as perhaps the best brawler unit available. Lasswell is possible too as Mirage gives him more brawler capability and he also has elemental advantage to HLL but his lack of range compared to Agrias puts him back on the list for me.
For all you Cid lovers - I suspect we'll see a ton of him, but on auto - I'll cover that below. In Manual PvP Cid is still great but he suffers from more ACC problems than Agrias does as you're generally putting a coral sword in his hand and trying to pick up ACC elsewhere.
Rain is another unit whose importance has faded a bit but jamming thrust is always useful and he can tank HLL while healing - a possible sleeper unit?
(Dis)Honorable Mention: The 'I'm here from Arena and am on Auto' TeamThis is what I think when I see Cid/WoL on Auto
Core Unit(s): WoL, Cid, whatever is popular in Arena/GB
Support Unit(s): Ayaka, HLL
The most common team you're going to see is going to be somebody on auto with either evade units (discussed above) or this team. A brawler Cid and WoL can be tricky to beat if you're not careful, particularly if Cid has Bells and can pop his LB. Take advantage of the predictability of the AI - you should have a good feel for how to take apart AI controlled Cids/WoLs by practicing in regular live PvP on the new map before starting your first CM2 matches tomorrow.
MIA TeamsThere are some other team comps out there that have been popular or for whom we keep waiting on their popularity. You'll probably see them in CM2 but I'm not expecting to see them take over the meta for CM2.
Piercing TeamsGlaciela was supposed to usher in the pierce meta for live pvp but she failed to launch. Simply put - she's too delicate. Fred tears her apart and while she does have guaranteed hit for evade teams she can't brawl effectively against the likes of RK Sterne. Viktora has a cool LB but hasn't been much of a factor recently either. There are still some dedicated Aileen fans out there but she's not in the meta by any definition of the word.
This isn't a pierce team - its a double quicken team! Run if you see it...
Magic TeamsHLL is going to be everywhere and we're going to see plenty of HRairyu too but they're typically complementary pieces to teams that are also dealing slash damage. Salire has never taken hold in live PvP and Medi bombs are still around but not nearly as common. Most medi bomb drivers have probably switched to using HLL.
One final note - WotV is actually way more balanced then people give it credit for. In this post I discussed units that I expect to see the most of but if you didn't see your favorite unit mentioned it doesn't mean that it sucks. Charm Xiza - still useful! Fry can step into bruiser teams, delita is a strong sleeper evade unit, etc., etc. - there are more units then I have time to discuss. But I do think the units I highlighted are the ones we'll see the most so hopefully this post will help you get ready for CM2!
Well that's it for this post, I hope you found it useful! I want to thank everyone on the WotV Live PvP Discord who spend hours theory crafting with me and who kindly donated many of their intended team comps for my usage in this post. If you're interested in learning more about Live PvP you can join us at the Live PvP discord server or join one of our guilds - we'll be happy to help!
WotV PvP Tactics & Mentality is an irregularly updated series of posts about the most neglected aspect of WotV: Live PvP If you liked this post, feel read to my previous entries in the series:
Update 2.0 Release Notes
Following the release of some goodies based on The Mandalorian, we have a pretty large update that will provide a ton of great fixes, balancing improvements, and quality of life changes, much of which are based on your feedback.
To start things off, we’ve introduced a new mechanic for how matchmaking and lobbies work in our game. Here’s the rundown from Dan Kim, our Senior Systems Designer:
Dan: A new forfeit system has been implemented for Fleet Battles, replacing the old "Safe to Leave" and "Match Not Scored" system. We felt that the previous system was often difficult for players to understand and unduly punished well-behaved players after an abandonment occurred, with some players reporting that they felt robbed of wins, locked into pointless matches, or unrewarded for time already spent when leaving "safe to leave" games.With that out of the way, let’s get into the rest of the notes! There were over 270+ fixes and tweaks in Update 2.0, so we decided to truncate some of the very minor or rare ones, especially ones most of you never experienced. Even with all that, these notes are long, so we’ve bolded a few that we think you’ll be most interested in.
The new forfeit system puts control back into the players' hands and allows players to decide which matches are worth fighting until the end and which are worth forfeiting. In either case, players will now be fully rewarded on all sides: players that defeat opponents through natural play or forfeit will now gain full skill points and progression rewards. Players that lose naturally after a teammate abandons or lose by forfeit will still gain full progression rewards but take only half the skill point losses. Meanwhile, players that abandon will be appropriately punished: abandoning the game after deployment always results in a loss and leaver penalties have been significantly increased.
Players will also notice that we have a new lobby backfill mechanic. While players are in the briefing room/hanger, we will attempt to backfill open slots, even in ranked games. Players that leave the game during the briefing room/hanger stage will not record a loss, but will still suffer some leaver penalty points (though not nearly as severe as abandoning the game after deploying into the map).
Overall, we hope that these changes will mean that players will play in full games much more often, and, when things do go wrong, players will still be properly rewarded for their time and feel more in control of their experience.
- Ranked Fleet Battle, Dogfight, and Co-op Fleet Battles vs AI now allow backfill while pilots are waiting in the briefing room/hangar
- A timer prevents the briefing room/hanger from persisting forever. In the case that backfills cannot be found within the time limit, the server will close and players will be returned to the main menu without penalty
- Players that leave the briefing room/hangar before the timer expires will receive a leaver penalty. Note that the penalty given for abandoning the game after deployment into the map is much more severe than the one given for leaving the briefing room/hangar
- Reminder: Penalties can be lifted over time by completing matches
- Players that leave the briefing room in this way will not cause the new forfeit option to be activated
- Players that leave the briefing room in this way will not suffer a loss
- Adjusted the brightness of the Star Destroyer's engines when flying too close to them
- Fixed an issue where PC players who use the minimum requirement GPU couldn't launch the game due to older drivers
- Many minor fixes and stability improvements across the entire game.
- Fixed an issue where the "Career Best" stat was inaccurate
- Fixed an issue where the "Friend Ship" challenge couldn't be claimed after completion.
- Fixed an issue where remapping inputs while multiple joysticks, such as an Xbox controller and a HOTAS, were connected could cause inputs on the inactive joystick to be unintentionally rebound
- Fixed an issue where diagonal thumbstick movement was significantly hindered when using the Aviator control scheme/certain custom mappings
- Fixed an issue where simultaneous inputs of opposite commands (e.g. yaw right and yaw left) would not act as intended
- Fixed an issue where HOTAS controls would incorrectly interact with power management when free-look was active
- We’ve made it so if a player changes their control configurations but forgets to hit save before the menu is closed, the game will remember the changes made so they can be saved upon opening the menu shortly after
- Fixed an issue where the "Reconnect Dualshock" message could not be closed after reconnecting a Dualshock or HOTAS controller, such as after a controller falls asleep
- Throttle can now be mapped to a HOTAS joystick
- Fixed an issue where PS4 players using HOTAS would have a delay before their controls would respond after launching from the hangar
- When rebinding HOTAS controls, we've reduced the sensitivity detection for the throttle and stick so that they don't accidentally get mapped incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where when using a joystick's axis in the radial menus, diagonals wouldn't work
- Keyboard arrow keys can now be used to toggle different input selections
- Fixed an issue where HOTAS dead zones couldn't be manually set to exactly 50%
- Added binding options for individual comms menu options
- Fixed an issue where going to the PS4 dashboard would reset the throttle to 50%.
- Improved spawn points on Esseles to help players feel less separated from the fight when respawning
- Fixed an issue where pilot banter and match music could continue into the End of Round screen rather than transition out naturally
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would crash due to a brief disconnect when transitioning into the match.
In addition to the updated lobby system, we’ve also implemented two other notable changes for Fleet Battles: Improved AI functionality (detailed below) to prevent AI farming issues and the option to reset your rank during this Operation.
The latter will help players who got stuck at Rank 0 get out of this state and also let players who have been able to rank normally reset themselves if they wish to since the Rank 0 issue may have unfairly calculated their skill rating when fighting affected players.
We’ve also included a change to Capital Ship behavior to make “mosquito-ing” (the act of hiding under a Capital Ship and dealing damage into it) less of an issue. This will reward the playstyle of players who are flying like proper mavericks. To those who aren’t, you’re much more likely to be blasted into oblivion now.
- Added a rank reset option for Operation 1
- Fully restart the game if changes don’t immediately show
- We've updated AI starfighter morale values and positioning to prevent exploitative farming of them in Fleet Battles:
- AI Starfighter paths have been repositioned in every map.
- AI Starfighter morale values have been changed:
- Gain 1 morale while on attack
- Gain 4 morale while on defense
- Capital ship turrets are now much more responsive to changes in player speed
- Capital ship turrets are now much deadlier against players that are slow/close to capital ships and less deadly against players that are fast/far
- Flagship turrets are now more aggressive when being attacked out of phase
- Fixed an issue where players could end up with a negative skill rating
- As mentioned previously, we will be removing Silver and Gold helmets from players who unlocked them due to this. Thanks for being so understanding!
- Fixed an issue where the hologram would not correctly display in the briefing room
- Fixed an issue where the flagships could begin to tilt while broadsiding on Esseles
- Fixed an issue where the marker for the CR90 could disappear for Imperials after their Raider was destroyed
- Fixed an issue where flagships could rotate unexpectedly after reaching their final positions
- Fixed an issue where the CR90 would fly through the Nadiri Dockyards structure
- Fixed an issue where the Imperial Raider could clip through a Nebulon-B
- Fixed an issue where flagship hull and shield health UI would not update correctly
- Fixed an issue where if the player killed an allied AI, the game would say their faction earned Morale rather than the enemy's
- Fixed an issue where two alarms could be heard in the final countdown before a match began.
- We've added additional obstacle courses for players to test their skills
- Make Keo proud, mavericks
- Fixed an issue where the game could infinitely load in the Practice mode
- Fixed an issue where some sound effects wouldn't play while changing starfighters or loadouts
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu during the death cam would cause unintended behavior
- Fixed an issue where the player could clip through the flagship
- Fixed an issue where the audio would pause when using certain menus.
- Made the messaging clearer for when a player without crossplay enabled is invited by a player with crossplay enabled
- Added a message to inform players the lobby is full when attempting to join on a friend
- Fixed an issue where players who tried joining a full squadron would be put into a temporary lobby
- Fixed an issue where the player could have the option to promote a friend to leader when they weren't in the same party.
- Fixed an issue where the Imperial cockpit could disappear briefly
- Fixed an issue where spectating a game and then playing one right after could result in experiencing the wrong faction's intro
- Fixed an issue where cockpit elements would shift when changing camera angles
- Fixed an issue where spectators could unintentionally see the VFX from the TIE fighter's and interceptor's engines from certain viewpoints
- The player will now be notified when someone starts spectating them
- Fixed an issue where the camera angles when viewing from capital ships had inverted controls when looking around.
- TIE bombers have been rebalanced:
- TIE bomber default hull decreased to 2000 (from 2500)
- TIE bomber Reinforced Hull benefit decreased to +50% (from +60%)
- Fixed an issue where Imperial torso cosmetics could reset
- Fixed an issue where equipped emotes would reset
- Adjusted the audio for Concussion Missiles so they aren't overwhelmingly loud in some instances
- Fixed a visual bug with the Bounty hologram
- Fixed an issue where managing power could behave inconsistently when resetting distribution or converting
- Fixed an issue where power management SFX could not be heard when using a keyboard
- Improved the cockpit smoke effect to prevent pixelation
- Fixed an issue where the pilot's right hand could stay on the dashboard after getting out of an ionized state
- Fixed an issue where the player would have to leave the customization menu and return to equip components or cosmetics
- Fixed the very rare issue of the confirmation pop up not appearing after unlocking a component or cosmetic, preventing its use
- Missiles can now be locked on to deployed turrets
- Fixed an issue where, on occasion, player-deployed turrets would not fire their lasers
- Fixed an issue where the VFX for rockets could be visible from inside the hull of the TIE fighter and interceptor
- Fixed an issue where resupplies on AI would not heal them
- Fixed an issue where the SFX for a starfighter exploding could be too loud in the kill cam
- Adjusted the visuals of beam-based components to make them slightly less intense
- Fixed an issue where missiles locked on to one target could switch to another target when the player changed who they were targeting
- Fixed an issue where a player's audio for their starfighter could cut out for abilities, boosting, and drifting.
- Fixed an issue in Mission 11 where the player could not progress normally if a frigate was destroyed without detonating the clusters
- Fixed an issue where the player would instantly die in the final mission of the game if they flew ahead of an objective before an asteroid would separate
- Fixed an issue where the game could load infinitely if the player changed difficulties while playing
- Fixed an issue where some assets were not correctly appearing during a cutscene in Mission 10
- Fixed an issue in Mission 7 where the convoy could stop moving if the player didn't complete the objective in time
- Fixed an issue in Mission 9 where the player could get no response when requesting a resupply
- Fixed an issue where Gunny could endlessly spin in Mission 1
- Fixed an issue where the objective of boosting under the Star Destroyer would stay on-screen if the player cancelled the boost part-way through during the Rebel prologue mission
- Made it clearer that starfighters have been resupplied after returning to and leaving the hangar
- Fixed an issue where characters could lose their walking animations if the player skipped through dialogue
- Fixed an issue in Mission 11 where cluster cores couldn't be scanned from a distance of 1000m and had to be scanned from at least 500m
- Fixed some minor dialogue issues
- Dozens of other various minor bug fixes.
- Added the ability to turn off all tutorials
- Improved the messaging to make it clearer which input was unbound when remapping controls
- Fixed an overlap issue where the End of Round screen would be obstructed by the scoreboard if the player died at the end of the match
- Fixed issue where players could not open the scoreboard after the match if they were dead when the match ended
- Fixed an issue where the controls menu would show mouse and keyboard inputs instead of HOTAS buttons
- Fixed an issue where the player level shown in the End of Round screen could be different from the players actual level
- Fixed an issue where the kill feed would not accurately display kills caused by an Unstable Engine
- Fixed a rare issue where the Stealth Hull's stealth eye UI could take up a lot of the screen
- Fixed an issue where the Emote Wheel was called the Comms Wheel when remapping controls
- "Deploying in..." message added to the Briefing Room stage so players more clearly know when they're about to start playing
- Multiple minor UI improvements and tweaks.
- Fixed an issue where starfighter decals would only appear on one lens
- Fixed the issue where the Kowakian Monkey Lizard hologram was not visible on PSVR
- Made the player's pilot model look less unnatural when looking around
- Fixed an issue where explosions could appear at a lower visual fidelity than intended on the Ultra setting
- Improved cinematics to reduce or eliminate flickering for VR users who were experiencing it
- Fixed an issue where New Republic pilots' radars are blank in the kill cam
- Fixed an issue where sparks caused by astromechs repairing the starfighter would go in the wrong direction.
- We've adjusted the difficulty modifiers of the Easy difficulty setting after finding it was too hard to beat
- Fixed an issue where the music could get stuck on one track
- Fixed an issue where the enemy squadron was targeted by the "Target Enemy AI" option.